Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) (639 Views)

Could This Be The Nigeria Longest Username On Facebook? Pics Below / Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine & Foreign Currencies On Facebook [pics] / Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
We at Timlivintin have decided to bring Nairalander Members and even casual readers on facebook together, so that the Nairaland's fun can be extended. Our page promises to be fun,facts and engaging also with Unique contents. All you have to do, is to have a Facebook Account, like our page, keep liking and sharing our articles, invite your friends to like our page, try and be the first to comment always and in time to come, you may be announced as the lucky winner of a 2004 Avensis Sportswagon our Facebook page is found HERE and HERE and HERE so hurry now to like any of them, if you'll appreciate having the keys to a new avensis for your family. Goodluck.
You can also copy and share this link [ https://facebook.com/Timlivintin ] with your friends have a nice day.

Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by homeboy205: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
nairaland, facebook, hhmmmm undecided make i book space first, i will be back
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
homeboy205: nairaland, facebook, hhmmmm undecided make i book space first, i will be back
click at the link and like the page, you might be the lucky one.
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
I think i'll like someone that never owned a car to win this.. Anyway just like our page and follow the threads found thereoff.
https://facebook.com/Timlivintin
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by oseiwe(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why not a 2010 mercedes e-class?
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
oseiwe: Why not a 2010 mercedes e-class?
Sir, we will be giving out a 2013 Chrsyler 300 M but that's when our Networth reaches $100,000 that maybe next two years.
Like our page and you might get this for your wifey or Son. They'll definitely love you more.
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2013

Timothy!

Bossforeva, PM, we need to talk undecided

Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Timothy!

Bossforeva, PM, we need to talk undecided

Timkworth2013@gmail.com
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by Deiok(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
What should i do since my like on facebook have been exhuasted....? tongue
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Deiok: What should i do since my like on facebook have been exhuasted....? tongue
then maybe you should leave it for the person that deserves the Avensis. Cheers
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by Deiok(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Komrade Korsche: then maybe you should leave it for the person that deserves the Avensis. Cheers
But i want to win the avensis nah, pls help. ;( ;(
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Deiok:
But i want to win the avensis nah, pls help. ;( ;(
you can create a facebook account and like our page. Thanks
Re: Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) by KomradeKorsche: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2013
A couple moved into a new neighborhood, & one morning while they were eating breakfast the wife looked out the window & saw her neighbor hanging wash cloth on the line to dry. She noticed the wash was dingy &dirty. She said to her husband, "That neighbor lady doesn't know how to wash. Her clothes aren't clean. I wounder if she's even using any detergent." Day after day went by and she would make the same comments: "I can't believe this neighbor doesn't know how to wash. I can't believe they wear those dingy-looking clothes". A few weeks later the woman looled out the window and the clothes were so clean and bright as could be. She was so suprised. She called her husband in and said, "Look, honey, i can't believe it. She finally learned how to wash. I wounder what happened" The husband smiled and said, "HONEY, I GOT UP EARLY THIS MORNING AND CLEANED OUR WINDOW" If you keep seeing what's wrong about others, about your job, about everything, all you need is to clean your window. The problem is not with everyone else: you have an internal problem. It's like the man who had an accident driving to work. He got out and said, "Lady, why don't you learn how to drive? You're the fifth person who has hit me today" At some point....
https:// facebook.com/ Timlivintin
LIKE OUR PAGE 2 CONTINUE READING AND 4 MORE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolution / Soldier Beats Bus Driver To Death / MTN Has Started Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.