Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

So This Is How We Separated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Is How We Separated (675 Views)

How My Friend's Manhood Was Almost Separated From His Body Cause Of Woman / Can You Date/marry A Separated Man Or Woman? / They Are About To Be Separated By Facebook Password. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Is How We Separated by vicuze(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
My First love had her wedding today.She didnt even inform me.I felt so bad after i heard it.But why are ladies like this?Please fellas what do u suggest i should do to do away dis bad feeling cos this was the gurl i've ever truly loved.

1 Like

Re: So This Is How We Separated by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Must she tell you she's getting married
The reason she didn't tell you is because you're so irrelevant in her life. Keep having bad belle while the babe dey enjoy her honeymoon.
Re: So This Is How We Separated by kingpin0308(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guy, take heart. Wat d0esn't kill u makes u str0nger
Re: So This Is How We Separated by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
aanumama: Must she tell you she's getting married
The reason she didn't tell you is because you're so irrelevant in her life. Keep having bad belle while the babe dey enjoy her honeymoon.

Do you know the meaning of your name ''anumanu'' ??

Op, take heart. Its like she dumped you for another. Anyway, the only one who did that to me came back to apologize. Thats how nice i am...

If it wasnt your fault, she will come crying back to you(yes, even after marriage). Nature has a way of paying people rightly. It will be at your discretion to do the right thing( avoid mingling again)...

2 Likes

Re: So This Is How We Separated by vicuze(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
kingpin0308: Guy, take heart. Wat d0esn't kill u makes u str0nger
Thanks my broda
Re: So This Is How We Separated by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
okpara ugo:

Do you know the meaning of your name ''anumanu'' ??

Op, take heart. Its like she dumped you for another. Anyway, the only one who did that to me came back to apologize. Thats how nice i am...

If it wasnt your fault, she will come crying back to you(yes, even after marriage). Nature has a way of paying people rightly. It will be at your discretion to do the right thing( avoid mingling again)...
I don't know and wouldn't care to know what it means in your language, aanu means mercy in yoruba.
Back to topic, the op said his first love is getting married today, not my first and only love dump me to marry someone else, there is a big diff between this two.slowpoke.

(1) (Reply)

How Justifiable ? She Forgot My Birthday . / What's The Difference Btw Complete And Finished? / Looking For The Perfect Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.