Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Finally, The Business Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Finally, The Business Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For (592 Views)

The business you can start with just N1,000.00! / A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded / Finally! The Chinese Cooking Class! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, The Business Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For by salesmann: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
Perhaps you desire to establish your own career but do not know how to begin? I assure you that through this biz opportunity you can realize your dreams. We will train you for free to become our major distributor\consultant and you will become part of our success team, we will encourage you to grow all the way! So long as you are willing to turn your situation around(for the better) and put in as much effort as to make a difference!

A newly arrived international\multinational organisation in nigeria from china with major regional offices in USA , Europe and South Africa needs major partners and consultants and distributors for her goods and services on fast moving consumer and healthcare products. Come for a free presentation this friday at the address below or we can come and organise one for you anywhere you are for free. No experience needed, we will teach you how to start. You only need to invest 35,500naira or 250 dollars and every month you make for yourself nothing less than 200,000 naira.This is real!.

It is a life time business opportunity that will turn your life for the better. Take action now, you have nothing to lose. for participation and reservation of seats you have to call or send an sms to 08023149196 or 07033562493. I look foward to partnering with you on this. you can call me for more information. Last december we held a similar seminar in asaba and the turn out was amazing. We have held similar presentations in Kaduna and Ibadan. You can do it!

Venue:
NOAH CONSULTS LTD. 3RD FLOOR, 20 ADEYEMO ALAKIJA STREET , VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
TIME: 10:00AM
DATE: FRIDAY 8th august (AND SUBSEQUENT FRIDAYS) 2008
ADMISSION: FREE ( BUT YOU HAVE TO BOOK FOR A SEAT BY CALLING Or send an sms, or you could also mail me: healthwaz@gmail.com
Re: Finally, The Business Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For by mbano(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2023
This is great..
salesmann:
Perhaps you desire to establish your own career but do not know how to begin? I assure you that through this biz opportunity you can realize your dreams. We will train you for free to become our major distributor\consultant and you will become part of our success team, we will encourage you to grow all the way! So long as you are willing to turn your situation around(for the better) and put in as much effort as to make a difference!

A newly arrived international\multinational organisation in nigeria from china with major regional offices in USA , Europe and South Africa needs major partners and consultants and distributors for her goods and services on fast moving consumer and healthcare products. Come for a free presentation this friday at the address below or we can come and organise one for you anywhere you are for free. No experience needed, we will teach you how to start. You only need to invest 35,500naira or 250 dollars and every month you make for yourself nothing less than 200,000 naira.This is real!.

It is a life time business opportunity that will turn your life for the better. Take action now, you have nothing to lose. for participation and reservation of seats you have to call or send an sms to 08023149196 or 07033562493. I look foward to partnering with you on this. you can call me for more information. Last december we held a similar seminar in asaba and the turn out was amazing. We have held similar presentations in Kaduna and Ibadan. You can do it!

Venue:
NOAH CONSULTS LTD. 3RD FLOOR, 20 ADEYEMO ALAKIJA STREET , VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
TIME: 10:00AM
DATE: FRIDAY 8th august (AND SUBSEQUENT FRIDAYS) 2008
ADMISSION: FREE ( BUT YOU HAVE TO BOOK FOR A SEAT BY CALLING Or send an sms, or you could also mail me: healthwaz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 15 Minutes Using Your Nigeria Adress. / Live In Enugu, Imo, Ph, Yenagoa, Benin City. / How To Open A Us Address Freeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.