Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) (867 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Did Jesus Teach That Good Unbelievers Can Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
The LORD GOD of Heaven gave this words to me through HIS words to deliver it to muslims, atheist and as many as they who haven't accept CHRIST as theor LORD and Saviour.
—————————————
The GOD of Heaven who is ''not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9). HE is not a GOD that ''likes to populate hell with people'' HE is not a GOD that likes to ''see people burn in hell''.
———————————————————
HE is the GOD of mercies who sent HIS Son that HE will not ''come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." (Matthew 9:13). Because HE is kind to sinners.. This is the word to deliver through HIS word::
———————————————————
"I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Put me in remembrance: let us plea together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified." (Isaiah 43:25-26).
———————————————————
"I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee." (Isaiah 44:22).
———————————————————
"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon." (Isaiah 55:7).
———————————————————
"Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea." (Micah 7:18-19).
———————————————————
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:9-10).

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by a4hafoe(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
na open letter in send gv u?...
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
GOD is not a man, HE is a Spirit
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by a4hafoe(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
holypower: GOD is not a man, HE is a Spirit
seriously? what are u sayin in dis post just give me wat u meant by em in a sentence..
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thats ''You need a Saviour''
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by zaziakoni(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
is peope lyk u dat will be d firewood of the hell fire u are talking abt. God is not so wicked to create hell

1 Like

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
zazi akoni: is peope lyk u dat will be d firewood of the hell fire u are talking abt. God is not so wicked to create hell

but sin has a penalty and a sinner must not go on punish because ''he is crucifying CHRIST, the second time''
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by larrymoore(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Really, who is dat ur christ? A man, or spirit or just a fiction?
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by Dhelake: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Since there is something called destiny... and it was God who wrote it... Then any evil anybody does was destined by God ... So why will he punish anybody for acting out his script

1 Like

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by afroxyz: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Another exemplification of xtian arrogance. Why do you guys feel you have the exclusive right to God? How can an omnipresent God be contained one religion? Shouldn't he exist in all?

1 Like

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by manmustwac(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
@post
God who supposedly created the Heavens, the Earth, Adam & Eve & also gave Adam & Eve mouths to talk should come down from Heaven & talk for himself

3 Likes

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by ayili: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
zazi akoni: is peope lyk u dat will be d firewood of the hell fire u are talking abt. God is not so wicked to create hell
who then created hell? is there another creator besides God?
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by Dhelake: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
ayili:
it means there is no hell
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dhelake: Since there is something called destiny... and it was God who wrote it... Then any evil anybody does was destined by God ... So why will he punish anybody for acting out his script

later, you will know why.... Why you are misbehaving is because of GOD's grace given to everyone as a time to amend their ways. During the old time, if you make such statement you will die immediately. You will know that ''HE is the GOD who created you'' you are an ordinary 'clay' that could be broken anytime, anyday, any hour but GOD is merciful. HE is still giving you a chance to change. Do it tonight, tomorrow may be too late!
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by zaziakoni(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
@holy, i pity u
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by harbiola1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
manmustwac: @post
God who supposedly created the Heavens, the Earth, Adam & Eve & also gave Adam & Eve mouths to talk should come down from Heaven & talk for himself
Roflol, Bro how far? kiss
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by a4hafoe(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
holypower: Thats ''You need a Saviour''
atleast i don't worship human...alihamdulilah...

1 Like

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by ayili: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
ayili:
Dhelake: it means there is no hell
Then God can't be that wicked to create wicked people, he couldn't have created death either, poverty, sickness etc are not known to God or do you mean they don't exist too?

1 Like

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Glory be to GOD
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by libero00: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Go back to your delusion and tell your stupid invisible bully in the sky you call God to come back and die again to save those 10,000 souls signed up to go and live permanently to mars (how dare they when there's heaven?), to heal those with incomplete limbs, to resurrect my father from the grave, to end terrorism in Arab nations, to end world anger and suffering.to answer the question posed in my signature. then I shall listen to [s] a collection of different, contradictory, myopic, deluded writers who wrote as God [/s] the word of the lord.

2 Likes

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
libero00: Go back to your delusion and tell your stupid invisible bully in the sky you call God to come back and die again to save those 10,000 souls signed up to go and live permanently to mars (how dare they when there's heaven?), to heal those with incomplete limbs, to resurrect my father from the grave, to end terrorism in Arab nations, to end world anger and suffering.to answer the question posed in my signature. then I shall listen to [s] a collection of different, contradictory, myopic, deluded writers who wrote as God [/s] the word of the lord.

may GOD forgive you for you know not what you are doing!

1 Like

Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by libero00: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
holypower:

I rather die in your own hell than to be forgived by such a bloody,unjust,dicatorial,invisible,imaginary bully in the sky
I assure you I am more than willing to go to hell as well as other muslims and other nonbelievers cos as far as we are concerned your version of hell is nonexistent.
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by holypower(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
You spirit in liberal.... Get out of him. Liberal, GOD is passionate, good, kind , wonderful to all men. He does not hate one more or love one more... He is a universal GOD, the GOD of the universe. liberal.. Now tell me why you hate GOD smiley

am here to help you
Re: GOD Of Heavens Word To Atheists, Muslims And Unbelievers Etc (1) by scarred9jan(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2014
holypower:

Dude, what is he doing then?

(1) (Reply)

RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! / What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? / Was Jesus Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.