Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Breast Pain & Swelling While Weaning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Pain & Swelling While Weaning (1315 Views)

HELP!!!!! I Noticed A Redish Swelling On My Manhood / What Causes The Swelling Of The Eyes After Eating Rice Late In The Night? / HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breast Pain & Swelling While Weaning by tantan: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Pls house i just recently weaned my first child and d breast is now filled with milk duct and it pains. Do anybody have any idea on how to reduce d pain and swelling pls?
Re: Breast Pain & Swelling While Weaning by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Exactly this time last year I was weaning my child too so I know how you feel.

1. I put a cabbage in the fridge n took the cold leafs and inserted then in my bra, it really help to sooth and ease the pain.

2. paracetamol tebs r very helpful take them 2 or three times a day.

3. Som ppl told me not to express milk but when it got too much I woud express just enough to ease the discomfort cos it was giving me fever at a point.

Just be patient shaa. You will be fine n try not to give in to the temptation of breastfeeding again.
Re: Breast Pain & Swelling While Weaning by Wendy80(f): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
I feel U my dear, my daughter weaned herself @8month. 3weeks ago and it was really painful.
Wht I didi was to take Ibuprofen cos paracetamol didn't do jack 4me, dn I soaked my bra I̶̲̥̅̊n cold water and wore it, u won't even notice its wet but will ease †ЂΞ pain after 2days I was fine

(1) (Reply)

Stictly For Women With Fibroids / Doctors And Patients, Share Your Embarrassing Moments At A Clinic / Photo: See The Weight And Size Of This New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.