Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? (2844 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by akposking(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2013
About 2 months ago i applied for a Uba Africard to enable me do virtual betting after months of developing a strategy that will enable me to win. By God grace i was able to fund my africard after changing the card pin both web and atm, immediately i went to fund my account and lo and behold after about 1 month i made 1050 dollar in profit from my strategy i login into my uba web portal and i wanted to do the verify by visa and i was block for supplying invalid details that i should call customer care but yesterday nite i wanted to withdraw my ladbrokes money via ATM and said my pin is incorrect and i was unable to withdraw. Could it be blc of the verify by visa probe i encountered or is there a way i can withdraw with a withdrawal booklet by telling UBA to give me a withdrawal booklet. Pls help a brother, i need cash badly for new year.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by bigtt76(f): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Does Ladbrokes allow you to transfer money to your Bank Account here in Nigeria? it is very possible because of the failed details supplied for the Verified By VISA, the card was temporarily blocked. You would need to call your Bank and get them to unblock your card. You may be required to submit a handwritten application as well as proof of ownership.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by oseiwe(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Bros, call their customer care line at d back of your card or send them a mail.
U cannot withdraw over d counter wit that card.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by eluquenson(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2013
No stress @Op,
Just do a mail to cfc@ubagroup.com or call 012808822, 016319822
Tell them your card was blocked based on the reasons you said & instruct them to unblock/reset your card. Make sure you send the mail through your registered email address which you used to register for the Africard.
Provide your name & card number in the mail.
If possible send it now & if not done by monday, send a reminder with the original message you sent before. Am sure you will enjoy your new year
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by akposking(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Thank you very much @osiewe and eloquenc after calling the customer toll line they told me to give some details and my card was unblocked i just withdrawed 100k from my account. Muah!!! Muah i'm so happy more money to my uba card via ladbrokes... Cheers brothers...
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by yomalex(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good to write it down somewhere find my self forgetting attimes . wey my share ?
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by kentochi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
akposking: Thank you very much @osiewe and eloquenc after calling the customer toll line they told me to give some details and my card was unblocked i just withdrawed 100k from my account. Muah!!! Muah i'm so happy more money to my uba card via ladbrokes... Cheers brothers...
pls bros i have an issue like this. I try to verify by visa but was as to provid signature panel code pls can anybody help me here.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by akposking(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
kentochi:
pls bros i have an issue like this. I try to verify by visa but was as to provid signature panel code pls can anybody help me here.
Yes bro the signature panel code is the 3 digit number in back of your card, check it very well and you see it there.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by kentochi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
akposking: Yes bro the signature panel code is the 3 digit number in back of your card, check it very well and you see it there.
HAVE TRY THAT BUT IT DID NOT WORK PLS HAVE YOU MAKE USE OF IT.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by akposking(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Did they tell you specifically that is the signature panel code that is the problem or there is another stuff, i believe you are in the verify by visa page otherwise be specific with ur question so i can answer u betta.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by oseiwe(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
akposking: Thank you very much @osiewe and eloquenc after calling the customer toll line they told me to give some details and my card was unblocked i just withdrawed 100k from my account. Muah!!! Muah i'm so happy more money to my uba card via ladbrokes... Cheers brothers...
Oya come settle ground.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by barikay: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
akposking: Did they tell you specifically that is the signature panel code that is the problem or there is another stuff, i believe you are in the verify by visa page otherwise be specific with ur question so i can answer u betta.
hello bro, how do i reach u? I need ur assistance
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by kentochi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
akposking: Did they tell you specifically that is the signature panel code that is the problem or there is another stuff, i believe you are in the verify by visa page otherwise be specific with ur question so i can answer u betta.
my problem and question is the signature panel code pls help out if you have idea of the real code cos i use the 3 dight at the back of my africard but i did not work pls help out.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
kentochi:
my problem and question is the signature panel code pls help out if you have idea of the real code cos i use the 3 dight at the back of my africard but i did not work pls help out.
I have replied your PM, when u reply, notify me here cos I dont use/check the email.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by kentochi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
2s£xy:
I have replied your PM, when u reply, notify me here cos I dont use/check the email.
ok but your contact i have is not going true are still in Benin pls use my signature lets talk. Thanks.
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by choboking: 1:43am On Dec 29, 2013

Bro, I also have an account with ladbrokes, can u share me the strategy u used??
Re: Can I Withdraw With Uba Africard Using Withdrawal Slip? by ebooksdepo: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2013
@akposking, sir please can you grant me your Ladbrokes strategy as a new year gifts in the spirit of this season, please forward it to atahating@gmail.com
I wish you bountiful blessings for the new year.

(1) (Reply)

China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed / Invest 100,000 And Make 10,000 Naira Profit Monthly / Free Training On How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.