Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage (1393 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2013
1. Learn to respect your husband - priority - very HIGH
You should always learn to honour and respect your husband and this is the fundamental foundation to maintain a sustainable marriage.

Disadvantages:
You are about to set your marriage on the rock - Divorce
Not respecting him might provoke some men and unleash the anger in them and beat you up - physical abuse! forget it you are the cause, doesn't mean he's a man beater
Because if you don't insult him/disrespect him he won't want to hit or abuse you physically.
Have you noticed this? Some men might beat up a lady and divorce her and re-marry but will never hit the lady he re-marries because she respects him.

Any marriage that is successful then you must give credit to the woman because she is the wise one.

If you think I don't care I will divorce him then you are the BIG LOSER
1. There are other women that are ready to replace you immediately
2. The chances of re-marrying is very low especially when you have children for him.
3. Your children will suffer the pain emotionally, mentally etc.
4. No man will want to marry you because we men think. oh he divorce his husband then he could do that to me.
5. Men will only sleep with you and they keep dumping you still you enter 50, you will regret your action.
etc

Men you can add yours.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy I've heard it ALL.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Nonsense. Juju will help any woman keep her man.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Ewuro707: cheesy cheesy I've heard it ALL.

good cool
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2013
faakay:

good cool

LOL cheesy you're a joker, good night.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by mikael78: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Haytsnfkfdjhjkfdjk
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by bluuu: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
so because many would step into her shoes if she leaves means she should remain in an unhappy marriage even after trying to make it work n no improvement??.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Your point is?A man can do no wrong?I don tire for all these chauvinistic posts.Preserving a marriage lies on the couple not just the woman.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
bluuu: so because many would step into her shoes if she leaves means she should remain in an unhappy marriage even after trying to make it work n no improvement??.

you should know your hubby before marrying him. don't just jump into marriage all in the name of it.

So if you say I do, then it's final - that's why they said for better for worse

If you are encountering any problem, your own business is to fix it and make it work cool

"The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other finds an excuse." - Thomas Edison

This is just the bitter truth.

If you decide to divorce then it's left to you.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Aminat508(f): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
byvan: Your point is?A man can do no wrong?I don tire for all these chauvinistic posts.Preserving a marriage lies on the couple not just the woman.

My point is clear! A man can do wrong but you need to apply the policy above if you want the best for you.

If you like tire or call it indomistic post, its your problem not mine. Preserving the marriage lies on the couple but the woman plays a big role init.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Gallotti: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Always have a 'PLAN B'! cool
Never forget your ex boyfriends who are absolute darlings to you and your kids!

YOUR HUSBAND CAN MORPH INTO AN AZZZZZZZZZZZZZEHOLE OVER NIGHT! kiss
. . . and so can YOU!!!

Be prepared always. . . TRUST IN THE LORD AT YOUR OWN RISK AND GULLIBILITY! kiss

Your lord never phocked a woman but by the blokos of a 'monkey holy ghost with akamu'. . . . HE NEVER HAD A WIFE.

Trust in HIM and be damned in your marriage! kiss
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Keep waiting for the woman to keep it together let's see how your marriage plays out.If the man is the head of the institution,why then ll the major role be on the woman?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Chillis: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
grin what a joker!
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis: grin what a joker!
OK

byvan: Keep waiting for the woman to keep it together let's see how your marriage plays out.If the man is the head of the institution,why then ll the major role be on the woman?

The man is the major role but the woman plays also plays a big role. What are you trying to say? You won't respect your hubby? Good keep it up.

I'm talking of experience here, I know you the stubborn ones won't want to agree!

Like I said, If you like listen, and if you don't then its your problem.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
A good husband naturally commands respect while the shitty ones keep begging for it.Most women will respect a man who respects himself, you can't be acting like an idiot and still expect your wife to respect you.Even a child will not respect parents that fools themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
byvan: A good husband naturally commands respect while the shitty ones keep begging for it.Most women will respect a man who respects himself, you can't be acting like an idiot and still expect your wife to respect you.Even a child will not respect parents that fools themselves.

Keep saying shitty things lol.... This is a normal discussion and you keep saying shittty, fooolss, idiioottts? Why the ranting?

Child will not respect parents?

Don't want to argue with you anymore. You win!

Sensible women should contribute
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Actually one random sentence in her post has more sense in it than your OP.(No offense)

Sensible women should contribute? What exactly do you want us to say?

Ok here you go " bravo OP for opening our eyes to this eternal truth of how to keep our husbands/men. Thank you sir smiley"
SMH.

faakay:

Keep saying shitty things lol.... This is a normal discussion and you keep saying shittty, fooolss, idiioottts? Why the ranting?

Child will not respect parents?

Don't want to argue with you anymore. You win!

Sensible women should contribute
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
As sensible as you are,you can't discern a rant from a discussion. More grease to your armpit,enjoy your thread while awaiting the arrival of your version of"Sensible women".
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
lorretta u:

Ok here you go " bravo OP for opening our eyes to this eternal truth of how to keep our husbands/men. Thank you sir smiley"
SMH.

That's just it. Thank you ma
5MH
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP:

I believe you want to better the martial institution.

I have an assignment for you: If from time immemorial this same message has been recycled and it is not working,

What do you think is wrong?
What new method do you think will work?
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
bukatyne: @OP:

I believe you want to better the martial institution.

I have an assignment for you: If from time immemorial this same message has been recycled and it is not working,

What do you think is wrong?
What new method do you think will work?

Well I don't know because I'm not a counselor, these are my own observations and I think this will help.

I might not be 100% right but I have got some valid points above.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
faakay:

Well I don't know because I'm not a counselor, these are my own observations and I think this will help.

I might not be 100% right but I have got some valid points above.

OK

I am 100% sure nobody will tell any woman to disrespect her husband

However we should realize that a marriage is made up of two parties and we must address both partiea.

A woman whose husband loves and cherishes her will do all in her power to make him happy. Remember the case of the chineae woman who saved her hubby by his boxers. You can imagine the atrenght required to achieve that; it's love that produces such.

A woman who loves and respects her husband will ginger him to love her more and more.

As a man is called to lead his home, he must determine the pace and atomsphere of his home with practical examples
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
bukatyne:

OK

I am 100% sure nobody will tell any woman to disrespect her husband

However we should realize that a marriage is made up of two parties and we must address both partiea.

A woman whose husband loves and cherishes her will do all in her power to make him happy. Remember the case of the chineae woman who saved her hubby by his boxers. You can imagine the atrenght required to achieve that; it's love that produces such.

A woman who loves and respects her husband will ginger him to love her more and more.

As a man is called to lead his home, he must determine the pace and atomsphere of his home with practical examples

Well said.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Mamaflex(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP stop blabbing shiit, and go work on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Chillis: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mamaflex: OP stop blabbing shiit, and go work on yourself.

grin

* dead on arrival*
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Temismith(f): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yes ma'am!!! cool
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mamaflex: OP stop blabbing shiit, and go work on yourself.

If you do not agree with me why not shut up and contribute positively to the topic.

Venting your frustration here won't move me an inch

This is not about me okay but the ladies and its my observation.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Mamaflex(f): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
faakay:

If you do not agree with me why not shut up and contribute positively to the topic.

Venting your frustration here won't move me an inch

This is not about me okay but the ladies and its my observation.

You are the frustrated one here. You brought your frustration here, and i gave you my advice. Observation my azz. Check your frustration filled posts.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
faakay: 1. Learn to respect your husband - priority - very HIGH
You should always learn to honour and respect your husband and this is the fundamental foundation to maintain a sustainable marriage.

Disadvantages:
You are about to set your marriage on the rock - Divorce
Not respecting him might provoke some men and unleash the anger in them and beat you up - physical abuse! forget it you are the cause, doesn't mean he's a man beater
Because if you don't insult him/disrespect him he won't want to hit or abuse you physically.
Have you noticed this? Some men might beat up a lady and divorce her and re-marry but will never hit the lady he re-marries because she respects him.

Any marriage that is successful then you must give credit to the woman because she is the wise one.

If you think I don't care I will divorce him then you are the BIG LOSER
1. There are other women that are ready to replace you immediately
2. The chances of re-marrying is very low especially when you have children for him.
3. Your children will suffer the pain emotionally, mentally etc.
4. No man will want to marry you because we men think. oh he divorce his husband then he could do that to me.
5. Men will only sleep with you and they keep dumping you still you enter 50, you will regret your action.
etc

Men you can add yours.
Is this supposed to be a joke? This post is filled with trash. Sorry foq using such language.
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
PocketEconomist: Is this supposed to be a joke? This post is filled with trash. Sorry foq using such language.

not a joke man

if you think it's trash then it's your own opinion...

I mingle with married men so I know what I'm saying

Are you married? If not then you have no points... I expect you as a man to contribute even thou you oppose the motion but you said I was saying jagonz right? sorry for your self not me

It's shows you an asssss-kisser undecided
Re: Ladies: Key To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
hahahahahaha. What a ridiculous post!! As in, where did this Op fall from?? are we sure this poster has been on this planet earth to know exactly what is going on around him?? what kind of male chauvinistic post is this? poster, the kind of married men u even rove with tells a lot about who u are. why are u so worried about women? are u scared ur own wife will deal with u, cheat on u and remarry someone else?? all your assumptions on this post are completely your imagination created from FANTASY ISLAND. with the high rate of divorce going on, who told u that we are still living in the 18th century where men discriminate from marrying divorced women?? are u so blind to see women divorcing and getting married again? WAKE UP FROM YOUR FANTASIES!! Ure seriously wishing for all that u mentioned above but unfortunately life has to disappoint u to teach u that things are no longer black and white. For once, u didnt even mention or make reference to what the bible says about how to treat your spouse. U can quote where women are to be submissive bla bla bla but u didnt remember the part men are to play. LOVE YOUR WIFE AS U LOVE UR BODY. ASSIGN HER HONOR SO YOUR PRAYERS ARE NOT HINDERED. Can u see dat the bible isnt as chauvinistic as u are? can u see that God isnt partial?? Plss, carry your frustrated self n go and learn more on how best u will treat your own wife if not Your prayers to God will never be answered!! Go and learn more about marriage from the right sources and not from Abusive, ego stricken, moving diks o.k. Go and find men of character, married men that know what marriages are all about. Not Boys who are claimimg Married but living as Single diks. WHAT A TRASHY POST!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Trending..... Should It Become A Norm? / Pic:stages Of Development Of A Baby From Conception To Birth / How To Identify A Middle Class Nigerian : Elnathan John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.