Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

List Of Devices You Used This Year - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Devices You Used This Year (1728 Views)

List Of Devices To Get Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update: Is Ur Phone Listed? / How Many Of You Used This Phones. / Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by AbuMikey(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
holusormi:
[s]
Don't be stupid my man,,even my posts on nairaland clearly shows when I was busy sorting for those devices,, lmao,,not everybody. Is as poor as u are sir,and not all of us collect phone money from our daddies... je ko ma ye e[/s]

[size=26pt]K.[/size]

Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by OlamideGirl(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nokia 2700(still using it,i love d fone die), Blackberry tour(as a gift but later gave it out.....not a bb fan), Dell Android Mobile(worst fone eva used,tiz only d store u can download 4rm,does not support external source), Nokia lumia 620(34k.....i just love nokia)
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by NEROSKY(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
OlamideGirl: Nokia 2700(still using it,i love d fone die), Blackberry tour(as a gift but later gave it out.....not a bb fan), Dell Android Mobile(worst fone eva used,tiz only d store u can download 4rm,does not support external source), Nokia lumia 620(34k.....i just love nokia)
Yes baby, we once did love nokia, they first went smart in the world but were sleeping on bike b4 unknown Samsung, HTC, Sony, lg etc took over them through Google own Android, so?

1 Like

Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Htc 7 surround
Droid 2 global
Galaxy s captivate
Blackberry curve 7
Nexus 7 2013 its a tab tho
Lumia 820
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by iykofias(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Torch 1
bold 4 (gave it out to ma li2 sis)
bold 2
GALaxy s3
currently using note 1 n7000 n nokia c1.
Nt impressive, i know!
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2013
I see peeps naming their dream phones..
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Djangocode: I see peeps naming their dream phones..
. Owu breeze ♑ gud O
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by NEROSKY(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Hmm
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by Sleak89: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
please guys, why do people hate gionee elife e6 this much? I need someone to please give me a detailed answer to this question apart from the well documented poor battery. Some say it lags but on what occassion and how freaquently does it lag and how bad are these lags? Or is it coz people thought it would be better than tecno and it turned out not so different ? Also, how is it compared to tecno phantom a3? Don't think i've read a single positive about the phone? Also how long can the battery go? Also what about the app launcher issue?also, how diffferentis nexus 4? I need these things coz i like gionee e6 and i do not wwanna buy palufo! PLEASE HELP guys! I really need it i beg you guys
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by NEROSKY(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sleak89: please guys, why do people hate gionee elife e6 this much? I need someone to please give me a detailed answer to this question apart from the well documented poor battery. Some say it lags but on what occassion and how freaquently does it lag and how bad are these lags? Or is it coz people thought it would be better than tecno and it turned out not so different ? Also, how is it compared to tecno phantom a3? Don't think i've read a single positive about the phone? Also how long can the battery go? Also what about the app launcher issue?also, how diffferentis nexus 4? I need these things coz i like gionee e6 and i do not wwanna buy palufo! PLEASE HELP guys! I really need it i beg you guys
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by shyshally(f): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Impulse80: What do you guys notice? most gurus here used the tecno n3 grin cheesy brex dj nero cheesy anyway see my list
Tecno n3
HTC G2
Gionee E3 angry
Gionee P2
Nokia e63
Nokia e5
Nokia c1
and now a Samsung galaxy nexus
!

Y did u mke dat face 4 gionee E3?didn't enjoy d fone or wat?
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by Impulse80(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
shyshally:

Y did u mke dat face 4 gionee E3?didn't enjoy d fone or wat?
very nice phone I was actually angry because I sold it to a friend and got that galaxy nexus with poor battery life
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by samkolo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
tecno m3
tecno m3
tecno m3
Re: List Of Devices You Used This Year by shyshally(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Impulse80: very nice phone I was actually angry because I sold it to a friend and got that galaxy nexus with poor battery life

cheesy,ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Browsing Free With My Mtn Sim / Android 6.0 Marshmallow Versus Android 5.0 Lollipop–top Features And Improvement / Etisalat Psiphon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.