Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor (35906 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2013
i will hit her!!!she my type...Nothing can be sexier than cumming on her chest...Bliss!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by jreyez(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2013
Why she no dey shave them.....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by jreyez(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2013
nervegas_farts: Guy....oops, babes, buy shaving stick! N10 only

It's 50N actually. Tinz don coz angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by SOREB: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Beautiful pictures indeed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Natasha2(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
WAX Dammit!!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Like someone stated, some waxing should do. Never been a fan of hairs.

If she's happy with the way she is though, then good for her. That's the main thing.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by smokeyupu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Na wa for this guy o! I am confused,.really.... ... .Why? Why? Thinking........[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
undecided[quote author=homesteady]Most of us have heard about Queen Okafor! The lady with hair all over her body.
Here are some of her beautiful pictures!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-RayHY12KGQo/UriA2-0U8bI/AAAAAAAA45U/KlDubRbqV80/s1600/hair3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-KOH7z3nmd28/UriAvH027EI/AAAAAAAA448/FBgrplZfhxU/s1600/hair1.jpg[/img]

beauty is in the eye of the 'beerholder'.....and i'm not holding any.....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Lds14: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Lds14: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lds14: man why had u got to post all that, i gootta shitty hard on looking at all that.send me her no men, imma hook up later.LOL
homofag shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by homesteady(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lds14: man why had u got to post all that, i gootta shitty hard on looking at all that.send me her no men, imma hook up later.LOL
Sorry I no get her number!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by aariwa(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
i had a massive erection staring at her pictures .i love girls who are unique by being different from other girls
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Pennah(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
O bonye dis babe hmm d guy we go marry ha kam he must be a baboon coz guyz no make mistake oo shz too much lyk jim iyk .................advice to her may sh go barb al dis bearz cuz na fukop fo a lady lyk her
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by meekhat: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2013
The truth is that most igbo guys cherish hairy ladies and this is why this lady is showing herself instead of being ashamed. I WONDER WHAT IS 'SEXY' IN A WOMAN HAVING HAIRS LIKE A MAN. I think (not sure though) the yoruba culture abhores this kind of creature and i agree with that culture on this. Please no beef ooh! Am core 042 guy.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by zeefever: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Who are we kidding here? This 'lady' is probabaly a hermaphrodite.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by zeefever: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Who are we kidding here? This 'lady' is probably a hermaphrodite.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by amodaade: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2013
She is more of a man. Looking at her face alone, one would probably classify her as male.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Asabeq(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
I had a very hairy course mate back then in school and she had alover who adores her so much.just that she had litle or no facial hair. They were both yorubas so shut da f up!!
Yoruba culture indeed! You pple abhore those created by God but cherish your people whom you brutally cut their faces living them helpless with so much inferiority complex for life just like this your siblings grin

meekhat: The truth is that most igbo guys cherish hairy ladies and this is why this lady is showing herself instead of being ashamed. I WONDER WHAT IS 'SEXY' IN A WOMAN HAVING HAIRS LIKE A MAN. I think (not sure though) the yoruba culture abhores this kind of creature and i agree with that culture on this. Please no beef ooh! Am core 042 guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / How Toyin Abraham, Lizzy Anjorin Fell Apart / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.