Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies (1337 Views)

The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
The truth is that Real Estate is goldmine business. Why? Because everybody needs properties. Its either you're buying or selling Real Estate at one point or the other. For we at Gideon Ele & Co. God has been faithfull to us. Real estate goes with millions and even billions. Yes only one deal can change ur life. by God's grace we hv goten few millions in 2013.

As the Principal Partner of my firm; i will be revealing core secrets of the business to only few intrested persons how we make the little millions we make from Real Estate. The goodnews with this business is that you dont need an office or a car to start! All you need is my 'Coded Secrets'. If ur serious read down and take action.

I will see you @the top in 2014!

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultants & Managers)
#15 Orazi Rd. Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805
View my property list: www.legitassets..com
LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Note: Real Estate is not gender biased. Both female can do Real Estate; infact prospective clients respond quick to female Real Estate personnel than male counterperts; you know women's influence in any type of business.

I will take you by the hand to reveal core secrets how you can start with just ur phone and make serious money monthly buying and selling Real Estate Services. As a trained and experienced Estate Manager; i will introduce you to the art of Estate Management to teach you how you can position urself for landlords to hand thier properties under your management; this where you earn big; how? Because as an Estate Manager comissioned to Manage and Control an estate of property the law backs you to earn your comission both from the landlord of the estate and the client/tenant. We shall teach you how to draft offer letters; deed; power of arttoneys; agreements. We shall also teach you how to investigate genuine properties so you dont run into a bad deal. etc.
So many secrets will be exposed to you.

All these secrets are put together in a Practical manual i titled: 'Secrets of Real Estate Richies'

07063249904; 08188573805
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
You must be Jesus, to know business secrets and ready to pour it out for free ? Or are there strings attached ?
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Billyonaire: You must be Jesus, to know business secrets and ready to pour it out for free ? Or are there strings attached ?

@Billyionaire ur funy lol; the info is not free. Its loaded with power information. We have decided to show few people how to earn huge comissions from Real Estate deals plus equiping them with Practical knowledge of the art of Real Estate Management. The manual is quite affordable. To get it.

Idea of wanting to expose my secrets is that i belive that i can contribute a little in solving the problem of unemployment in Nigeria.

You can achieve big in Real Estate in 2014. You dont have to quite ur job for this business. In that manual i also revealed how you can get Real estate clients everyday from within your premises and from numerious sources; this is because one big secret of the business is how to get serious clients.

You have a choice to decide or sit on the fence!

I support #Transformation!smileysmiley
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2013
In my practical guide I also exposed core secrets on the various property Titles and certificates; thier meanings and value. Ofcourse you dont wono mistake a Deed of Assignment (DA) for a Deed of Grant (DG) or a Deed of Conveyance (DC) for a Certificate of Occupancy (C'of'0) or even a Registerd Deed. A knowledge of these titles will greatelly make you appreciate the value of any property your dealing on in terms of cost, Return on Investment (ROI) plus your ability to access loans; overdraft or any form of credit facilities from financial institutions. This is just a tip of the content of the manual.

...'Ignorance is not the real Problem but refusal to get knowledge'~ Gideon-Wealth Ele. smileysmiley

Will you take action or seat and watch?

Season's greetings to you. I love you.

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultants & Estate Managers)
15 Ebonyi/Orazi Rd. Port Harcourt.

View our property list: www.legitassets..com

#07063249904; 08188573805
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
==>SECRETS OF REAL ESTATE RICHIES<==

Ebook Content:

*Cover/Title Page
*Introduction
*Meaning of Real Estate
*The Nature of Real Estate Biz.
*Basic Requirements for the Business
*The Importance of Packaging
*Property Search/Verification
*Property Titles/Certificates
*Legal Documentation
*Briefs
*Intro to Estate Mgt. Practices
*Inspections & FollowUps
*Comissions/Fees
-----------------------------------------
NB: This manual is unique of its kind considering its content and value. How much will it cost you to get an information that puts you into a lifetime business that gives you millions for life? If i say pay #100k it will be ok. But because of my aim of contributing to the reduction of unemployment scorge in Nigeria; the first 50 persons to order will get it at the rate of #5k only! After 50 orders it will go up to its original price of #10k. To order call to get ordering details ASAP. Or come to my office.

I will see you@ the top!

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultants &Managers)
#15 Ebonyi/Orazi Rd.
Port Harcourt.
07063249904; 08188573805
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Welcome to 2014; our year of possibilities! (but to only those that believe).

I will see you @the top!
Re: 2014: Secrets Of Real Estate Richies by wealthinfos(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hi forum, I present to you another tested information opportunity to create wealth on part time or full time base to the employed and unemployed in the Nigerian society.

Our Mission: To provide an alternative income source (to the employed & unemployed) to build lasing wealth through Real Estate Business.

The Nigerian Real Estate Market is massive, very promising and very prospective for investors and practioners (Estate Agents). Just ANYONE can tap from this treasure and add to your streams of income. Less you forget, the only secret of building lasting wealth is in having multiple streams of income; this opportunity is just one of it!

In Nigeria, nobody is interested in showing you how you can profit or earn income from Real Estate business, But out of my magnanimity I have decided to reveal and expose core secrets of earning thousands and millions of naira in Real Estate business, on PART TIME bases, CONTINUALLY, and FOR LIFE!

*No Startup Capital Required!
*No Previous Experience Needed!
*No Office Required!
*No Certificate Required!
*Work Part Time and Earn Full Time Income FOR LIFE!

ONLY WHAT IS REQUIRED IS YOUR ZEAL/COMMITMENT TO TAKE ACTION, MY MENTORSHIP, AND MY INFORMATION MATERIAL (BOOK).

The best way to learn & earn is to learn from a mentor. I have put together my many years of experience from this business in a book I titled
“Real Estate Wealth”.

This business opportunity is open to students, unemployed, employed, graduates searching for jobs, bankers, teachers, doctors, lawyers and Estate Agents etc.

If your interested to know more of this opportunity and how to grab it, comment or leave your contact info below. Call or Whatsapp me with the number below 07063249904 or visit: www.realestatewealth247..com

I will see you @top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Courtesy of:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
07063249904, 08188573805

(1) (Reply)

Please Enlighten Me How Many Blocks Do I Need When Building 3bedroom House / For Sale...executive 3bedroom Bungalow + BQ @ Ajah In Estate (pics) Luxury. / Buy Into Atlantic Resort – Victoria Island, Lagos ((installments Allowed))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.