Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor (35894 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Sheltercee: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Insensitivity is bad and demonic. It cud b u

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
@homesteady;ar u sure u'r not d owner of these pictures cos I'm wondering how u got hold of d so-called Queen Okafor's pictures in d first place 2d extent of also having pictures of her booobs.

What's even d point of dis thread anyway?

Is it 2mak jokes or 2get ppl casting her hairy nature.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Janetozi(f): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
bionicdude: yuck.u guys want me to puke my xmas chicken ba.to be honest d lady is an eye sore,someone should help her with razors or sumtin
u are not being nice at all, she could be ur sister or even ur wify o.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by nervegasfarts: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guy....oops, babes, buy shaving stick! N10 only
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by suleimanalidu(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
U re surpose 2 b born as a man....wsh u re man...I wonder hw d hair might b on u...u kud ve nt use sponge wen taken ur bath....9ce 1...I luve ladies dt ve hair and preety as u re...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by austinoeze(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
bread and tea: She should wear clothes dat will cover her chest na! I don't like guys wit hair on their chest talk more of a lady. sad

abeg no vex
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by gloriaiyes(f): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gorgeous
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nadia_SA1: grin grin
You fine pass am?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
JulianBond007: Imagine a man who's trying to handle her brreasts and suck it only to have hairs in his mouth. Now that's disgusting. She should wax abeg!
tongue Some of us like hair balls.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by comothere(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
let her do more of make up and tie her hair often.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by NadiaSA1(f): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: You fine pass am?
hell yeah !
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by homesteady(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
SupermodelVicky: @homesteady;ar u sure u'r not d owner of these pictures cos I'm wondering how u got hold of d so-called Queen Okafor's pictures in d first place 2d extent of also having pictures of her booobs.

What's even d point of dis thread anyway?

Is it 2mak jokes or 2get ppl casting her hairy nature.
I got the pictures from a blog!
Biko! I was not the person that posted the picture of her boobs embarassed grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nadia_SA1: hell yeah !
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by styno22(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chai! This guy fine oh
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by NadiaSA1(f): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
FrancisTony: undecided undecided undecided

tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by sobmos(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Only a gay guy can fall in love with this girl/boy.oh my Gawd...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by XLR8(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
[b]I ENVY HER BEARD. I DON'T EVEN HAVE sad[\b]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by MARKone1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Remove the hairs....she is beautiful cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by collins123(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
This thread is a lame attempt at gay humor! lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Nadia_SA1:

tongue
Just liked your profile picture wink wink wink . Will you Marry me? cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by cdamsel(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2013
I dunno y I can't believe she is not a girl,the 1st & last pic screams transgender to me undecided lipsrsealed

I see it as surgery gone wrong,try to picture her without the hairs,she still looks like a guy,see her muscles na shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2013
cdamsel: I dunno y I can't believe she is not a girl,the 1st & last pic screams transgender to me undecided lipsrsealed

I see it as surgery gone wrong,try to picture her without the hairs,she still looks like a guy,see her muscles na shocked
Like seriously You are right. I viewed the picx in full size, her face resemble Man own. But the picx really scared me, i have a bad phobia seeing a Man that dresses like a woman. Jeeezzz
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by cdamsel(f): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Like seriously You are right. I viewed the picx in full size, her face resemble Man own. But the picx really scared me, i have a bad phobia seeing a Man that dresses like a woman. Jeeezzz
no b me talk she b man ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2013
cdamsel: no b me talk she b man ooo grin
even if she is a woman, she's scary cause she still resemble a man even without those beards. grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by ejihand1(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Frustration at its peak. Most probably, no guy has ever said hi to her on the street let alone ; can I give you a lift miss? Now she goes wild with her pictures on net hoping the above can be partly achieved. I feel your pain nne. I know you're not truly happy as your pictures has portray.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by cdamsel(f): 1:22am On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: even if she is a woman, she's scary cause she still resemble a man even without those beards. grin grin grin grin
I dey tell u,all I c re masculine features
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by shadrach77: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Shame and wisdom are obviously not this lady's strong points. That's if she's a lady anyway. If i were her, I would have thought it better to dress as a man so as to avoid undue attention. Why would any sensible person wear female dress with full grown beard and yet have the confidence to walk in public like that? And why hasn't she sought a medical solution for this? angry angry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Asabeq(f): 4:48am On Dec 29, 2013
There is a white woman,mother of 4 in US with similar problem,the topic was on nl some months back.her own facial hair is worse than this girl's own and she has gone through all sorts of medical treatment and waxing but it keeps growing back. Her husband had to intervene because she was becoming frustrated with the stares she gets and the whole waxing and shaving thing.
Such women have male hormone and my mum told me these women always have painful childbirth but its no fault of theirs,God created them that way and I always feel sorry for them considering how foolish Nigerians can be when staring at people.some will even run into cow while staring grin

shadrach77: Shame and wisdom are obviously not this lady's strong points. That's if she's a lady anyway. If i were her, I would have thought it better to dress as a man so as to avoid undue attention. Why would any sensible person wear female dress with full grown beard and yet have the confidence to walk in public like that? And why hasn't she sought a medical solution for this? angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Mamacita007(f): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Oooo my God. turtle necks should have been her best friend. she must be going thru a lot. its a pity. i hope she don't have a deep voice with all these hairs
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Mamacita007: Oooo my God. turtle necks should have been her best friend. she must be going thru a lot. its a pity. i hope she don't have a deep voice with all these hairs
ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by axortedbabe(f): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2013
make she try make ha hair na
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by otokx(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2013
She should join nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / PHOTOS: Davido, Phyno At Burna Boy’s Private Listening Of “outside” Album / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.