Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

We Want To Buy Used Cars From The Uk. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Want To Buy Used Cars From The Uk. (631 Views)

Buy Used Cars,new Cars,truck,trailer,tippers And Tractor From Poland / I Want To Buy Used Portakabin For Sale / Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Used Cars From The Uk. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
We are into the sale of tokunboh(fairly used) cars.
Our supply is Indiana and the UK.
We are ready to expand the market if we are able to find new sellers in the UK and US.
It's a good and thriving business and you can be sure of getting good returns.
Who says Nigerians don't appreciate good things.
You'll be surprised at the rates our goods go for and how quickly we dispose of them.
You can reach me on my mobile +2348030000000 or solo888@hotmail.com
Re: We Want To Buy Used Cars From The Uk. by Ebonyj(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2008
I don't understand this fully , do you mean you are looking for someone to supply you vehicles from the UK or US? If this is so then I can help please send an email to jaina67@hotmail.com
Also detailing the specs of the car you want and what the sale price is in Nigeria.
Regards

(1) (Reply)

Naijavirtualshop.com - Launched / Turn Your Lazy E-mail Into A Cash Breeding Machine In 21day From Now / Are U A Rivers Indigene Or Lives In Portharcourt? Then Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.