Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Book Of The Bible U Have Not Read This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Book Of The Bible U Have Not Read This Year? (388 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? / Dawkins On Religion - Do Not Read If Easily Offended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Book Of The Bible U Have Not Read This Year? by ezeonline2(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2013
I was going through my sermon note this morning and I observed that there are some books in the bible the pastors have note read, I have not read likewise and they are
1.Ezra
2.Song of solomon
3.Joel
4.Obadiah
5.Nahum
6.Habakkuk
7.Zephaniah
8.Haggai
9. Jude

Let us know the ones u think u have nt read this year. Happy sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / "Why Are There Two Different Creation Accounts In The Bible?" / The Doctrine Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.