Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos (29158 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by pawn89(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Chloekim: Congrats man. But the truth remains that Nigerian airspace is not safe
i will take my chances by road,
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by AreaFada2: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2013
funshybam: GO & DIE

Is that the new APC (Automated Propaganda Caucus) slogan? grin
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by kasheemawo(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Your own mumu no get part two angry. Jesus was there during the creation.
who told u,u belief on what paul wrote abi? Jesus is human being like u and i the only diff is that he was chosen to be a prophet like Abraham, David,moses and co.Jesus could not save himself when Judas came to him.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by AroOkigbo(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2013
kasheemawo: who told u,u belief on what paul wrote abi? Jesus is human being like u and i the only diff is that he was chosen to be a prophet like Abraham, David,moses and co.Jesus could not save himself when Judas came to him.
So where is Jesus?
And where is your "prophet"?
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Smily202(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm **yawn**
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by luluosas(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Thank you Jesus Christ for your mercies that prevailed upon them all. Amen.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by abacus(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Thank God for safe trips.
ElRufai you are good man. God's protection will not leave you.

Just continue to be a good man, God will not leave you.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by olatade(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2013
If Old vehicles are not allowed by the authorities to move on our highways, one wonders why planes that seem to be hand-painted on close observation are allowed to fly all over the country. we thank God that no life was lost as this would have dampened the new year mood for all Nigerians.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2013
we need to do the needful, but before we do it, we muust all accept that we r all corrupt n full of deceit. remove that log in ur eyes so u can see the one in ur brothers eye. NIGERIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY, IF we all join our hands n work towards acheiving greatness it shall be fulfil. I BELEIVE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IT SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by aviazuva: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wetin El-rufai go do for Lagos? abi Lagos dey do election? Thank God for safe landing
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Honestagbons(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
God,please saved Nigeria
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by jpphilips(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
chris baba:

So because men stand up against corruptiin nd boldly risk their lives fir justice, you wish them death, where is ur sense. Even opposition do not wish Gej death, we only want change. Silence would not do us much good my friend.

how did el rufai stand up against corruption?
because he joined APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.