Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School (898 Views)

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In / Female ‘corper’ Decamped ‘for Slapping Male Colleague’ In Delta[photos] / Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by slydog(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013
That statement was made over 3 years ago, today am 25years, and I work in a Bank.

Well I've always been the youngest student where ever I go, even in my office, am the youngest, the sweet single bankers there are all 28yrs up, so am like where's my girl? Is she really in secondary school?
Pondering on it make me want to actually believe the statment, and also due to the fact that most ladies I tend to like are often older than me.

Does this mean there are no ladies of 21 - 25 who are working? To crown it all I have a masters degree!

Pls I need advice on meeting this class of ladies who are young and independent, and if you (guys) in my shoes, how do u cope?

Matured suggestions pls
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by braine(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Your topic and body don't fit. Your fellow corps member told you tat when you were still serving since you have a masters degree already.

Well- ladies tend to assume that men should go for younger ladies. And since you're young (as indicated in your post) you should look for someone younger (who probably is still in secondary school grin or a university fresher)

besides you're not too young at 25 na. Your mates don dey marry o.
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Makavelli099(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2013
you re just 25, seriously man go find her in secondary school or probably she is a jambito if you know what i mean
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2013
See as this thread dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by braine(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2013
martha: See as this thread dey vex me

No vex. Today na weekend.
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by ifex370(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2013
am still 17,buh i'm gona get married to my 16 year old girlfriend as soon as am tru with 200 level,next year...soo,op go n look for someone,ur age ( btw 23-25 ) angry
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Young man, there are 22year old girls with PhD..

May be you should keep searching.
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Exodus2k(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Mr man you are right but you are not mature enough to marry now, dont be decieve by your work or education qualification, marriage is for matured mind Goodluck in your searching
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by braine(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Acidosis: Young man, there are 22year old girls with PhD..

May be you should keep searching.

how come?
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by slydog(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Exodus#2k:
Mr man you are right but you are not mature enough to marry now, dont be decieve by your work or education qualification, marriage is for matured mind Goodluck in your searching

You can't tell if one is matured, maturity is all about the experiences we've had in life. Deep within us, we know if we are matured or not, like they say, its not age,qualification that determines it.
Thanks for ur response tho.
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Adesam01(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Reading through your profile and post, I will advice you to stay calm, do not fret, talk to God and he will order your step to the right person in his due time. Remember, If you rush in, you might rush out. Patience and trust in God is the key to getting a good wife. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
They might be right to some extent, ladies date older men these days. But anything can happen,and you might find her in the least expected place.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
braine:

how come?

I really don't understand how they got to that level at 22 cheesy

Btw, they are very rare to meet. Maybe 1 in Nigeria
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Olumidzti(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
I think you'll get that right lady soon if you're patient enough. A very hard task for you though is to be the youngest ever CEO of your bank.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by slydog(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Olumidzti: I think you'll get that right lady soon if you're patient enough. A very hard task for you though is to be the youngest ever CEO of your bank.

Wow, inspiration.
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Shinelle(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Same Problem some babes are having.. Wen ure a graduate @ 20.. Most 'Chykers' seem to be within 28-30 asking for marriage jus because dey tink once ure a graduate ure ripe for marriage, not caring about d age..most guys 22-25 who shud be ur mate(date wise) are still in school (200-400lvl)... Phwww travails of being ahead of ur equals..
@Op, since d statement was made 3yrs ago, it means ur wife shud be in 300lvl..all tinz being equal...lol

1 Like

Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Olumidzti: I think you'll get that right lady soon if you're patient enough. A very hard task for you though is to be the youngest ever CEO of your bank.

CEO?
do you want to acquire another man's company?

G.M or M.D or so, is the right thing to say.
Goodluck with your search, op..
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Olumidzti(m): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Acidosis:

CEO?
do you want to acquire another man's company?

G.M or M.D or so, is the right thing to say.
Goodluck with your search, op..
maybe there's something I don't know but I don't think you need to acquire a company before becoming its CEO.
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Olumidzti: maybe there's something I don't know but I don't think you need to acquire a company before becoming its CEO.
What do you call the owner of a company?
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please Check out my dating website, and Please register
http://www.kamagbadun.com

Thank you
Re: Fellow Female Corper Told Me My Wife Is Still In Secondary School by Olumidzti(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Acidosis:
What do you call the owner of a company?
the owner may be the CEO but it's not compulsory. Who is the present CEO of Microsoft? Steve Ballmer. Is he the owner of the company?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mature Lady / Let's Get Back To Our Roots / Want A Real Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.