Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" (2415 Views)

South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" by underscore: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Ex-stripper turned preacher, LaTascha Emanuel, who claims to be a Christian evangelist and owner of LaTascha Emanuel Ministries became popular after a video of her ‘preaching the gospel’ with her boobs open went viral on the internet early this year is back without a new message. She has a 'gospel' web series with her husband titled 'gospel from a strippers pole' said that her 'indecent exposure has been working because men are said to be flocking into her church(be it out of sheer curiosity, or to really listen to her 'gospel'). Watch her new "message" titled 'Forgiveness Is Forgiving One's Self' here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/photo-video-female-preacher-who-exposes.html

Re: Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" by pjosh05(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2013
The truth is that God wil not compromise His standard for anyone in terms of Christian life, dressing and ministry

1 Like

Re: Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" by Danhumprey: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2013
What a message! undecided She's back to expose more bosoms and actually enslave men. embarassed
Re: Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" by dareabiola98(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2013
smiley Jesus will cover this sin too....its nothing
Re: Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Amen.....I will enter the bosom of the Lord!
Re: Female Preacher Who Exposes Nipples While Preaching Is Back With A New "Message" by PastorOluT(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
dareabiola98: smiley Jesus will cover this sin too....its nothing

I sincerely fear for u 'cos u are taking up a course u know little or nothing about!

(1) (Reply)

The Coin In The Mouth Of The Fish / What Can I Say Unto The Lord All I Have To Say Is Thank You Lord / I Need A Prophet Or Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.