Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] (42150 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by mmmustapha(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2013
donblade85: Get new mtn 5gb trick at b ' l ' a ' d ' y ' l ' o ' a ' d ' e 'd ; t ; k
man can we have d website please, Etisalat want to make my life miserable
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Click like if u think that dis man is a wilder animal than the crocodile
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Namady(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2013
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.
Sum1 shud help me wit Dictionary abeg! Dis guy head no dey alright...LOL grin
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.
Sum1 shud help me wit Dictionary abeg! Dis guy head no dey alright...LOL
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Amadioha123(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2013
Good report
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2013
kevoh: When a python attacks, you have about 14 to 15 seconds before you lose consciousness. That na very short time ooo. So you must act sharp sharp. Don't waste time trying to remove the snake's body from the center, it will only encourage it to tighten it's grip around you. Follow these steps :
1. Quickly remove your shirt and wrap it round the python's head.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. Get the python's tail and give it a big bite. Yes a bite! The type of bite that will cut off a large chunk of the tail off.
Na sharply bros python go release it's grip on you.

10 to 15 seconds with a python? I think not.

First of all, pythons very rarely attack humans and even when they do, it's hard for them to actually overpower an adult except the adult is drunk, ill, disabled or weakened by something else.

Don't forget that people keep pythons as pets..

Plus python venom is poisonously harmless to humans.

But for crocs, it's a different story as their first bite almost always chops off whatever part of the body they grab.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by alotofgrace(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2013
the best investment a son can get in his life from his dad....
i owe my kids the best dad in the world
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by naijafresh: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now

Oga, let me update you I was there watching them.
As soon as the father rescued the boy, he had to deal with the crocodile as you recall it turned on him too.
In order to appease the river gods, he decided to cut off the boys already mangled leg and offer it to the crocodile.

So sorry to disappoint you, that's why he could not save the boys leg.
After all it wasn't his leg and it was just his son he saved.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Just wow!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ektbear: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2013
wowza
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by naijasofamerica(f): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2013
What a Brave man! How many Men especially Nigerian men can do that for their child?

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by victorazy(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now

U be mumu o! U no sabi read? Any small thing na blaming go follow, ur fada fit do dat for u?

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Bantino(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Peter pan:
Are you okay

I wonder oooo
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Cooldude001: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2013
naijasofamerica: What a Brave man! How many Men especially Nigerian men can do that for their child?
My dear, you are right oh! Men dey fear oh! Shoooh! Who won fly on top crocodile? Sey wetin!

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by emmanuelson20: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2013
naijasofamerica: What a Brave man! How many Men especially Nigerian men can do that for their child?
Sincerely, He is a brave man. Just the shout of snake alone, whether its false alarm or not, men dey take cover, how much more crocodile.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Caracta(f): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2013
lilian0687: That can never hapen in Nja.

Will you shut up?

@topic, what a brave dad. Survival instincts. I like it when people act instead of crying and rolling on the floor....or taking pictures of accident victims in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Gregzee: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2013
you will son!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by jmoore(m): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Brave.
He is a hero.

There can only be one Patrick Obahiagbon >> https://www.facebook.com/PatrickObahiagbon/posts/629928190357675
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Bleszin(f): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Wer d pickshure of d main fight or it neva happend!!! Nd i wil reward d fotographer if alive
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2013
We need brave men like this to rescue Nigeria from the Jaws of corruption.

I feel sorry for the boy though, hopefully he can get prosthetics and continue to live a normal life.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by yemmy75(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2013
R u talking?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by luv22(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2013
U b patrick Obaiaghon?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by 190theclown: 1:48am On Dec 29, 2013
shocked

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by lolade123: 2:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Peter pan:
Are you okay
Bro, pls take it easy.That is Hon. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON...... grin
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by hollypagan: 2:18am On Dec 29, 2013
you need a sleeping pills to die for some hours when u woke up u can reason normal
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by pek(m): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2013
fr3do: Do u mind telling us the country this happen
if you read the story, the answer is there!

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by yuncka: 3:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls where r dose my wildlife ambasadors? Shey we shuldnt kill dis one too?

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Theblessed(f): 3:27am On Dec 29, 2013
[size=16pt]What a brave man!

You are not only brave but a loving-father - who can compare?

Who can match this degree of sacrifice and bravity? Show me the man - very few.

I'm sure, this if anything from now, has brought you and your son ever much closer than before and that's what love is all about - sacrifice!!

[/size]
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Polio: 3:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Dang... Courageous fella, did the right thing.

Its a shame the poor boy lost a leg and his father got injured in the process.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by slap1(m): 3:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Am inspired.
To go and die?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Smily202(m): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2013
kevoh: When a python attacks, you have about 14 to 15 seconds before you lose consciousness. That na very short time ooo. So you must act sharp sharp. Don't waste time trying to remove the snake's body from the center, it will only encourage it to tighten it's grip around you. Follow these steps :
1. Quickly remove your shirt and wrap it round the python's head.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. Get the python's tail and give it a big bite. Yes a bite! The type of bite that will cut off a large chunk of the tail off.
Na sharply bros python go release it's grip on you.

Noted....

Off to bush to kill dat python in my villa......
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Smily202(m): 3:51am On Dec 29, 2013
The man is brave......Sorry the boy lost his leg in the process.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community / How To Unlock Jiofi For Using Other SIM Cards 3G/4G Internet / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.