Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rccg 100 Days Of Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg 100 Days Of Fasting (692 Views)

What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg 100 Days Of Fasting by myean: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its well known that RCCG has a culture of fasting every Febuary. But for the year 2014, the general overseer(Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye) declared that it will be lasting for 100 days which will be kicking off on 2nd January. Millions of People will criticise this, but for a person of me, I see it as a rare challenge for weak vessels like me that desire to become strong. I use this medium to encourage Christians like me with a verse from the best book of encouragement in Philippians 4:13 which says "I CAN DO ALL THINGS WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME", to join RCCG worldwide as it embarks on this spiritual exercise. God Bless You Real Good!Its well known that RCCG has a culture of fasting every Febuary. But for the year 2014, the general overseer(Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye) declared that it will be lasting for 100 days which will be kicking off on 2nd January. Millions of People will criticise this, but for a person of me, I see it as a rare challenge for weak vessels like me that desire to become strong. I use this medium to encourage Christians like me with a verse from the best book of encouragement in Philippians 4:13 which says "I CAN DO ALL THINGS WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME", to join RCCG worldwide as it embarks on this spiritual exercise. God Bless You Real Good!Its well known that RCCG has a culture of fasting every Febuary. But for the year 2014, the general overseer(Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye) declared that it will be lasting for 100 days which will be kicking off on 2nd January. Millions of People will criticise this, but for a person of me, I see it as a rare challenge for weak vessels like me that desire to become strong. I use this medium to encourage Christians like me with a verse from the best book of encouragement in Philippians 4:13 which says "I CAN DO ALL THINGS WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME", to join RCCG worldwide as it embarks on this spiritual exercise. God Bless You Real Good!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Spiritual Warfare In The Home / Support To Our European Brothers - European Congress Of Ethnic Religions / Humans Has Done More Favour To God Than God Has Ever Done To Humans???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.