Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Childhood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood (1066 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Childhood by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2013
The childhood days when we played with mud and caught grasshoppers in limit time as though our lives depended on it. When we shot down lizards,and birds with hand made catapults, when we jumped unto moving trucks, and made kites with the most limited materials....... I was there.

When we would give a meat trader(Suya) a condemned currency and run off into the moonlight feeling like we were just as smart and strong as the actor chuck Norris.

When we called the main character of the movie the "actor" and the bad guy we called the "bozz"

We would allow our foot wears in the strong currents of the drainage systems and chase them until we got lost ourselves...

eves drooping on the conversations of our elder ones and using the same pick up lines on the girls at school.

Climbing into the ceiling and watching the saucy chicks in the neighborhood bath.....lol

chasing Masquerades with sticks larger and taller than we were.......only to get whooped with our very own sticks....s.m.h

When A was for the fruit apple, and b was for boy. When c was for cat, and D in most cases referred to man's best friend. when Q was for queen of which we often wrote "qeen" in place of the former.

we played soccer with virtually anything strong enough to withstand the force of our cute little feet

Rain ball was always the game, for no matter how many times mum scolded, We just couldn't stop

That rhythmical clapping originating from the female camp where our sisters played "ten ten"

The game where 12 boxes where drawn, and played with chippings from the ceilings

WAR STARTED!!!!!!! and we began arguing about who shot who first.

Alas, those lovely jackets and lightening shoes which we so loved, and that epic war of fireworks. Banger we would call it.....

I remember those days when we said "OT YOUR MASS" where we ought to have said "ON YOUR MARKS"....

with biro covers and battery terminals, we made a legacy of the spinning "KOSO"

With no worries, we had rubber bands on our hands, and cashew seeds in our pockets for fear that an opportunity might present itself to earn more, for that was a child's gold coin...

That wonderful brick game which was every child's dream.....lol

And the innovation of the family com game console in which we shot ducks in the TV and that annoying monster would taunt us if we missed (we usually shot the bastard out of annoyance)

We can't forget "MARIO" just yet that lovely sound theme song.........

the break bell at school signified the time for "police and thief" and how i so much cherish those days when the ladies decided to play the role of the police....s.m.h...hehe
Re: My Childhood by bukkylicious: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
We can't forget "MARIO" just yet that lovely sound theme song.........

I L♥√ع Mario

Plus FTC grin

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Dollar-dollar / 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! / RAYS OF LOVE� By Teemah Shawai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.