Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. (1417 Views)

FG To Introduce Toll On Some Reconstructed Roads – Fashola / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eko o ni baje o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eko o ni baje o

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by geeez: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eko o ni baje

It's a three lane road in what was barely two lanes before now

It's also well lit with streetlights

The quality of the job is high as with Ogun roads and most of Lagos's roads

Some of the Igbos that trade on that road should be warned not to make the drainages (though covered) their refuse bins

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by teskyg: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok we hear,Eko-Ile rebranded as Agbameta.I travelled on the road last week to a friend's Wedding and many Federal roads have been fixed.Kudos to people oriented Govt.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by alaoeri: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
They will soon bombard this thread with their usual bad belle comments. Ride on the ppl's governor.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by Olastep1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Agbaya, u n ds ur threads
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
2 Major roads in one day and 200 + more roads to go.

God Bless the Great State Of Lagos

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hope the computer village boys won't turn the kerbs into road side trading post..
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by musiwa112: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
geeez: Eko o ni baje

It's a three lane road in what was barely two lanes before now

It's also well lit with streetlights

The quality of the job is high as with Ogun roads and most of Lagos's roads

Some of the Igbos that trade on that road should be warned not to make the drainages (though covered) their refuse bins

Unrepentant and ret@ded bigot.

You went to school because your mom use to work as a cleaner and domestic washer to those Igbos.
Swear that your dad didnt work as a gateman and driver to any of those roadside Igbos.
The evil they did to you was by employing your parents so that you will be useful in life,dont hate brother its nobody's fault that the Igbos chose to be traders while your uncles chose to be extortionists via alayes and agberos.
When thier containers land your cousins will become jobbers and offloaders yet they have stayed in the same environment for a very long time and never find it wise to set up a business of similar nature.

Wise up,tell your folks that there is no future in living off Igbo traders peanuts and egunjes.
You people owns the land,why cant it feed you people,strangers,visitors are coming from far and near within few years they are already successful but your folks will chose to man all the entrance and exits of Alaba,Ladipo,Apapa,ASPAMDA,Mandilas,Otigba etc doing what ''extorting N5,N10,N20,N50" from every container that passed through thier ways.They dont even eat the crumbs that fall off the traders table because an importer made N5m and gave you N120 as gatefee,your greeting like you havnt seen money in your life,after 2weeks your still greeting for a token of N120 from someone that made N5m from a single transaction.....my brother Devil is dancing Skelewu with your destiny.
Wake up and smell the coffe,your people are just lazy, gullible and myopic...believe it or dont.
NB;Not an abuse but an advice,complements of the season
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Buddah Monk:
[s]
Unrepentant and ret@ded bigot.

You went to school because your mom use to work as a cleaner and domestic washer to those Igbos.
Swear that your dad didnt work as a gateman and driver to any of those roadside Igbos.
The evil they did to you was by employing your parents so that you will be useful in life,dont hate brother its nobody's fault that the Igbos chose to be traders while your uncles chose to be extortionists via alayes and agberos.
When thier containers land your cousins will become jobbers and offloaders yet they have stayed in the same environment for a very long time and never find it wise to set up a business of similar nature.

Wise up,tell your folks that there is no future in living off Igbo traders peanuts and egunjes.
You people owns the land,why cant it feed you people,strangers,visitors are coming from far and near within few years they are already successful but your folks will chose to man all the entrance and exits of Alaba,Ladipo,Apapa,ASPAMDA,Mandilas,Otigba etc doing what ''extorting N5,N10,N20,N50" from every container that passed through thier ways.They dont even eat the crumbs that fall off the traders table because an importer made N5m and gave you N120 as gatefee,your greeting like you havnt seen money in your life,after 2weeks your still greeting for a token of N120 from someone that made N5m from a single transaction.....my brother Devil is dancing Skelewu with your destiny.
Wake up and smell the coffe,your people are just lazy, gullible and myopic...believe it or dont.
NB;Not an abuse but an advice,complements of the season[/s]

Spare parts apprentice, shey your Oga Nna bros wey ask you to mind his kpako store know say you dey bark on top internet like bingo?

lmao

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
agbameta:

Spare parts apprentice, shey your Oga Nna bros wey ask you to mind his kpako store know say you dey bark on top internet like bingo?

lmao

Spareparts apprentice,no wahala at least am counting my days,soon i will be freed,set up my spareparts shop while your uncle Baba Wasiu that my Oga met here in ASPAMDA when he came in 03 is still the same man.
No shop of his,no company of his,nothing to show for being here for more than 2decades but my Oga hav settle more than 3guys here and all are doing well in the same environment.

The same Ejor Milla my uncle met in Mandilas when he came is still the same man,backward ever forward never.

Abeg call Iya Dudu mek she come sweep this compound and wash these gutters so that i will block this customer at Ikeja Along
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Buddah Monk:

[s]Spareparts apprentice,no wahala at least am counting my days,soon i will be freed,set up my spareparts shop while your uncle Baba Wasiu that my Oga met here in ASPAMDA when he came in 03 is still the same man.
No shop of his,no company of his,nothing to show for being here for more than 2decades but my Oga hav settle more than 3guys here and all are doing well in the same environment.

The same Ejor Milla my uncle met in Mandilas when he came is still the same man,backward ever forward never.

Abeg call Iya Dudu mek she come sweep this compound and wash these gutters so that i will block this customer at Ikeja Along[/s]

This lazy spare parts apprentice is still barking like bingo? Small time you go begin cry when Oga Nna bros send your lazy bingo ass back to your village...lmao
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
agbameta:

This lazy spare parts apprentice is still barking like bingo? Small time you go begin cry when Oga Nna bros send your lazy bingo ass back to your village...lmao

lol....he cant send me back bro the more igbo businesses expand the more Yoruba households put food on thier tables.

Imagine the number of igbos that employ Yorubas as cleaners,gatemen,drivers,gardners,waterfetchers etc here in lagos.

100 Igbos that left lagos 5000 Yorubas that go to bed on empty stomach.

Abeg no ban me oooo...na joke oooo bc small time na u go start taking sh1t serious...one love brov
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Buddah Monk:
lol....he cant send me back bro the more igbo businesses expand the more Yoruba households put food on thier tables.
Imagine the number of igbos that employ Yorubas as cleaners,gatemen,drivers,gardners,waterfetchers etc here in lagos.
100 Igbos that left lagos 5000 Yorubas that go to bed on empty stomach.
Abeg no ban me oooo...na joke oooo bc small time na u go start taking sh1t serious...one love brov

You are very very boring. In fact, this thread is about progress and Lagos state, not about you or your village nonsense.

Please face your shop and training..
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by acethean(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
@agbameta and co, i hear the youwin programme deadline has been extended, maybe you can use your talent to figure out some ideas that can help you win, so as to help reduce unemployment rate in country and even create job for orders.
Rather than moving round and forming fashola media publicist here on nland.
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by agbameta: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
acethean: [s]@agbameta and co, i hear the youwin programme deadline has been extended, maybe you can use your talent to figure out some ideas that can help you win, so as to help reduce unemployment rate in country and even create job for orders.
Rather than moving round and forming fashola media publicist here on nland.[/s]

Stay in elementary school .
Re: Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Kodesho Rd, Ikeja. PICS. by Ayekotoo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Reunion: Father Who Abandoned His Kids In Boarding School Shows Up / Breaking News. Governor Gabriel Suswam In Salary Deal With Labour In Benue State / Boko Haram: “we Have Been Neglected, Abandoned” – Escaped Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.