Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

How High Heel Shoes Prevents Pregnancy In Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How High Heel Shoes Prevents Pregnancy In Women (863 Views)

My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Natural Compound In Bananas Prevents HIV Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How High Heel Shoes Prevents Pregnancy In Women by Jayclinics(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2013
These claim came up during a run-up to London Fashion Week some time ago, When designers were expected to send models down the catwalk, in high, spikey heels.

Most women are aware that wearing high heels can cause foot, knee and back problems but I don’t think they are aware that it can equally affect their reproductive organs. If at all it happens that they are all aware of the effect on their reproductive system, i don’t think any woman that wants to get pregnant during her life time will still step into the boutique to pick up a high heel.

High heels that are above 5 inches in height will make the wearer have an abnormal posture. This posture will make her pelvis tilt forward. The more the heel gets steeper, the more their pelvis tilts forward.

So what is the pelvis and why is its tilting forward while you are on high heels so dangerous?

Because of nairalands terms and conditions, i will not continue this topic here follow the link below.
Please bear with me.

Source:
http://www.naijanovaz.com/high-heel-shoes-prevents-pregnancy-women.html
Re: How High Heel Shoes Prevents Pregnancy In Women by dguyindcorner(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2013
hope this is tested ok
Re: How High Heel Shoes Prevents Pregnancy In Women by Jayclinics(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2013
dguy in dcorner: hope this is tested ok
yea

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent Myself From Ebola Victims In The Plane. / A Hilarious Message On Ebola / How Liberian Govt Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.