Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria (800 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Jonathan's Name Has Brought Good-Luck To Nigeria / What Makes You Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Make Nigeria Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by stam101(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
i've just been pondering about the achievements of nigeria dis year and then i thought of fuel subsidy removal they said would help sustain nigerian economy but am a bit confused here and i need someone to pls help tell me how subsidy removal has so far helped dis country.
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by adamooye5(m): 2:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Same tot,on serious note!
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by MsRola: 2:25am On Dec 28, 2013
More, money has been made available for the looters grin

1 Like

Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by Tintinix: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2013
I try not to insult people on this forum.. God continue to help me!

What do you people want??
Is it that you are unbelievably forgetful that you and your type occupied Nigeria for the full subsidy not to be removed?
Please go and ask your state Government what they are doing with their share of the SURE-P funds!!

4 Likes

Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by miteolu(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Progressive failure
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by Layolaw(f): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2013
corruption galore!

1 Like

Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by maasoap(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Tintinix: I try not to insult people on this forum.. God continue to help me!

Is it that you are unbelievably forgetful that you and your type occupied Nigeria for the full subsidy not to be removed?
Please go and ask your state Government what they are doing with their share of the SURE-P funds!!
Insult people and you will be insulted too. Subsidy removal brings only more hardship on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by billydragon: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2013
maasoap: Insult people and you will be insulted too. Subsidy brings only more hardship on Nigerians.
Gbam!!!!
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by 9jii(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2013
SURe-P
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by adamooye5(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2013
maasoap: Insult people and you will be insulted too. Subsidy brings only more hardship on Nigerians.
U r right on point
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by SexyFox(f): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2013
I dey find garri and groundnut.
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Tintinix: I try not to insult people on this forum.. God continue to help me!

are you okonjo iweala in disguise?
@op, you no hear say fg wan renovate National Assembly complex for #40b?....abi u no notice the increase in the importation of BULLETPROOF cars by govt officials. . . .sey u wan talk say dat one no be achievements?
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by Tintinix: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Ask your State Governors!

Dividend una no see, the people that are chopping from the partial subsidy are still smiling to the bank!
You all wasted your energy occupying Nigeria to line the pockets of the real crooks now you are asking for what??
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by solomon111(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2013
There's still subsidy.
The foolish set of Nigerians fought against the complete removal and yet they complain of corruption in the oil-sector.
Anyway,you people should ask your governors what they did with their share of the funds.
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by simpleseyi: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
It brought the 500 billion naira that disappeared from SURE-P account. But can we all remember that Jonathan and Dezaini Alisson-Madueke promised new refineries by 2013 using subsidy funds. We are yet to see the refineries but we know that Dezaini Alisson-Maduekeis richer that most states in the country while our president is richer than the country and the 36 states combined. Anyway Tinubu is seriously contesting looting with Dezaini Alisson-Madueke, while Dezaini Alisson-Madueke is looting oil money, Tinubu is looting Lagos tax.
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by stam101(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
come to think of the SURE-P, have u seen that one person dat benefited from it?
Re: What Good Do U Think Fuel Subsidy Removal Has Brought To Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
maasoap: Insult people and you will be insulted too. Subsidy removal brings only more hardship on Nigerians.

caused by our governors, cos at least 60percent was being shared amongst the 36 states. what r they doing with their share of the LOOT?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKINGNEWS Update:gov.oshiomole Badly Injured,rushed To Secret London Hospital / Breaking News: Boko Haram Drops Arms, Sets To Accept Amnesty- Naijasharpnews / How Boko Haram Is Beating U.S. Efforts To Choke Its Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.