Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes (707 Views)

Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by bcomputer101: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dear Seun Osewa,
i'm am using this medium to thank you for setting up a forum like Nairaland because this forum is so educating and as help so many people in different areas of life.

i'm also pleading for some changes on nairaland...

I don't have much to say but please i believe we need the following:
• A DISLIKE button on this website.
• A beautiful and colorful background.

Thanks and God bless you as we look up to this in 2014!

3 Likes

Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by bcomputer101: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

Let's suggest the changes we need on Nairaland by 2014...

Kindly Add yours as i also plead that the MOD's should consider this as a FRONT PAGE materials because this will help OGA AT THE TOP to know the mind and beautiful suggestion of the people!

Thanks
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Can you send me some beautiful and colorful backgrounds that I can use?
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by KomradeKorsche: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Seun: Can you send me some beautiful and colorful backgrounds that I can use?
Seun i also dn't knw why TinyUrls are censored. I can't post some long Urls on ma siggy nd each time i use d tinyurl, the link breaks.
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Deiok(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dislike button......
PM box. So that it will be easy to read any message sent to you without going to open you mail box first.
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
A dislike button.

And something needs to be done about the anti-spam bot. It is very erratic.
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by pendusky(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Seun: Can you send me some beautiful and colorful backgrounds that I can use?

Blue is the colour of the intellect, the mind, making it the colour of
communication and when you think about social media, it’s all about
communicating
Blue also has the perception as being trustworthy, dependable, safe
and reliable. These are the perceived positive qualities of a business
who chooses blue.

Which blue?
Like any colour, there are so many blues, how do you know if you’re
using the right one. Only by carrying out an analysis on each of
these brands would we know if they were using the right one that
correctly reflected their brands values.

World’s Favourite Colour
Research has also shown blue to be the world’s most popular colour. most especially CHELSEA IS BLUE!
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Dhelake: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
I personally don't want the dislike button... if it's done... I bet many nairalanders will post rubbish just to get dislikes... what i think nairaland needs is an Inbox.. and getting notifications when one is quoted

3 Likes

Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Decapo: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Dhelake: I personally don't want the dislike button... if it's done... I bet many nairalanders will post rubbish just to get dislikes... what i think nairaland needs is an Inbox.. and getting notifications when one is quoted
I agree wif u on this
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by yemi2plus(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2013
All I ask for is a feature that enables me "accept" "not now" or "No" a nairalander from my list of followers. There are some members that follows my ever post that I want to stop. As in, I want them to stop following me. That's all.
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Ishilove: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2013
pendusky:

Blue is the colour of the intellect, the mind, making it the colour of
communication and when you think about social media, it’s all about
communicating
Blue also has the perception as being trustworthy, dependable, safe
and reliable. These are the perceived positive qualities of a business
who chooses blue.

Which blue?
Like any colour, there are so many blues, how do you know if you’re
using the right one. Only by carrying out an analysis on each of
these brands would we know if they were using the right one that
correctly reflected their brands values.

World’s Favourite Colour
Research has also shown blue to be the world’s most popular colour. most especially CHELSEA IS BLUE!

Personally I like Nairaland just fine, the way it is.
Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by Hackerjay(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2013
I don't think anytin is bad about the colours naw...and am not in support of the "dislike button"

but i will love d Pm box

1 Like

Re: VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes by VivyGift(f): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2013
yemi2plus: All I ask for is a feature that enables me "accept" "not now" or "No" a nairalander from my list of followers. There are some members that follows my ever post that I want to stop. As in, I want them to stop following me. That's all.
Nyc one #yes!
Wot abt Nairaland App?
PM box
Notification when one is quoted
Reply button
Not listening/cant watch smiley grin

BTW, the colour is cool cool me likey

(1) (Reply)

Do ATM In Your Area/Bank Pay? / D0 Y0u Kn0w That The 1997 And 2014 Calender Are The Same? / His Friend Is Down With Ebola!! HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.