Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed (2840 Views)

BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! / I Need Info On China Shipping Agents And Their Charge Per Kg / Shipping Agents In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Greetings to you guys!!!

I need reliable china shipping agents that charge at most $5 per kg for normal shipping. The agent that I use now charge a bit higher.

Fellow mini importers in the house, please help me with the contacts of reputable agents with office in Lagos. Thanks
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Chijohn42k(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
living2013:
Greetings to you guys!!!

I need reliable china shipping agents that charge at most $5 per kg for normal shipping. The agent that I use now charge a bit higher.

Fellow mini importers in the house, please help me with the contacts of reputable agents with office in Lagos. Thank
check Ammc,zuby77 (the second name doesn't charge for commission)
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
Ok. Thanks
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:

Zuby77 is not shipping right now, while Ammc price is a bit high, $10/kg with other extra charges.

I have someone that have been shipping for me at $5/kg normal shipping, but the guy have some issues now.
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Chijohn42k(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
living2013:

Zuby77 is not shipping right now, while Ammc price is a bit high, $10/kg with other extra charges.

I have someone that have been shipping for me at $5/kg normal shipping, but the guy have some issues now.
check business section but,most of dem charge for commission. U can use mayorall depends on d kg u want to ship.
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Ammc(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
living2013:

$10kg for normal shipping? Who does that.

Please, kindly post what you are sure of. And kindly explain to the people what you mean when typing
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Ammc(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
living2013:

And what are this extra charges if I may ask?
Is 5% commission the extra charge?

I believe you are a business. Coming out to post trash about other people's business, how justifiable is that.

Brother, that you are bold enough to type does not necessarily mean that you type whatever you want to type.
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ammc:

And what are this extra charges if I may ask?
Is 5% commission the extra charge?

I believe you are a business. Coming out to post trash about other people's business, how justifiable is that.

Brother, that you are bold enough to type does not necessarily mean that you type whatever you want to type.

Please, I'm not here to exchange words with you. I shouldn't have mentioned you if not that someone referred me to you, unknowing to him that I have chatted with you before. I then tried to explain to him why I may not deal with you. This is something you should have ignored without creating much attention to it. But trying to be clever, you want to make it look like am trying to blackmail you. Why should I do that? Whatever you are charging is your business.

However, to clarify the 5% you mentioned so that it won't be like you are right, please, thats not true. You told me specific amount then as your service charge which I told you that I can't pay. Please, you better stop this here, don't push me further, I humbly plead with you.
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ammc:

$10kg for normal shipping? Who does that.

Please, kindly post what you are sure of. And kindly explain to the people what you mean when typing
As I said above, stop this here. Any further utterance, I will publish our whatsapp chat including the service fee you told me then. Mind your business please
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chijohn42k:
check business section but,most of dem charge for commission. U can use mayorall depends on d kg u want to ship.
Thanks dear. I have contacted mayorall, but he said he doesn't buy from 1688. He only buy from aliexpress.

I need someone that buys from 1688

1 Like

Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
pls @op, if you find any trusted agent at $5, Post it here please.
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Ammc(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
living2013:

Please, I'm not here to exchange words with you. I shouldn't have mentioned you if not that someone referred me to you, unknowing to him that I have chatted with you before. I then tried to explain to him why I may not deal with you. This is something you should have ignored without creating much attention to it. But trying to be clever, you want to make it look like am trying to blackmail you. Why should I do that? Whatever you are charging is your business.

However, to clarify the 5% you mentioned so that it won't be like you are right, please, thats not true. You told me specific amount then as your service charge which I told you that I can't pay. Please, you better stop this here, don't push me further, I humbly plead with you.

Did you contact me recently? Or it was long time ago.

Kindly, ask the person who mentioned my username. He has used me once. And I still ship item to China every week.

Most times, we intend to mislead people with what you think it is right. If you contacted me between 1st of August 2018 and today been 8th of August 2018, I challenge you to upload our chats for the whole world to see and tell who is blackmailing who.

You don't go about discrediting people's business in the name of boldness or because you can write very well
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Ammc(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
living2013:
As I said above, stop this here. Any further utterance, I will publish our whatsapp chat including the service fee you told me then. Mind your business please

Bro! If you want to do business with me, you come to my WhatsApp and ask questions. It's as simple as that. If you didn't mention my username, I won't have come here in the first place. It's very simple. You invited me when you said what I am not doing at the moment.

It was still in your mouth that you said the other individual wasn't shipping at the moment and your main shipping agent has issues. This is a clear evident that people and business changes. Exactly that.

We often have a price review. That is why you can't see us, quoting our current shipping anywhere. If you come, we tell us our shipping charges based on if you want to Express or Normal. Also, our normal prices is based on if your item is a battery goods or non battery goods or medicine,, drugs or liquid items.

We are still very much opened for business. Anytime you are ready, we shall attend to you.

Leave the story of the past, and embrace the present. Even airline operators review their prices. Businesses review their prices. Nothing is stagnant in life. Change is always constant and inevitable.

Thanks! And I hope to do business with you. We can make a better business
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ammc:

Bro! If you want to do business with me, you come to my WhatsApp and ask questions. It's as simple as that. If you didn't mention my username, I won't have come here in the first place. It's very simple. You invited me when you said what I am not doing at the moment.

It was still in your mouth that you said the other individual wasn't shipping at the moment and your main shipping agent has issues. This is a clear evident that people and business changes. Exactly that.

We often have a price review. That is why you can't see us, quoting our current shipping anywhere. If you come, we tell us our shipping charges based on if you want to Express or Normal. Also, our normal prices is based on if your item is a battery goods or non battery goods or medicine,, drugs or liquid items.

We are still very much opened for business. Anytime you are ready, we shall attend to you.

Leave the story of the past, and embrace the present. Even airline operators review their prices. Businesses review their prices. Nothing is stagnant in life. Change is always constant and inevitable.

Thanks! And I hope to do business with you. We can make a better business

I'm here to do business with any body that is willing? What you should have done without attacking me is to give me breakdown of your current service fee here, no big deal. If am ok with that, I can then go ahead with you. Or must I contact you privately again?
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Ammc(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
missdivineprove:

You might give us a trial. We are very much hope for business
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Ammc(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
living2013:

I'm here to do business with any body that is willing? What you should have done without attacking me is to give me breakdown of your current service fee here, no big deal. If am ok with that, I can then go ahead with you. Or must I contact you privately again?

You can contact me. We don't do open breakdown because prices changes often. And we may not be able to identify where we have quoted those prices to update it too. We shall be very pleased to do business with you. Hoping to see you at our WhatsApp office.
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ammc:

You can contact me. We don't do open breakdown because prices changes often. And we may not be able to identify where we have quoted those prices to update it too. We shall be very pleased to do business with you. Hoping to see you at our WhatsApp office.
grin grin grin
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by living2013(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
missdivineprove:
ok
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Chijohn42k(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2019
living2013:
ok
did you see any shipper with the mentioned rate as in $5 /kg
Re: China Shipping Agents For Mini Importation Needed by Samphire8(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
I also need a reliable agent that charge a a lower price to ship items from China

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Money Online 2019? / Cute Teddy Bears For Sale / Syntek Global Nigeria- Distributors And Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.