Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports (42314 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Reports out of South Africa says the preacher who was seen in a photo online feeding his congregation a ‘live snake’ has been arrested by the police.

The photo of Prophet Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries went viral on social media. He allegedly gave his congregation live snakes to eat, telling them it would taste like chocolate.

According to the reports citing Ga-Rankuwa police,the Pretoria based preacher has been arrested on Sunday and is likely to appear in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s Court on Monday on charges of cruelty to animals.

Earlier in the week, the South African branch of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animals (SPCA) had warned the preacher to keep his hands off live animals.

https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2015/07/19/south-african-preacher-who-fed-his-congregation-snakes-arrested-reports/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Kelvin0(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
So Disgusting, he should be taking to a correctional facility. Even though Nigerians are overly religious i don't see this sh*t happening in Naijaembarassed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Dsegsam(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wonder they say it shall never end...still baffled me why people still continue to worship in such demonic church.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by 9jvirgin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Make this Canada visa officers no mess up this time, if na 1 month make dem give us.

Waka dey

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by osjoshua(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
I blame the followers...where is it written in the bible,...you just follow blindly,...

Abeg make police dey give the man like 3 live cobra and python to eat inside cell everyday angry..Nonsense..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by hooged: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
End time things

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by MissyDivah(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
End time pastor lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by toluhere(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by djjosh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
sentence him to life..he is capable of murder..

2 Likes

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by odinese(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by emfired: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
End time pastor, people should becareful of the kind of church they go to.

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Very good......I hope he will learn

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by denisbath(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
i don tire for all these fake pastors

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by idari: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Naso one pastor asked us yesday to close our eyes and start spinning around for 14times,tell me y I wouldn't fall after spinning,later dey will carry u to d alter dat u are possesed,if I hear say I spin undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by queenzibah(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
End time , better for them.......

just passing ....... I'm not a fan of suen talk of any other mod....do my own thing my own way .....
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Doskit(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
only in a sane society,
if it was nigeria, the president and the governor of his state will visit the site of snake eating, and take pictures with the pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by khalifer(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]dis one is learning na. in my area one pastor uses lion to feed members. pix coming soon
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
m
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by OGeeKush(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
wtf!! na end times true true
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Caracta(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
South African preachers are out of this world. Wonder how gullible their followers are.

It's either they are fed with snakes, hair or sperm. Are they all crazy or under a spell?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Blade21: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha very good
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by infinitygroup(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by belloabdulsalam: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahahahahaha.. end time tinz
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by LieDetector(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol. I thought the news of "pastor feeding congregation with live snake" was a hoax but WTF. angry. So it's real. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by akpanikpe(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
He should have been taking to the zoo himself cos he is not a human being as well

3 Likes

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.