Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season (21823 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / Phones And Tablets That Will Be Rocking In Nigeria This 2016 / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Thebrightest(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
segzy14: Techno is d most selling.
yap
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
EMMAUGOH: u got my mind small,go to slot and ask them of gionee or n3,they dont even sell it......and the truth is this s3 sold morthan s4 in Nigeria this year, tecno p5 if recorded may be be the highest sold for 2 months now or ever this year ,so i think this surveys is about s4,BBQ10,infinity x700 ,ZI,Tecno A+, so the survey wasn't deep........we know many nija youth and teenagers moved on from BB this year to android phones,so its so clear that 50% did not went for expensive android devices.

ok nah!

I hear you!!
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by ndubisik(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op u said best selling phones this season. What season are you talkin abt cos I'm sure it doesn't include the whole year 2013
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by isaacosas01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Am very busy now

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by isaacosas01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
for ur mind ur post make sense

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
ndubisik: Op u said best selling phones this season. What season are you talkin abt cos I'm sure it doesn't include the whole year 2013

which season are we?
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nehemiah459(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am sure your survey was based in Lagos, cos in Abuja(especially the satellite cities) most people are using Tecno, you hardly see a BB 10 family with people.

2 Likes

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Otunba009: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Guys are really investing in gadgets.Guys are really investing in gadgets.Guys are really investing in gadgets.
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by philtrum(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Haba, All those tecno smartphones were not part of the durvey ,, *Evil grin*
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tecno N3 still in the market?
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Ymodulus: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: i am yet to see a device which sold more than the s3/s4 and tecno n3 in nigeria this year

You are a geek / nerd without duplicate. You must be definitely my lost brother.

I am not a Tecno fan, but truth be said without fanatism and sentiments. Techno N3 Sold well even higher than Phantom series. The poster review is falacious

1 Like

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by omusiliyu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Is Nokia torchlight phones aka tana sobe arent gadgets.. They suppose to be No1
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by anonimi: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
F.K.O:

Between 2009 – 2010, the smartphone trend, which was also exclusive to a certain class of the country’s over 170 million population, surfaced. However, when Chinese phone maker Tecno ventured into the Nigerian market it presented a opportunity for Nigeria’s fast-rising middle class to access services available on smartphones. Other phone makers, i.e. Solo Phone, soon followed suit, providing cheap, yet standard services on affordable smartphones to all who move with the trend of new gadgets in the country’s increasingly demanding and tech-savvy population.

In 2013, the “gadget boom” continued with the launch of a series of eye-catching phones, tablets, and gadgets and stiff competition for market share between major phone makers, i.e. Samsung, Apple, Tecno and Blackberry (Yes, Blackberry still accounts for a significant percentage of the market share in Nigeria), while mobile penetration experienced a surge across the Africa. Thus, consumers have benefited from innovative competition between phone makers, with citizens now afforded the luxury to select from a wider range of products.

During this festive season, our team scanned through the retail markets to spot a few of the top selling devices. In no particular order, here are the top five:

4) Tecno Phantom A+ – The fast emerging phone maker is gradually siphoning the industries consumer base, largely due to an efficient blend of quality and price, coercing cost-oriented customers to turn their attention towards a cheaper and similarly effective device. The newly released Phantom Pad N9 offer almost the same features as the Galaxy S4, yet cost 50 percent less than the Samsung device.

How long have the Chinese being making Tecno or any phone for that matter
Yet when Jonathan makes the good policy that we should REVIVE our auto industry so we can START our road to industrialisation some short-sighted fellow compatriots want to keep sending ALL our money abroad to import USED cars:

https://www.nairaland.com/1569525/reps-urge-fg-suspend-new

Meanwhile China, in line with its PROTECTIONIST policies just allowed IPhone to be sold in China after so many years:

Apple lands elusive iPhone deal with China Mobile

SAN FRANCISCO — A long-sought deal to sell the iPhone through China Mobile should enable Apple to boost its profits and build customer loyalty in an important, growing market.

China Mobile, the world's largest wireless carrier, boasts more than 750 million mobile accounts, an audience that had been mostly walled off from the iPhone until Apple and China Mobile hammered out a multi-year sales agreement after years of thorny negotiations. The companies announced the deal Sunday (Monday in China).

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/12/23/4709935/apple-strikes-deal-to-bring-iphone.html#storylink=cpy

Any chance that the black man will finally get a sense of the need to sacrifice today for greater common future

2 Likes

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by FKO1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
anonimi:

How long have the Chinese being making Tecno or any phone for that matter
Yet when Jonathan makes the good policy that we should REVIVE our auto industry so we can START our road to industrialisation some short-sighted fellow compatriots want to keep sending ALL our money abroad to import USED cars:

https://www.nairaland.com/1569525/reps-urge-fg-suspend-new

Meanwhile China, in line with its PROTECTIONIST policies just allowed IPhone to be sold in China after so many years:

Any chance that the black man will finally get a sense of the need to sacrifice today for greater common future
WHAT Z DZ ONE SAYING
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by darkid1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
You say gadget and limit it to phones? The average mentality of average Nigerians
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by anonimi: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
darkid1: You say gadget and limit it to phones? The average mentality of average Nigerians

Na im make am dey ask

WHAT Z DZ ONE SAYING

Any possibility of expanding/upgrading the RAM processing capacity of the brain as well with all these gadgets dem
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Jimmyo3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ymodulus:

Thanks. u said it all.

Also to add to your point slot is not in several states its just only in Lagos, PortHarcout, Illorin, Kaduna and kano. So what happened to phone users in other states?

We for one know that even our elijahdre sells too. So the guy report is totally baseless, fallacious and an attempted intent to please ears of listeners.

Completely wrong slot is in Calabar.
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Ymodulus: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jimmyo3: Completely wrong slot is in Calabar.

Thanks I just knew about this.
But in other states they are not there.
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by adadadon(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Slot is in ife nd oshogbo too
BTW this op is just writing for fun even RIM will laugh at you
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ymodulus: @Op your survey is totally wrong

You counted BlackBerry Q10 as among top selling phone for this year
Is your blog this wack??

You counted infinix pad yet you didn't add the techno N9?

You didn't count the Techno N3?
Neither did you count the Beast of them all Gionee E3 or P2??

Guy delete this thrash before I bomb person

as a phone dealer in computer village and I kno slot ll agree wit me...
1.. tecno m3
2. tecno p5
3. tecno p3
4. tecno q1
5 tecno l3
6 tecno phantom a+
7 . itel.. beyond. .
8 .. tecno m7
samsung s4 london used
iPhone 4s London used
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ymodulus: @Op your survey is totally wrong

You counted BlackBerry Q10 as among top selling phone for this year
Is your blog this wack??

You counted infinix pad yet you didn't add the techno N9?

You didn't count the Techno N3?
Neither did you count the Beast of them all Gionee E3 or P2??

Guy delete this thrash before I bomb person
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by holajeedayy: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
dis kind of post shuldt be allow in cz it easily dent nairaland genuity......or d person won jt say rubish
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by pawn89(m): 2:10am On Dec 31, 2013
WTF!!! The samsung galaxy note 3 should be number one angry
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by biafranqueen: 2:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Great information what are the prices in the Nigerian Market for those phones ?
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by thiefnubu(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

Thanks. u said it all.

Also to add to your point slot is not in several states its just only in Lagos, PortHarcout, Illorin, Kaduna and kano. So what happened to phone users in other states?

We for one know that even our elijahdre sells too. So the guy report is totally baseless, fallacious and an attempted intent to please ears of listeners.

dont say what you dont know... Slot dey ile-ife in Osun State..
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Ymodulus: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Tinubu:
dont say what you dont know... Slot dey ile-ife in Osun State..

OK I never knew about that. Thanks

But add it to the list it still does not account for all phone sold. Mind u sell don't sell some brand of phones.

E.g Slot in Abuja don't sell Gionee. They also only sell Techno Phantom series and above
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by klens(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
deejay_harry1: i am yet to see a device which sold more than the s3/s4 and tecno n3 in nigeria this year
by 2014, it will be this device, the name is w450 check it up here, hottest selling Tab to rock this season, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon quad core MTK 6586,
16GB ROM, 3G, HDMI, with keyboard, leather case, OTG, pen, pouch, etc for only N33000, and w450
Android smart phone, 1GB RAM, 8MP, Quad core MTK 6582 ,supports OTG, 4.5 inch HD, 16000000 colours,
240dpi, benchmark score 17000 plus price so cheap via https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-
ainol-ax1-poseidon#19363147 , 08108131920 .
Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
klens: by 2014, it will be this device, the name is w450 check it up here, hottest selling Tab to rock this season, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon quad core MTK 6586,
16GB ROM, 3G, HDMI, with keyboard, leather case, OTG, pen, pouch, etc for only N33000, and w450
Android smart phone, 1GB RAM, 8MP, Quad core MTK 6582 ,supports OTG, 4.5 inch HD, 16000000 colours,
240dpi, benchmark score 17000 plus price so cheap via https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-
ainol-ax1-poseidon#19363147 , 08108131920 .

dont quote me to post this thrash

1 Like

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Ymodulus: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
deejay_harry1:

No mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by klens(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
deejay_harry1:

what you feeling like?

1 Like

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Ymodulus: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
klens: what you feeling like?

He's feeling like a king cause he his one

2 Likes

Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

He's feeling like a king cause he his one
thanks alot boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / Cheat For Real Football 2012 Stamina Problem On Android / NATCOMMS To Protest Mtn’s “rip-off” Of Nigerian Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.