Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean (1047 Views)

Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean by joanana(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2012
The Android 4.1, Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III has started rolling out but Samsung isn't going to stop at its flagship device. It has announced a list of devices that will be getting the Jelly Bean update in the upcoming months.

The list includes the following devices:

Galaxy Tab 2.7.0
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Galaxy Note 10.1
Galaxy S II
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
Galaxy S Advance
Galaxy S II LTE
Galaxy Music
Galaxy Chat
Galaxy Ace 2
Galaxy Beam
Galaxy Ace Plus
Galaxy Mini II
Galaxy S Duos

There are no concrete dates for any of the devices but we'll let you know when the devices mentioned above start receiving the update.

SOURCE: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_announces_list_of_devices_that_will_get_jelly_bean-news-4853.php

Re: Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
I expected that from them, find some find of strategy to slow down iPhone5 sales. I don't think it might work cos the phone just sold 5 million units in 4 days tongue
Re: Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean by lynxnoon(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2012
hmmmm
Joanana, Samsung suppose enroll u oh!! grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean by joanana(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
lynxnoon: hmmmm
Joanana, Samsung suppose enroll u oh!! grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha .... u no serious . I gbadun their phones , no be crime na!!! just a loyal fan!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Announces List Of Devices That Will Get Jelly Bean by Deblow: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
I own samsung galaxy s3. Do you mean it is time to upgrade this phone to the jelly bean os or what and if yes, how do i go about it pls

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Daylight Robbery From Glo Blackberry. / I Need Help In Rooting My Lg E405 / Tutorial On How To Install Beautiful Fonts On Ur Bb Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.