Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are (667 Views)

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / Soldiers Rescue 14 Pregnant Teenagers, 8 Children In Abia - Photo / He Knows Everyone's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are by tojahh(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Mikel Obi To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are
Yesterday
Footballer Mikel Obi says his thoughts are with the families of abducted Chibok girls who have been held by Boko Haram for more than three months in the Sambisa Forest.
According to Nigeria midfielder Mikel Obi, he is praying for the release and safe return of the kidnapped girls.
In May, the Chelsea star joined #BringBackOurGirls campaign by posting his picture where he carries a cardboard with the popular #BringBackOurGirls hash tag, but he spoke about the issue publicly for the first time on Monday, July 14.
"I wish I knew where those girls are, I would go there, pick them up and bring them back but it’s out of my hands," Mikel said, while responding to a question at a soiree by Amstel Malta in Lagos.
In August 2011, Mikel’s dad was kidnapped in Jos but released after about 10 days in captivity. Thus, he hopes the same will happen to the girls of Chibok.
"We will keep praying and keep hoping that [the girls] are all safe and they will return to their families," said the midfielder.
Re: Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are by lokito: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Yea yea same way he rescued our boys in Brazil and brought them back

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are by MARKone(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2014
...in SLOW MOTION... undecided
Re: Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are by Iolite(f): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
lokito: Yea yea same way he rescued our boys in Brazil and brought them back
exactly
Re: Mikel Obil To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls If He Knows Where They Are by Mendo007(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? - A Must-read. / The Tragedy Of An Unhappy Union (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION) / My First Son,father And I Attend Same Primary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.