Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? (472 Views)

Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? by poppincash: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
GEJ
has said several times that he is doing hus best to stop terrorists
from operating in the north however it seems his best isnt enough. Now
instead of complaining and whining., if you were in his shoes what would
you have done differently?
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? by 3coins(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
use of massive force will do bur few innocent ppl will die too
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? by slimthugchimee(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good lets see how those people claiming the jona cant even stop comon boko haram how them go do am mtchwwww if its me i will keep asking for help on how obama killed osoma
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? by slimthugchimee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
3coins: use of massive force will do bur few innocent ppl will die too
are we talking about nuclear bomb here
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? by 3coins(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
slimthugchimee: are we talking about nuclear bomb here
charlie sumfin like daht o lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Stop Bokoharam? by IleIfe2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will use Cutlass,stick and carrot approach. grin grin grin grin

Arm the military guys to the core, not just Ak 47 and rocket propelled grenade. Instruct they rotate shifts to ensure high alert morale. Then invest heavily on armed drones, they are a game changer on the war against terror.

Look for geeks that love video games in the airforce and locate the control room as far as calabar and give them orders to blow up anything that looks suspicions. Taking turns and shifts day and night hunting for boko haram from the skies.

Anytime Arewa screams war crime/genocide, i'll call for negotiations while i instruct the media to report and play their beheading videos all over the country. If they come for negotiations, we'll identify them follow them for months or years, then quietly execute/assassinate them one after the other.

Church mind.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Shops For Tukur’s Replacement / Sad About The Nigerian Options / China Charges Four In Kunming Attack, Sentences 113 On Terror Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.