Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612101 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2016
engrfaruq:

can u connect me with that sss officer please. I desperately need this job.
engrfaruq we thought u are already a DSS officer, are u spying here or u lied the other time that u got d job?? we have ur record for all what u wrote on this thread remember??
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
engrfaruq:

Yesterday i was at my State office... They shook my hand, congratulating me with jubilation.... they gave me the list of items i need to carry with me to the camp, imagine someone on Nairaland telling to wait... haaa na u go wait till eternity bros.
This is ur post from Dec. 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Fumbaby: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
habeebmusa:
engrfaruq we thought u are already a DSS officer, are u spying here or u lied the other time that u got d job?? we have ur record for all what u wrote on this thread remember??

Don't mind the dude, his an officer in disguise, he was defending the service on the 17th of jan about the shoe shiner case.... Anybody you know SSS personnel will know how they react if you speak ill about the service
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Akinife(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Any news on SSS recruitment?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by waskayo18: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls when are they going to write dis year exam
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Poor lilltle engrfaruq, i'm still a job seeker, people were lieing that they invited them for interviews after we knw that they sent list from Abuja... so i joined them lied too.... meet u at the exam venue... real men never give up as i have unparalleled passion for the job. grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Am bk this year again. Scoring d highest in my state, I was denied. But Buhari cleared their doubt. Where are d scofield, shadow walker and co?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sam95:
Am bk this year again. Scoring d highest in my state, I was denied. But Buhari cleared their doubt. Where are d scofield, shadow walker and co?

my broda i was told that i was the highest in my state too... and somebody was telling me that it was on merit and they used that result.... hmmm
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by waskayo18: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
pls for those of u who participated in d last SSS exam, how does it look ?
besides, did d exam take place inside d state command offices?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
All those taken where sent away by Buhari on d truth that they were politically taken. Those of us who has unquestionable passion for the job are still here. Hopefully our prayers wud b answered this year.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
waskayo18:
pls for those of u who participated in d last SSS exam, hw does it look like?
besides, did d exam took place inside d state command offices?
if your IQ is not tested and trusted, my brother, don't even boda going near d exam.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Fumbaby: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
engrfaruq:
Poor lilltle engrfaruq, i'm still a job seeker, people were lieing that they invited them for interviews after we knw that they sent list from Abuja... so i joined them lied too.... meet u at the exam venue... real men never give up as i have unparalleled passion for the job. grin

LMAO, sebi you know say you no well? See as you make me laugh like mumu is public transport.

Don't worry this year is your year of testimony
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by waskayo18: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
pls did the last exam take place in their office?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
waskayo18:

in my state it was outside the ccommand, and the questions were many... so time factor things.... thank God i started with calculations.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by waskayo18: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
engrfaruq:

in my state it was outside the ccommand, and the questions were many... so time factor things.... thank God i started with calculations.
Did they allow
calculator for the mathematical aspect of d exam
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
waskayo18:

Did they allow
calculator for mathematical aspect of d exam

Nope they didn't.... use your head.... thats why i like the job
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by waskayo18: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
when re they going to start dis year recruitment?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
engrfaruq:
Engrfaruq am also a practicing civil Engr, so I have no doubts at all that u ar a DSS officer, u are just spying here bro. making d fool out us, pls leave us alone if u cannot give us a hint on how to get d job.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
habeebmusa:
Engrfaruq am also a practicing civil Engr, so I have no doubts at all that u ar a DSS officer, u are just spying here bro. making d fool out us, pls leave us alone if u cannot give us a hint on how to get d job.

Habeebmusa am not a civil engineer, i am an electrical engineer.... so atleast this should tell you that u dont know me even though you are claiming to.

All these your prayers that i am a serving DSS officer, all i have to say is AMEN!!!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by waskayo18: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
engr Faruq pls when re they going to start dis year recruitment?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by obidaddy: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello guys, am surprised this thread is ice cold at the dicey point in time. Dss from what I heard have already started collecting applications in the various state commands. A friend I met during last exams confirmed his uncle an officer in the agency said they have received signal to commence recruitment for graduate intelligence officers cadet.

Please is anyone in the house aware if Abia state command has commenced collection of applications.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
They are yet to start in my state cos av gone there and they said nay
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
engrfaruq:
then the wrong person has made u failed the first interview. And its not d graduates yet.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by engrfaruq(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sam95:
then the wrong person has made u failed the first interview. And its not d graduates yet.

i don't think ur message is understood here
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2016
engrfaruq:

i don't think ur message is understood here
Those who got d real news did not get them frm here. And those who told them never did so here either.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bigtoto(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Sam95:
hmmm! Do you think they are still on nairaland? They might now be officers or shame no want make them stay cheesy
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bigtoto(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2016
engrfaruq:

my broda i was told that i was the highest in my state too... and somebody was telling me that it was on merit and they used that result.... hmmm
don't mind those scammers. They didn't do any merit, they had the names of people they needed already. They had to even go the extra mile to be cancelling names and replacing with another.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bigtoto(f): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
waskayo18:
kaî grammar!

BTW!!! They set their questions overnight, it was annoying . They just packed the whole 50questions with boring comprehension passages, and two essay writings while the maths was normal O'level Maths.

If they have those that they really want then they should stop announcing to the public about recruitment.

Imagine I was involved in a motor accident just to submit credentials (8hours journey) , same kind of accident also happened when I travelled to write exam.

God help you guys as you travel to your various locations.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bigtoto(f): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Sam95:
All those taken where sent away by Buhari on d truth that they were politically taken. Those of us who has unquestionable passion for the job are still here. Hopefully our prayers wud b answered this year.
amen! grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bigtoto(f): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
waskayo18:
pls did last exam took place in their office?
kaî! Grammar ... It taked place in designated schools.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Bigtoto(f): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
engrfaruq:
what if we wait till we hear highlights on news like 'names of successful cadets have been submitted to the Senate ' cheesy

Chai! npf recruitment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.