Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,260 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ugezu J. Ugezu,"sex Scenes Is A Positive Move In The Movie Industry" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu J. Ugezu,"sex Scenes Is A Positive Move In The Movie Industry" (1876 Views)

Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry / “doing Nude Scenes Is Never On My To-do-list”-onyeka Emechebe / Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugezu J. Ugezu,"sex Scenes Is A Positive Move In The Movie Industry" by BillyBillions: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
photo - GUESS WHAT Actor Ugezu J. Ugezu Has To Say On SEX SCENES In Nollywood Movies!
Ugezu J. Ugezu, an actor, playwright and filmmaker, was recently spotted at the Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF) in Tinapa, Calabar.
Asked about acting in sex scenes in the movies, he had this to say:
"The situation is a positive development for the industry. Since those who need roles in films see nothing wrong in going for it that way, I also see nothing wrong in it. Artistes are different in the way they approach things to get what they want."
Ugezu Jideofor Ugezu, also known under the monicker of "Mr. Surplus," is an indigene of Enugwu-Ukwu in Anambra State. He is an alumni of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), where he studied Public Administration and earned a Second Class upper division degree.
He has written over 50 films.
The actor is married with children. He has published a photo of his wife and kids, accompanying it with
Read more » http://naijaxposure..com/search/label/NOLLYWOOD

Re: Ugezu J. Ugezu,"sex Scenes Is A Positive Move In The Movie Industry" by Sleekbaby(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
I lyk ds man n d way he tlk

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Happy 4th Of July: Peter Okoye & D'banj Attend The US Embassy's Party / Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I / Photo Speaks: Did Davido Buy A Private Jet?… [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.