Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] (42149 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by kevoh(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
so u imply that one should hold a live python and chop off its tail with one's buccal cavity?? Impossible It's damn easy when said. even most pple cnt kill a chicken with a knife
Bros, you would be amazed at stuffs humans can do in matters of life and death, I mean superhuman stuffs.

This is a trait that has always being in humans but became recessive as civilization and modernization turned us all into ajebotas.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by BabaEto1: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2013
scarred9jan:

I sincerely apologise.. I went too far there.. Pls accept my apologies. My statement was uncalled for. We learn everyday. I was proud there and I failed to consider the reaction of the person involved.. My apologies once again. NB am not insulting by nature, just irritable this morning.. #hangover things. No vex

This is how mature people reply to issues. My guy you have earned my respect for life ! Compliment of the season . More wisdom for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ope2711(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.
you are out of control, you need medical attention please.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2013
steve_cantrell:

No kid is that dumb.
a yam
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by IGBOSON1: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2013
steve_cantrell:

No kid is that dumb.

^^^I'm sure the kid knows, but may just be playing along with his folks so they don't feel he's not coping well.

The father and his son need financial help and not just words of commendation; his bravery needs to be rewarded as well!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scarred9jan(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Abajo. Amoti woaran woran. Bebeto fombule. U like to fombul angry

Jes kidding o wink grin cheesy

Bros, abeg no yab me ohh, I erred and I don beg na.. Otito na
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2013
It takes a very brave, caring and loving father to take such risk to save his son knowing it could cost him his life.
If I were to be very rich, I'd not hesitate to assist the man to whatever extent he desires.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ibkonekt(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Real man brave dad wonderful father God bless you
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Emereolevanwill(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Pix of them fighting or it didn't happen
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by AGgal(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
lilian0687: That can never hapen in Nja.

Make we hear! If it happens now u will say it can only happen in naija. What do u take Nigerian parents for? Cowards? M Tchewwwwww
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by dnawah(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God,the crocodile self papa no dey around o!one on one,the fight 4 hard o!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by chamberlin1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jerrick: Wow!!! I love the father's courage and braveness!!!! For I know, none of u potential or acting father(s) here can do that!!! Dispute me make I sound you undecided
A very brave dad indeed. I would do same if its my daughter but God wont keep us in that position, amen
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by pee777(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.

grin oyibo poju....that is to say.......no comment!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by cap28: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Very brave and courageous dad, I wouldn't mind donating money towards getting the boy a prosthetic leg if I know it will get straight to the dad and not into anyone else's pockets.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by cap28: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
these creatures are deadly, but can be tamed(trained to act tame):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScukyYI6Lok
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ishilove:
So which snakes swallow human beings?

none. undecided

unless you are killed first and thrown into a snake enclosure.

In which case the python "may attempt" to swallow you, but regurgitate you later.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by omajali2003(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
undecided
Afrocatalyst: Am inspired.

Inspired to do what?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by princesaam(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
who among us can do that?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by berbajiday(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
steve_cantrell:

No kid is that dumb.
lmao, dts true sha.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by meforyou1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
If it were a Yoruba father from osun or Ibadan, it's "ah! Otio!" that you will be hearing until the child dies
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Freemanalee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
aventura: Chinkele tin na
u think so? we get zoos for naija na. why not try one of em crocs in one of our zoos to see if na chinkele thing. give it up for the man joor.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by chibyyyk7: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
A dad in action,,dads who cannot do this are those that are not familiar with such situation, consider ajebo dads who can not even play ball..run or swim....i dont blame them cos they are old and strenght is not much in them...but advice is that becoming a parent u hav to be physically fit too for any wahala..like fire outbrake.. I hate seeing mature men who are able bodied running like chamelion when such is happening and after all they will miss their posessions and all..if the Father is not strong enough he would have died with the son...so dads hav to train demselves for eventualities like this one..

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Alhkerimu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
cash4nigerians: A Mutoko father dived into a river and fought a crocodile with his bare hands to save the life of his 11-year-old son who had been seized while crossing Nyaitengwa River. Mr Tafadzwa Kachere and his son, Tapiwa (11) were both seriously injured in the battle and were yesterday admitted at Chitungwiza Central Hospital.

[img]http://.com/ads/leg1.jpg[/img]

Tapiwa’s left leg had to be amputated, while his father’s left hand is badly hurt. Mr Kachere, who stays in Katiyo 1 Village under Chief Nyajina, said the crocodile attacked while they were on their way home from his garden.

“When we were coming from the garden, I was walking in front and the boy was following me. After crossing the river, I heard the boy screaming for help and I rushed to rescue him. I could see him struggling to free himself as the crocodile kept on holding on to his leg.

“I took the risk and dived into the water and joined the fight trying to force open the jaws with my hands. I failed to open the crocodile’s mouth and resorted to poking its mouth with reeds while seated on its back. I instructed my son to hold on to the reeds as I continued poking into the crocodile’s mouth until it released the boy,” said Mr Kachere.

But when the reptile freed Tapiwa, it turned on the father.

"I struggled with it until we both got out of the water and I was still on top of it. I poked its eyes several times until it released my injured hand,” he said.

After the attack, the two were taken to Nyadire Hospital for emergency first aid before being moved to Chitungwiza Central Hospital.

Mr Kachere appealed for assistance to buy an artificial limb for his son.

“I appeal to well-wishers for assistance in the purchase of an artificial leg for my son. He still wants to go to school and up to now he still thinks he will get his leg back.

“We lied to him that the leg was temporarily being removed for treatment purposes and I do not know how to break the news to him.”

What a pitiable dismapisma displayed by a loving dad to a dieing son but still, this can only happen in Zimbabwe.

[img]http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.africanspotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Picture-1334-595x240.png[/img hi

source: Here
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by redsun(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ultimate sacrifice ad bravery.Could any father have done otherwise?Obj maybe.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by boss1310(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now
somebody like you can only hurt the croc with dust that comes from your shoe while running from the incident.dont think you know how a croc look like
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Hunterrem1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is very serious ooo
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
This man is the real MAN OF THE YEAR.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by joyvicent: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
cash4nigerians: A Mutoko father dived into a river and fought a crocodile with his bare hands to save the life of his 11-year-old son who had been seized while crossing Nyaitengwa River. Mr Tafadzwa Kachere and his son, Tapiwa (11) were both seriously injured in the battle and were yesterday admitted at Chitungwiza Central Hospital.
I feel for them ooooo may God heal u and ur son[/color][color=#000099]
[img]http://.com/ads/leg3.jpg[/img]

Tapiwa’s left leg had to be amputated, while his father’s left hand is badly hurt. Mr Kachere, who stays in Katiyo 1 Village under Chief Nyajina, said the crocodile attacked while they were on their way home from his garden.

“When we were coming from the garden, I was walking in front and the boy was following me. After crossing the river, I heard the boy screaming for help and I rushed to rescue him. I could see him struggling to free himself as the crocodile kept on holding on to his leg.

“I took the risk and dived into the water and joined the fight trying to force open the jaws with my hands. I failed to open the crocodile’s mouth and resorted to poking its mouth with reeds while seated on its back. I instructed my son to hold on to the reeds as I continued poking into the crocodile’s mouth until it released the boy,” said Mr Kachere.

But when the reptile freed Tapiwa, it turned on the father.

"I struggled with it until we both got out of the water and I was still on top of it. I poked its eyes several times until it released my injured hand,” he said.

After the attack, the two were taken to Nyadire Hospital for emergency first aid before being moved to Chitungwiza Central Hospital.

Mr Kachere appealed for assistance to buy an artificial limb for his son.

“I appeal to well-wishers for assistance in the purchase of an artificial leg for my son. He still wants to go to school and up to now he still thinks he will get his leg back.

“We lied to him that the leg was temporarily being removed for treatment purposes and I do not know how to break the news to him.”

What a pitiable dismapisma displayed by a loving dad to a dieing son but still, this can only happen in Zimbabwe.

[img]http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.africanspotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Picture-1334-595x240.png[/img]

source: Here
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by gilbertanochili: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now

try to read the story very well, the crocodile did not eat the leg rather it was amputated
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by padoski(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by john4lab(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
a brave man God Bless You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community / How To Unlock Jiofi For Using Other SIM Cards 3G/4G Internet / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.