Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control (2880 Views)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Jskelly11: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nairalanders pls help in how to make a rc helicopter that can fly for a project.pls help on the protocols,equipment,instruction on how to construct or make a rc helicopter as u help may God bless you abundantly
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by chiteny(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Big Chief, one simple clue to having you answer is this: Buy one exisiting RC Helicopter and do reverse engineering on it (if you understand what i mean). This is the way China went to become big. Who knows, you could becoming the maker of the first ever commercially sold RC Helicopter from Nigerian. Think about it.
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by chiteny(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2013
You can also look at the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1307261/homebuilt-radio-controlled-helicopter for more ideas
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Jakumo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
I conduct aerial surveillance with a very cheap $50 ( 7K naira) helicopter available on the net, that can fly to 500 feet and video or take still photos with a 3 MegaPixel camera. Do your search and spend what you would on a very cheap phone, unless you prefer to re-invent the wheel and design your own helicopter, which is VERY difficult to accomplish. All the cheapest EC helicopters are Chinese made.
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Jskelly11: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks bro @chiteny and jakumo i wanna purchase yr rc helicopter so that i can do a reverse work am based in abuja thanks all
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Jskelly11: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks bro @chiteny and jakumo i wanna purchase yr rc helicopter so that i can do a reverse work am based in abuja how can i get it thanks all
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Marleek(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2013
To accomplish your aim as an rc heli hobbyist,you have to commit your total dedication towards it (i.e dont give up easily)
Requirements
*Get a small but lightweight motor for the main rotorcraft then get a tiny motor which you'll use for the tail rotor.(you can get a tiny rotor from your spoilt mobile phones mostly nokia but make sure you handle it with care because it is very tender).I'll post the picture later.
Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Jakumo(m): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Jskelly11: Thanks bro @chiteny and jakumo i wanna purchase yr rc helicopter so that i can do a reverse work am based in abuja how can i get it thanks all

Google is your friend, JSKelly. These are just a couple from literally dozens of websites that sell cheap RC helicopters. Prices range from the equivalent of 10K naira upwards. Almost ALL of them are made in China.

http://www.xheli.com/4chhe.html

http://www.rtf-heli.com/HELI_KITS_WALKERA_GENIUS_FP.html ( This page contains photos of the insides of a modern RC helicopter)

http://www.rchelicopterselect.com/all-rc-helicopters/shop-by-rc-helicopter-channels/4-channel-rc-helicopter.html

Flying helicopters requires lots of simulator practice, with a cheap 4-channel transmitter. Here is an affordable simulator.

http://electric-scooters-motorized-bicycles.com/FMSsimulatortransmitter.htm ( Costs $65, with its own dedicated transmitter)

In summary, for a total of less than 25K naira, the price of a cheap phone handest, you can own a RC simulator with its own dedicated transmitter, that you MUST use for EXTENSIVE practice before you try the RC helicopter, along with the helicopter itself, which comes with its own separate 4-channel transmitter. Best of luck, and don't forget to MASTER the simulator FIRST, or you will instantly crash that bird and destroy it the first time you try to fly it.

Alternatively, buy the simulator ALONE first, and become an expert RC helicopter and airplane pilot BEFORE you even acquire any actual RC aircraft, after a few hours of determined practice on your computer at home. That route will cost you just 10K naira total, for unlimited training.

Finally, if you want to take aerial pictures and videos from as high as 500 feet above ground, with a helicopter that is very easy to fly, and which requires NO simulator practice, you can get this beauty for just $78. It comes with a 3 mega-pixel camera, and transmitter, and will hover perfectly even if you take your hands off the controls. I have several of these and I can tell you there is NO cheaper means of taking pictures from very high up. Just make sure you fly in a wide open field, as this tiny bird gets drifted away from you, by even the slightest wind.

http://www.amazon.com/Camera-UDI-U13A-Channel-Helicopter/dp/B0087SUH4Q (This is your best bet, as a beginner)

Re: Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control by Kcblossom(m): 2:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello pls can I introduce my rc helicopter project here?

(1) (Reply)

1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft / What Is Vehicle Speed Limiter Device ? / With An Automatic Changeover Switch, You Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.