Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously (33035 Views)

Spectranet Increases Tariffs / WhatsApp Increases Group Members To 256 Maximum / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by Randerl: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
l fink those with android smart devices should try using your freedom app let's see if it works.
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by jude33084(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. After, some people keep wondering why this country aint progressing in some aspects.. How E go progress when iddiots who are supposed to be united dey 'badu belle' thier fellow country men for something as little as ' Internet data consumption'..

That was how some mumu bb users were boiling with frustration when Bbm became available to Android users--- as if thier papa fit make 'sim card'..

Funny enough but you are right? cheesy grin

...and they where trying to woo me over to their side by calling my Glo lines all the time angry
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by greggng: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Many people have been asking me to teach them how am using my glo bb subscription to browse on laptop. I am afraid of leaving such info here cos I once did it for mtn and that method has been blocked .I can't afford to pay 7k for a month browsing I still love my glo. What I will do is to send the method to only 2 people and they ve to ensure is not made public here. I am giving it out to them for free . The lucky 2 people should send me an email at greggng@yahoo.com and I will respond by teaching them wat to do. No payment is involved . I don't want it go public cos it might be block. Only honest people whose interest is not to make money should contact me
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by greggng: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
I have received 2 emails now. I am waiting for nepa to bring light and I will use my laptop to send all you need their. Nepa just dey bleep but am sure you will get reply later wen nepa brought light. I will not respond to additional emails after this 2 . Very important ur bb must ve 3g network. To subscribe for ur glo *777*21#. Code for 1k and u will be given 3gb plus . This info is for the lucky 2 people
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by greggng: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
I have sent replies to the 2 emails i received. If you are one of them and you did receive it kindly write me back to know in case you have some difficulties
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by sunex: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Each time I am having issue to sub, I jus call d customer care and dey do dat frm their system jus for 1k. I just sub few days ago and its 1k
.try call d customer care
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by subbylee: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2013
dude the 1500 is for bb complete voice plan while itz 1000 for bb complete without voice plan
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by segnys007(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls how do I sub for airtel BB plan on Android? E still dey work, abi? Thanks
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by Younghorlarh(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2013
WackyJ1: I tried to subscribe for the balackberry complete plan and it kept on telling me Operation failed

I tried the two different codes *599*3*2# and *499*3*2#

Yet it kept telling me the same thing, i now decided to try it through the sim menu and when i was about to subscribe it showed that the plan was now #1500 for their bb complete voice as shown in the screen shot below

While on their website here
www.etisalat.com.ng/blackberry/blackberry_complete.php

It still says that the plan is 1000naira

Why do our network providers keep lying and deceiving us like this and NCC is unable to do something about it.

I wouldn't be wrong if i were to call this false advertisement and misinformation aimed at extorting more money from consumers.
Why would they can increase the plan amount without properly informing the public through the appropriate channels?
Especially since their balackberry plans do not work on balckberries without requiring to contact customer care to activate it for you.
This is purely deception
Mtcheeew , Etimumu yet dia subscription dose not work on verizon blackberry's
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by GentleFrank(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Good !
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by Tafidah(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2013
WackyJ1: I tried to subscribe for the balackberry complete plan and it kept on telling me Operation failed

I tried the two different codes *599*3*2# and *499*3*2#

Yet it kept telling me the same thing, i now decided to try it through the sim menu and when i was about to subscribe it showed that the plan was now #1500 for their bb complete voice as shown in the screen shot below

While on their website here
www.etisalat.com.ng/blackberry/blackberry_complete.php

It still says that the plan is 1000naira

Why do our network providers keep lying and deceiving us like this and NCC is unable to do something about it.

I wouldn't be wrong if i were to call this false advertisement and misinformation aimed at extorting more money from consumers.
Why would they can increase the plan amount without properly informing the public through the appropriate channels?
Especially since their balackberry plans do not work on balckberries without requiring to contact customer care to activate it for you.
This is purely deception

Bro na so d tin be, na still 1k dem go deduct
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by kennykg(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Lmao

You all ryt to an extent but it depends on d device bb or android
If u say u did urs of resent was it for a bb device or android ?
did u do it tru ur android fone or placed ur sim in a bb to sub n switch it back?

No need To get on each oda, abi etisalat dey pay u?
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by nurez305(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2013
But I subscrib yesterday and they still charge me 1000naira, I don't believe these
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Wot a sad news. I've lose #1k already. Can I still enjoy the cheat if I subscribe #1.5k bis on my PC? Pls I need your help nairalander, I've done it before, before I got rub from Etisalat. I tired o
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by kennykg(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
nurez305: But I subscrib yesterday and they still charge me 1000naira, I don't believe these
Bb or android?
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by Faculty14(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
confusion247:
This OP must come from Obasanjo's family, always spreading/raising false news/alarm. Shame on him.
confusion247:
This OP must come from Obasanjo's family, always spreading/raising false news/alarm. Shame on him.
confusion247:
he he he
Re: Etisalat Increases Prices For BB Subscription Surreptitiously by ngona(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Emmanuel Cena: Odikwa serious
Etisalat stole my 1000 subscription money by dis same means nd I have not forgiven them even I have move on to glo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.