Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612124 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by nobosaba(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bros and sisters. Make unable forget all the lies and so on

I can categorically tell you now that the guys on course 28 are outside the country now on thier continues training. So I can guarantee you that it was never cancelled.

Listen stop being in fools world.

Many people claiming they in camp where in camp where never there.

Dazzol
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
nobosaba:

I can categorically tell you now that the guys on course 28 are outside the country now on thier continues training. So I can guarantee you that it was never cancelled.

Dazzol

Lol
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
nobosaba:

Dazzol

I guess this will better answer what you posted "in error"

1. http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-sacks-all-the-dss-graduate-trainees/

2. Buhari Sacks All DSS Graduate Trainees | First Africa News - http://www.firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=24919

3. EXCLUSIVE: Drama at DSS as Marilyn Ogar is transferred to Maiduguri, then recalled | TheCable - https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-drama-dss-marilyn-ogar-transferred-maiduguri-recalled

And just few hours ago: this------
DSS sacks former spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar, 44 other directors - Vanguard News - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/dss-sacks-former-spokesperson-marilyn-ogar-44-other-directors/
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
In all, it will benefit no one anything to come out here and allege that those who were "really" recruited have been sacked even before assumption of office, but this is the painful truth, hence I really feel for those who were shortlisted, knowing how hard this must have being for them, but what's more disheartening and wicked is for someone who doesn't even know the colour of the DSS training school gate to come out here and LIE that he/she was not only recruited but also, is still on training hence, misleading others who are not well informed with regards to the recruitment process. I consider this share wickedness and a high level of irresponsibility. Hence, I pray there's a new recruitment soon, and those who truly deserve the job get it at the end of the day, in jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
nobosaba:

Dazzol

U must be kidding. Trainees r outsyd which country Guess u meant to say "outside camp"

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 2kass(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2015
I love nairaland.. A land of undying humor cheesy

So they have bounced them ba... Falls frm Mango tree
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by freakbeatz(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Hi, I am interested and I want to be an operative. Like many others, my problem is information. If anyone has information on when this year's recruitment will hold, please reach me here @ adam_rogue@outlook.com so far this thread has been informative. Let's go there and serve our country! wink
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
freakbeatz:
Hi, I am interested and I want to be an operative. Like many others, my problem is information. If anyone has information on when this year's recruitment will hold, please reach me here @ adam_rogue@outlook.com so far this thread has been informative. Let's go there and serve our country! wink
Nirmally,mrecruitment is not known to the public. If not the politics of last here ,who for know say we get secret service wey dey recruit sef?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by seunkeji5(f): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2015
The gale of sacks in the Department of State Services (DSS) continued yesterday with 65 cadet officers dismissed from training, among them a lady identified as a sibling of former Director of Information, Mrs. Marilyn Ogar. The affected cadet officers were undergoing training at the State Services Academy (SSA) in Lagos. They belonged to the Cadet Officers Basic Course 28 of 2014 codenamed COBC28/2014. The 65 officers had been in the academy since December 2014 for a 10-month training programme, categorized into three distinct sessions. Saturday Independent gathered that the affected officers were among 420 trainees in the academy and had gone through the three categories of their training before they were flushed out. They were due for commissioning into the service as Senior Intelligence Officers (SIO) on October 26, 2015. The affected officers had done the basic training in the academy and the three months attachment at the DSS state commands nationwide for practical, including the essential foreign intelligence programme, which took them to various countries where they were exposed to handling of high caliber weapons, detonation of bombs and all sorts of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED). It was gathered that some of the trainees returned in August from their foreign intelligence training in Israel, where they undertook special skill and intelligence gathering courses in counter-terrorism and insurgency. According to our source, nobody in the academy had an inkling of the impending sack until a special squad from the national headquarters in Abuja arrived at about noon and called out the affected officers. They were handed their letters of dismissal and marched to their various quarters to pick their bags and baggage as the squad from Abuja saw that they all left the academy’s premises immediately. Our reporter stumbled on some of the dismissed officers in Ojo, along Badagry Expressway, Lagos around 3p.m as they were leaving the academy. Some of the trainees who spoke with Saturday Independent under anonymity said they had no idea why they were sacked. Even the letter of dismissal, sighted by our reporter, gave no reason for the mass sack of the trainees. The letter dated 4th September, 2015, and signed by GK Mohammed on behalf of the Director-General of the State Services, Lawal Musa Daura, reads as follows: “I am directed to inform you that the Director General, State Services (DGSS) has approved the termination of your appointment from Service with immediate effect. “You are, however, required to hand over all Government property in your possession, including your Study Guide/Note Books to the Director of Studies, State Services Academy (SSA), Lagos, and obtain appropriate clearance before your final exit, please. One of the trainees wondered the wisdom in sacking persons that the service had exposed to all manners of sensitive intelligence operations, including handling of offensive weapons. He said that having gone through the specialized training, government should have sent them to other security agencies in need of skilled manpower. He made particular reference to the Nigeria Police, considering that President Muhammadu Buhari had recently directed that 10,000 personnel should be recruited to strengthen the force. Another trainee, who lamented the nine-month stay in the academy, said it was regrettable that all the knowledge and skills acquired in the academy would come to naught after the government had wasted their time. Meanwhile, the dismissed personnel have said that they would take their cases to the National Assembly. http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/dss-sacks- ogars-sister-64-cadet-officers/
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
When I said Course 28 was on IT Attachment, some people abused me that I don't know what am saying that they've asked them to go home bla bla. Who dey lie today? Let me go back to my hiding hole. lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by nobosaba(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
henryblaze25:
When I said Course 28 was on IT Attachment, some people abused me that I don't know what am saying that they've asked them to go home bla bla. Who dey lie today? Let me go back to my hiding hole. lipsrsealed

Don't mind Davidbee and SirWellington claiming Mr know it all.

They attacked me too saying I did not know what I was saying.

Anyway Sha, hope those having a good heart to serve his or her father land would be Given a chance to in the next recruitment. Sai Nigeria
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Akinife(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please when do you think that the next recruitment will take place?
nobosaba:

Anyway Sha, hope those having a good heart to serve his or her father land would be Given a chance to in the next recruitment. Sai Nigeria
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davisss: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nawoa
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by saaedlee: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol, Ikpa
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Davisss:
Just read d news about d dismissed cadet officer......so sad. My sympathy goes 2 dem. Sanitization of the agency on going, heads rolling....

Don't b sad sir, if u are ready to join the service u had better keep to the rules b4 coming to join. Because u have 1 highly placed personnel in d Service u think d service will break d rule.

Golden Rule: Always be on clean slate b4 u try to join d service , the big man that placed u there will not b there all tru to protect u always. That was what played out(my 1kobo opinion)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 5:59am On Sep 13, 2015
SirWellington:

If you had read the dailies, or follow this recruitment exercise up from the begining, or even stay near Ojo baracks in Lagos where the camp is located or even have someone that was called to camp you will know the only person making an assertion he isn't sure of is you. I mean, what will it benefit anyone to come out here to spread such a bad news? Mind you, if there was any passing out, haba, you think they wouldn't have done that.
Get your facts straight before you start asking someone to "to hear from you".

Oga shey ur body don cool like ice-water? Get ur facts right b4 coming on public forum.

No b everything d ear hear wey mouth go talk.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Roseey0(f): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2015
And they were so eager to abuse anyone that asked them how sure the nonsence they were spreading was true.

Thank God my close pals weren't affected. And I remove head dress for the new agents that kept all guessing. This is true secrecy .
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
henryblaze25:

Oga shey ur body don cool like ice-water? Get ur facts right b4 coming on public forum.

No b everything d ear hear wey mouth go talk.

Lol...in as much as I won't wanna join issues with you on this, because honestly, its a sad story that they were recruited and later asked to leave. But let me address this issue analytically...
1. DSS will never, and I repeat NEVER send over 400 of her "graduate trainees" abroad for intelligence training taking into cognisance that these guys have not been "fully" recruited and as such, not all of them will scale through (do your research from 2012 recruitment of "graduate trainees". And previous recuitments.

2. Don't you also think its such an expensive venture? With which money The one GMB is still recovering or the one the governent is putting together to recruit 10,000 Police officers? For people who haven't been fully absorbed into the service? My mum was the assistant State director of Abia command "Mrs. Maureen" (if you do your reasearch well, you should know her). They only do such for those "already in service". You mean to tell me that over 400 trainees will tranel out and it will be in the news that they have been sacked? Not just one media outfit but morethan 4? Are they that mean and heartless?
3. Your source never started if they were "graduate trainees" (new intake), or those promoted from lower ranks to cadet officers and as such undergoing special traning. Remember some people on this platform said they met a certain set of people in camp who were undergoing training already a week or two before they arrived..
4. I call out on anyone on this forum, who claims to have been recruited and still on training, to show us a substantive "1st person" photographic evidence here supporting that fact and I choose to be termed a "LIAR". The link you highletd stated that they will be passing out in October right? Let such a person also upload a picture of such... And I'll accept any insult rained on me.

I still opine that people should get their facts right before coming online to support a motion or object to it.

I also want to clear an impression here, please God forbid I rejoice over the woes of another, all I aim to achieve is to assist the best way I can, on this forum so that people get the "right" information. And also expose any impersonator who aims at misleading innocent people.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
nobosaba:

Lol...I can't attack you, I only told you the truth. And that's it...
If you are less busy, and really want to get "first hand" info on this, and not the info you get from links pasted here or what sirwellington uploads, pay a visit to the training camp in Ojo barracks, lagos.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
In all, I think the issue here is, most of us are just acting on speculations, and the media seems to be playing pranks on some people who don't really know much about this exercise.
For instance, this says they were sacked: http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-sacks-all-the-dss-graduate-trainees/
As well as some other I pasted earlier on, and today, someone made a good exposition by showing us another link that shows otherwise.

BOTTOM LINE: let's all wait till October as opined by the new post or get first hand information from the office directly or a photographic evidence of any of those claiming to have been recruited passing out. But for now, all we can do is relax, work on being at the top of our individual careers and not go with the wind.... God bless.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 3:31am On Sep 14, 2015
SirWellington:

Lol...in as much as I won't wanna join issues with you on this, because honestly, its a sad story that they were recruited and later asked to leave. But let me address this issue analytically...
1. DSS will never, and I repeat NEVER send over 400 of her "graduate trainees" abroad for intelligence training taking into cognisance that these guys have not been "fully" recruited and as such, not all of them will scale through (do your research from 2012 recruitment of "graduate trainees". And previous recuitments.

2. Don't you also think its such an expensive venture? With which money The one GMB is still recovering or the one the governent is putting together to recruit 10,000 Police officers? For people who haven't been fully absorbed into the service? My mum was the assistant State director of Abia command "Mrs. Maureen" (if you do your reasearch well, you should know her). They only do such for those "already in service". You mean to tell me that over 400 trainees will tranel out and it will be in the news that they have been sacked? Not just one media outfit but morethan 4? Are they that mean and heartless?
3. Your source never started if they were "graduate trainees" (new intake), or those promoted from lower ranks to cadet officers and as such undergoing special traning. Remember some people on this platform said they met a certain set of people in camp who were undergoing training already a week or two before they arrived..
4. I call out on anyone on this forum, who claims to have been recruited and still on training, to show us a substantive "1st person" photographic evidence here supporting that fact and I choose to be termed a "LIAR". The link you highletd stated that they will be passing out in October right? Let such a person also upload a picture of such... And I'll accept any insult rained on me.

I still opine that people should get their facts right before coming online to support a motion or object to it.

I also want to clear an impression here, please God forbid I rejoice over the woes of another, all I aim to achieve is to assist the best way I can, on this forum so that people get the "right" information. And also expose any impersonator who aims at misleading innocent people.

D service doesn't send cadet on foreign training until u are fully absorbed that I know.

I don't have to wait till October, those sacked erred so they have to be sacked. Because u have long leg doesn't mean u. Can break d service rule
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Moses247(m): 5:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Mr Man U re taking this to personal growup, even if his Mum Has Helped Nobody dat should not be ur cup of tea.
secondly because u don't know her doesn't change her personality ok?. so be guided no de talk like small pikin. beef him if u want but don't go to far just to prove ur point.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2015
henryblaze25:

Who has ur mum helped that I should know her,

D service doesn't send cadet on foreign training until u are fully absorbed that I know.

I don't have to wait till October, those sacked erred so they have to be sacked. Because u have long leg doesn't mean u. Can break d service rule

Talk like a living thing. And stop being childish. Still scanning to see the sense in your reply, Let's not play dirty, cos we aint pigs but humans, so talk like one. Enjoy your day bro.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
SirWellington:

Talk like a living thing. And stop being childish. Still scanning to see the sense in your reply, Let's not play dirty, cos we aint pigs but humans, so talk like one. Enjoy your day bro.

Apologies sir! If u found my comment disgusting

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Edifyer: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
"dismissed personnel have said that they would take their cases to the National Assembly"

Recruitment that was done without any due process ... Imagine after writing the exams, they did not call for interview, the next thing we heard was that some with godfathers are in the camp for training...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Edifyer:
"dismissed personnel have said that they would take their cases to the National Assembly"

Recruitment that was done without any due process ... Imagine after writing the exams, they did not call for interview, the next thing we heard was that some with godfathers are in the camp for training...
they are joking right? Hmmmmmm!
Most of them didn't go what we went thru oh! I'm sure most of the 65cadets that they removed were those small small boys I saw. cheesy
Abi nah the ones wey get connections, or those who bought their slots?

So many director's kids didn't even scale thru #smh.
I was beginning to imagine if they will really train in camp or it will be like present day NYSC camp.

In all, we give thanks to God Almighty.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Alexk2(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
To all those in camp now, may God keep you all to the end. I'm happy for you all.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Alexk2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
SirWellington

you sound too sure of what you are saying yet mostly nt true.

If ur mum is truely in the service, then ur aim here is jiltery and controversial coz in dat case, i'm sure you already knw the truth that course 28 is ongoing and was never stoped as widely claimed in the media.

Why asking for pix as evidence when you can make ur enquiry @ ojo barrack?...just make sure you come bk here with ur findings.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ogbu411: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
sir Wellington. wat are ur findings
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by misterzeeno: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by seunkeji5(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Congratulations to all the recently commissioned Cadet. Greater height, we will all meet at the top

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.