Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,320 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Bankers Lets Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers Lets Meet Here (535 Views)

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Pools Bankers For The Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Lets Meet Here by ehmasjet(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its a fact that as the world of business is expanding so the banking industry is also expanding which has created a basic where youths,graduates,it students,undergraduate are aspiring to work in the bank.same way the aspiration to work in the bank, same way bank staffs are been sacked from the job.This thread has been created for experts in the banking industry to lecture and give us some basic minor tips,including their experiences on the job and little mistakes which can be done by a banker that calls for discipline or that can even lead to sacking,so we can implement the tips and avoid the errors to make our delivery in tne banking industry superb.
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by ehmasjet(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
We bankers that have issues can present them here so that experts will do justice to them ranging from the bulk tellers, cash tellers, fund transfer officers, customer care officers, hop's e.t.c. Though am a novice on the job and work with sterling.
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by eluquenson(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
So this thread should rather be called bank employee counseling panel grin
Well, there are lots of issues in the banking sector, I as an entity loves bank work but a small issue can trigger your sack which majors from issue of betrayal of trust from the employee which led to loss of cash or goodwill
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by LBanks(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
subscribed, i am a newbie though, ve not resumed yet
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by eluquenson(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
LBanks: subscribed, i am a newbie though, ve not resumed yet
Congrats grin
Which bank do you belong to?
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by LBanks(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=LBanks]*Team
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by eluquenson(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
LBanks: *Team UBA* U?
That's lovely...I also belong to your team cheesy
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by LBanks(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
eluquenson:
eluquenson:
eluquenson:
Ok that's nice, btw incase i have any inquiries too, i will contact you
Re: Bankers Lets Meet Here by eluquenson(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
LBanks: Ok that's nice, btw incase i have any inquiries too, i will contact you
Feel free bro....one love

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Away 7,000 Valid GSM Numbers To Market Your Business- It's Free / Mark Zuckerberg Gives Away $1 Billion To Charity / Abeg Nake Una Help Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.