Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience (4054 Views)

Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. / Pls Share Ur Most Scary Experience In Life / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
[center][/center]

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Take this to front page please!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Andyblaze: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Are u a Mason? angry angry
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
am I the only one seeing that these guys don't look free? they look overlaboured and over burdened by too many rules ......

1 Like

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by ilibrarian(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
technophantom: am I the only one seeing that these guys don't look free? they look overlaboured and over burdened by too many rules ......

You know nothing.
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by ilibrarian(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
FP pls

1 Like

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by kavey10(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wey the Naija version na? You just come post pics of old oyinbo men for us to see. You madt? Waiting o! *grabs seat*
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2013
kavey10: Wey the Naija version na? You just come post pics of old oyinbo men for us to see. You madt? Waiting o! *grabs seat*

Chairman, where u see Oyibo na? Na those black people naim u dai call Oyibo? Smh
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by kavey10(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2013
shaniqueK.:

Chairman, where u see Oyibo na? Na those black people naim u dai call Oyibo? Smh

See this one! Black oyinbo dey and white oyinbo dey. Those niqqahs ain't Nigerian simple. Post Naija version biko.

3 Likes

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2013
kavey10:

See this one! Black oyinbo dey and white oyinbo dey. Those niqqahs ain't Nigerian simple. Post Naija version biko.

Wetin dis one dai talk?
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by kavey10(m): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2013
shaniqueK.:

Wetin dis one dai talk?

Pidglish of course, abi you nor understand?
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
kavey10:

Pidglish of course, abi you nor understand?

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by kavey10(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
shaniqueK.:

That kid needs some new clothes... and probably needs to eat less carbs.
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
shaniqueK.:
Take this to front page please!
ilibrarian: FP pls
see these dumb ninnys. What is special in this dry thread?
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Pdizzle(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
looks good to be a mason

1 Like

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
kolawaxxy: see these dumb ninnys. What is special in this dry thread?

Your negativity is beyond reason! If the thread is dry why don't you just stay off or do you really have to say something stu.pid? Go do something positive with your life before you suffocate on your primitive negativity....bus wan.ker like you!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
shaniqueK.:

Your negativity is beyond reason! If the thread is dry why don't you just stay off or do you really have to say something stu.pid? Go do something positive with your life before you suffocate on your primitive negativity....bus wan.ker like you!
hahahaha. See this pathetic dolt. Please tell me, how do you do it? How do you manage to convince yourself that you are making sense?

1 Like

Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
kolawaxxy: hahahaha. See this pathetic dolt. Please tell me, how do you do it? How do you manage to convince yourself that you are making sense?

There is no making sense where slowpokes like you assemble... Cu.nt!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
shaniqueK.:

There is no making sense where slowpokes like you assemble... Cu.nt!
I have no time for garrulous foul-mouthed pigs like you. There is more to life than making frontpage you schmuck.
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
kolawaxxy: I have no time for garrulous foul-mouthed pigs like you. There is more to life than making frontpage you schmuck.

Take your advice and stick it up where the sun don't shine, you st.u.pid a$$ phuck!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
shaniqueK.:

Take your advice and stick it up where the sun don't shine, you st.u.pid a$$ phuck!
I detest communicating with despicable souls. Adieus sucker!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
kolawaxxy: I detest communicating with despicable souls. Adieus sucker!

Well you just did, dum.b a$$ muaphucker....
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
shaniqueK.:

Well you just did, dum.b a$$ muaphucker....
I think I've had enough of this. Happy new year.
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2014
kolawaxxy: I think I've had enough of this. Happy new year.

Before you write trash on someone's post the next time, think twice before you do ...happy new year to you too muaphucker !
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2014
shaniqueK.:

Before you write trash on someone's post the next time, think twice before you do ...happy new year to you too muaphucker !
you also watch the way you seek for attention b!t.ch!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2014
kolawaxxy: you also watch the way you seek for attention b!t.ch!

I haven't sought any attention in your momma's house so I don't see why you should get loud mouthed on my thread. Dum.b a$$ muaphucker! Go suck a toe!
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
shaniqueK.:

I haven't sought any attention in your momma's house so I don't see why you should get loud mouthed on my thread. Dum.b a$$ muaphucker! Go suck a toe!
a low life buffoon like you can't rub shoulders with me. But don't worry, you can su.ck my d!ck after dark.
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by shaniqueK1(f): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
kolawaxxy: a low life buffoon like you can't rub shoulders with me. But don't worry, you can su.ck my d!ck after dark.

Your gonorrhoea infested erectile dysfunctioned manliness right? I was you I would not even talk about it....go wan.k off your limp di.ck somewhere else....suck.er!

Slowpokes like you feel they can just jump online and run their mouths anyhow cos the person concerned is female....robe shoulders with you? Nigg.er you don't even know me and trust me you don't wanna know me....
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
shaniqueK.:

Your gonorrhoea infested erectile dysfunctioned manliness right? I was you I would not even talk about it....go wan.k off your limp di.ck somewhere else....suck.er!

Slowpokes like you feel they can just jump online and run their mouths anyhow cos the person concerned is female....robe shoulders with you? Nigg.er you don't even know me and trust me you don't wanna know me....
who want's to know a foul-mouthed bitchhh? grin I hope your thread makes frontpage. Low-life demented fool
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Rehn(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
kolawaxxy: a low life buffoon like you can't rub shoulders with me. But don't worry, you can su.ck my d!ck after dark.
But guy, na you dey fyn trouble ooo.
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Rehn: But guy, na you dey fyn trouble ooo.
chief abeg no vex. The way these dolts clamour for frontpage with their meaningless threads is exasperating
Re: For Freemasons: Pls Share Your First Masonic Experience by Rehn(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
kolawaxxy: chief abeg no vex. The way these dolts clamour for frontpage with their meaningless threads is exasperating
I know . But its not enough reason for all these na. Its a NEW year for christ sake. OYA CASE CLOSED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitter Experience At Nigerian Embassy In Australia. / Dubai Unveils N79million Lamborghini Police Car / (pictures Included) If You're To Pick,which One Would You Pick,just Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.