Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) (5065 Views)

The Chinese Are Not Fools And They Will Not Developed Nigeria / Ekiti Governor Reportedly Imports Strippers From South-africa, Ghana / Proof That Chinese Are Not Only Selfish But Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2013
The Chinese go to Ghana, exploit the people and become millionaires. Visit http://www.ibtimes.com/modern-day-gold-rush-how-people-one-county-china-are-making-millions-ghana-1260801 to read the article by Sophie Song. Imagine, these devils pay Ghanaians (Afircans on African soil) 2 dollars a day which translates to 60 dollars a month for 30 days work and pay Chinese workers 976 dollars a month. And some Chinese has the nerve to suggest that China sends its army into Ghana when oppressed Ghanaians start attacking them. What an insult! You see why Africa really needs to focus on economic revival and military development? They believe that they can get away with whatever they do because they have a strong army. We Africans- no matter what part of the world we currently find ourselves- should really start seriously thinking of how to develop our continent and in no time, start acting on it. The influx of Chinese, Lebanese and other foreign nationals does not bode well for the continent. These people will only end up ruling Africa and making us second class citizens. AFRICANS NEED TO WAKE UP, BOND TOGETHER AND BEGIN TO VALUE THEIR BLACK BRETHREN OVER ANY OTHER RACE. Call it racism if you like. I call it UNITY THAT BRINGS PROGRESS. Imagine, 50,000 Chinese in Ghana! How many AFRICANS (not just Ghanaians) are in China?!!

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by AmunRaOlodumare: 3:26am On Dec 30, 2013
When you read those type of anti-chinese article in western press, tell yourself that it tells much more about the western government and media mouthpiece own fear about China than anything else.

Ultimately it's a good thing since this world become more and more a multipolar world, thus upsetting the US sole dominance.

As they say, can't rape the willing. As long as China don't kill our leaders like Sankara and Lumumba, or demonized others because they don't abide by the economic neo-liberal dictates like the US gov and a few others does, then it's a problem we can solve ourselves. Our countries can instigate the appropriate law, rules and regulations to protect the local market and favor the development of locally owned enterprises. Even China is still not fully open market (the US gov often whine about it) and they waited for many decades to open their market and even then with still a lot of regulations and restrictions regarding foreign investment, imports, etc in their country. A lot of Asian countries like South Korea, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia also had or have regulations restricting foreign investments in certain sectors (positive list, negative list, etc), while promoting trading and sponsoring the local development of enterprises, education and local research R&D.

With China, unlike the western gov which constantly try to put their noses in our (political, economic) businesses hiding behind concept such as human right, anti-terrorism, anti-drug war, and democracy to push for their own interests. Even assassinating some of our leaders such as Lumumba and try to demonized others. We almost never hear, Brazil or Japan putting their noses in our businesses, only western countries especially the US gov and ex-colonial countries. For example, Japan, Korea, Argentina never tries to tell us which leaders we should vote or not. Or which economic policy (like open market), we should adopt. Or even which political system.

It's important for any nations to promote trading. The diversification of trading partners is important so we don't become too dependent on only one region. But more importantly we must promote the development and protection of local enterprises. Education, R&D (academic, private enterprises, military, parastatals), local and foreign financing tools, support and protection to local enterprises, etc should be some of the main aspects.

7 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by modextus(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Well said..I've seen even in nigeria how chinese contractors exploits Nigerian workers

I've taking my time on some few occasions to monitor how these guys work, but its quite disheartening to find out that these chinese dudes pay very little to their Nigerian work-force compared to the huge sum they pay to their nationals.

You'll still go to some Nigerian owned construction companies and find a less experienced chinese worker placed above a more experienced Nigerian, that's why they'll keep treating us like trash.
angry

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by dejt4u(m): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by adino(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2013
The Long Nose Europeans did worse
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
AmunRaOlodumare: When you read those type of anti-chinese article in western press, tell yourself that it tells much more about the western government and media mouthpiece own fear about China than something else.

Ultimately it's a good thing since this world become more and more a multipolar world, thus upsetting the US sole dominance.

As they say, can't rape the willing. As long as China don't kill our leaders like Sankara and Lumumba, or demonized others because they don't abide by the economic neo-liberal dictates like the US gov and a few others does, then it's a problem we can solve ourselves. Our countries can instigate the appropriate law, rules and regulations to protect the local market and favor the development of locally owned enterprises. Even China is still not fully open market (the US gov often whine about it) and they waited for many decades to open their market and even then with still a lot of regulations and restrictions regarding foreign investment, imports, etc in their country. A lot of Asian countries like South Korea, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia also had or have regulations restricting foreign investments in certain sectors (positive list, negative list, etc), while promoting trading and sponsoring the local development of enterprises, education and local research R&grin.

With China, unlike the western gov which constantly try to put their noses in our (political, economic) businesses hiding behind concept such as human right, anti-terrorism, anti-drug war, and democracy to push for their own interests. Even assassinating some of our leaders such as Lumumba and try to demonized others. We almost never hear, Brazil or Japan putting their noses in our businesses, only western countries especially the US gov and ex-colonial countries. For example, Japan, Korea, Argentina never tries to tell us which leaders we should vote or not. Or which economic policy (like open market), we should adopt. Or even which political system.

It's important for any nations to promote trading. The diversification of trading partners is important so we don't become too dependent on only one region. But more importantly we must promote the development and protection of local enterprises. Education, R&grin (academic, private enterprises, military, parastatals), local and foreign financing tools, support and protection to local enterprises, etc should be some of the main aspects.

Dude, have you been asleep for the past decade? You sound more than a bit ignorant- or maybe you are the mouthpiece of the Chinese government. Yes, I know that the Chinese have not assassinated our leaders like U.S, Belgium and France did to Lumumba of Congo and Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso, but you have to understand that China is a nascent superpower. How do you think China will start to treat Africans in years to come. I mean this is a country with one of the worst human rights records in the world. I am in the United Kingdom right now where I finished my Master's degree and my Chinese associates- I did not call them friends as my real friends are Africans (original people, not mutants)- always have really horrific stories to tell about the Chinese Government and hiuman rights violations. A country that abuses its citizens with impunity and executes up to four thousand of its citizens will not treat Africans who are called monkeys in China- did you know that Olodumare?- with an iota of respect. Please do some more research on China and its recism and xenophobia. Black people get killed in China on a regular basis. Same thing in Singapore and Malaysia.
You talk about Japan, South Korea, Brazil and Argentina, those are not superpowers so they have to tread softly. China harbours plans of being THE WORLD'S SUPERPOWER (not one of the world's superpowers) and when it eventually becomes that, Africans will be in trouble. Africa better start to look to Africa and Africans (blacks at home and abroad for help). We need to value our fellow blacks over those who have little or no melanin (with the exception of our african albinos). One African albino should be worth 1000 white people in our eyes. Did you know that the whites have a saying that one white man is worth more than 10,000 Africans. Black people better wake up!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
adino: The Long Nose Europeans did worse
Adino, the long nose Europeans did worse so we should accept Chinese imperialism and tyranny? You see, the problem with Nigeians is our apathy and lackadaisical attitude to highly salient and pressing issues. Come on my black brother you can do better than that! "The long Nose Europeans did worse!" Yes they did, but you see China has started its own. Where is the guarantee that they won't do worse? I mean you can't 1 to 5 before you get to hundred. A tree starts as a tiny seed my black brother. Stop spreading this kind of apathy and i-don't-care-attitude on Nairaland. Please join me in getting our fellow black men to wake up. Don't be a traitor in the mould of Blaise Compaore and the likes who betrayed Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso. Africans deserve better. We were the first people to walk these earth. Without us there would be no europeans or asians or arabs. We are their forefathers and we better wake up to this fact.

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
modextus: Well said..I've seen even in nigeria how chinese contractors exploits Nigeria workers

I've taking my time on some few occasions to monitor how these guys work, but its quite disheartening to find out that these chinese dudes pay very little to their Nigeria work-force compared to the huge sum they pay to their nationals.

You'll still go to some Nigeria owned construction companies and find a less experienced chinese worker placed above a more experienced Nigerian, that's why they'll keep treating us like trash.
angry

My brother you haves eyes that see. You are very much awake. Why do we black people respect these mutants and place them over our own I don't understand. In their own countries they treat us like shit and we treat them well in our own countries. This must end. We should begin to value our own more than we value others. Over here in England we Nigerians do not give a Bleep about Chinese people or European men (by the way they are not white but pink or yellowish-pink). Yes black people go after the european women as per the natural attraction between a man and a woman and a desire to try something new (both very understandable), but Asian, arab and european dudes are not given the time of day by Africans. Because when you live here you come to realise that they are not a big deal and in fact feel inferior to the black peole as a result of our natural strength and intelligence. We are the best in class and on the sports field and in entertainment. Yet they favour whites and asians and arabs in the job market over blacks here in England. We need to do the same in Africa. We need to favour Africans over other races. Thanks for being awake Modextus and spread the word about what Chinese and other expatriates are doing in Africa. We need to wake up.

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by PetroDolla2: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
BUSHIDO5: The Chinese go to Ghana, exploit the people and become millionaires. Visit http://www.ibtimes.com/modern-day-gold-rush-how-people-one-county-china-are-making-millions-ghana-1260801 to read the article by Sophie Song. Imagine, these devils pay Ghanaians (Afircans on African soil) 2 dollars a day which translates to 60 dollars a month for 30 days work and pay Chinese workers 976 dollars a month. And some Chinese has the nerve to suggest that China sends its army into Ghana when oppressed Ghanaians start attacking them. What an insult! You see why Africa really needs to focus on economic revival and military development? They believe that they can get away with whatever they do because they have a strong army. We Africans- no matter what part of the world we currently find ourselves- should really start seriously thinking of how to develop our continent and in no time, start acting on it. The influx of Chinese, Lebanese and other foreign nationals does not bode well for the continent. These people will only end up ruling Africa and making us second class citizens. AFRICANS NEED TO WAKE UP, BOND TOGETHER AND BEGIN TO VALUE THEIR BLACK BRETHREN OVER ANY OTHER RACE. Call it racism if you like. I call it UNITY THAT BRINGS PROGRESS. Imagine, 50,000 Chinese in Ghana! How many AFRICANS (not just Ghanaians) are in China?!!
LOOK, THIS MATTER HAS BEEN SORTED OUT LONG TIME AGO. ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT GHANA DEPORTED THOUSANDS OF CHINESE SOME MONTHS AGO? THE DAYS OF CHINESE, OR ANY FOREIGNER, MISBEHAVING IN GHANA IS LONG GONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
PetroDolla2: LOOK, THIS MATTER HAS BEEN SORTED OUT LONG TIME AGO. ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT GHANA DEPORTED THOUSANDS OF CHINESE SOME MONTHS AGO? THE DAYS OF CHINESE, OR ANY FOREIGNER, MISBEHAVING IN GHANA IS LONG GONE.

I only used that as an example to wake up my fellow Nigerians and other Africans. PetroDolla you contradict yourself anyway. Thousands of Chinese were deported MONTHS ago yet you say that the days of Chinese misbehaving in Ghana are LONG DONE. This happened just months ago so it is a recent development so "long gone" is inappropriate. Also safeguards such as the educating of the Ghanaian people on the perils of imperialism and the supporting of Ghanaian miners should be put in place. I read about the deportation of thousands of Chinese operating illegally- although I believe not all the illegal miners were deported- and this gladdened my heart greatly. That is a stellar example for other African countries to follow. Well done Black Stars for this Stellar (star-like) example.
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
this chinese guys go through hell here in nigeria.
come and see as they work under hot sun in an unconducive environment.
come and see as nigerians fight them for orile.
they fear nigerians alot
dnt really know abt the pay but trust me there pay is nt as high as we tink,they are strugglers here.
it's only chinese firm that even employs them.nigeria bans foreigner coming to seek job here.
it's either u invest or get the hell out.
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2014
phantonce: this chinese guys go through hell here in nigeria.
come and see as they work under hot sun in an unconducive environment.
come and see as nigerians fight them for orile.
they fear nigerians alot
dnt really know abt the pay but trust me there pay is nt as high as we tink,they are strugglers here.
it's only chinese firm that even employs them.nigeria bans foreigner coming to seek job here.
it's either u invest or get the hell out.

My brother stop misinforming and misleading people. Most Chinese in Nigeria and Africa as a whole are not strugglers but CONTROLLERS. They own the Nigerian economy. It is just a few of them that are struggling and their own companies employ them in order to keep the money amongst themselves. Over here in the UK blacks work in unconducive environment, when we manage to get jobs. So I don't feel an iota of pity for any non-African working in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

My brother stop misinforming and misleading people. Most Chinese in Nigeria and Africa as a whole are not strugglers but CONTROLLERS. They own the Nigerian economy. It is just a few of them that are struggling and their own companies employ them in order to keep the money amongst themselves. Over here in the UK blacks work in unconducive environment, when we manage to get jobs. So I don't feel an iota of pity for any non-African working in Africa.
they are only controllers in their firm.outside there,they are nothing.
explain wat u mean by own nigerian economy cos d last time I checked india,britain,u.s.a control higher stakes in our economy than china.
unlike other african countries that whites and chinese control there mineral resources,nigerians billionaire cabal control ours.
the likes of dangote,adenuga,alakija,t.y danjuma e.t.c comes to mind.
go to ilupeju and see hw dis igbo guys beat up white dudes wen they misbehave.
u cnt stay in the u.k and expect to know than us in nigeria.
go to idumota and see hw indians carry load like hell boy.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

did you just say the Chinese own the Nigerian economy? are you sleeping if I mug you eh sad
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
phantonce:
they are only controllers in their firm.outside there,they are nothing.
explain wat u mean by own nigerian economy cos d last time I checked india,britain,u.s.a control higher stakes in our economy than china.
unlike other african countries that whites and chinese control there mineral resources,nigerians billionaire cabal control ours.
the likes of dangote,adenuga,alakija,t.y danjuma e.t.c comes to mind.
go to ilupeju and see hw dis igbo guys beat up white dudes wen they misbehave.
u cnt stay in the u.k and expect to know than us in nigeria.
go to idumota and see hw indians carry load like hell boy.

Dude, I don't STAY in the U.K. I came here to study in 2011 and I spend at least a month in Lagos every year. Yes India, Britain, U.S.A and the CHINESE with their construction companies that do inferior work and their manufacturing companies that produce inferior goods. I point out the Chinese to wake us Africans up to the MENACE OF THEIR INSURGENCE into Africa so that it can be curbed before it becomes full blown. Yes, the undue influence of every other country in Nigeria and other parts of Africa have to be curbed too.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
There is no part of Lagos and almost no state in Nigeria that I have not been too as a patriotic Nigerian. I still proudly represent Nigeria while here as an unofficial ambassador of the country. Hope you all have this mentality of representing your country positively when you travel.
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2014
BUSHIDO5: There is no part of Lagos and almost no state in Nigeria that I have not been too as a patriotic Nigerian. I still proudly represent Nigeria while here as an unofficial ambassador of the country. Hope you all have this mentality of representing your country positively when you travel.
that's more like it.
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
phantonce:
that's more like it.

Cool, but please do not lose the essence of my message. We Africans better wake up and be serious about owning our lands and resources. Let us eschew tribalism and bond together against these non-blacks who view Africa as nothing but a resource-rich land to plunder. I am all about my black race, the first people created by God and yet seem to have forgotten who God made them to be. We were born to rule that's why we are so endowed in every way and endowed with a fruitful land that can support us and the rest of the world. Mama Africa is great!

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by Horus(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by ikeyman00(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
@@@@

imagine Chinese government come to buy masses of lands in some of these Africa countries and the oduduwa couldnt see them dominating

somebody need to wake up ooo

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by redsun(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
This is the era of chinese and india scramble for africa.Until africans grasp the hypothesis of DIY,foreign exploitations will remain the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by texaco1: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ghanians will alwAys come here to rubbish any claim that chinese are maltreating them in ghana. The true magnitude of these maltreatment can never be fully understood until one visits ghana .the chinese pay the lowest wage in ghana construction industry and they use the ghanian workers like slaves. All these is even ok as far as I am concerned since they don't force anyone to join them,but the most annoying aspect of it all is how the ordinary ghanians even take pleasure in this maltreatments and to a large extent consider it as an honor to work for a bolabee(chinese oga).
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by GHKWAME1: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
texaco1: Ghanians will alwAys come here to rubbish any claim that chinese are maltreating them in ghana.
You always spew rubbish from your a.nus in the name of beign an expert on Ghana whilst you leave out the gargatuan mess in your home...... Ghana deports thousands of illegal Chinese miners»»»»Thousands of Chinese nationals have been deported from Ghana in a
crackdown on the plunder of the country's gold by illegal miners....

texaco1:
The true magnitude of these maltreatment can never be fully understood until one visits ghana .the chinese pay the lowest wage in ghana construction industry and they use the ghanian workers like slaves. All these is even ok as far as I am concerned since they don't force anyone to join them,but the most annoying aspect of it all is how the ordinary ghanians even take pleasure in this maltreatments and to a large extent consider it as an honor to work for a bolabee(chinese oga).

An outsider will think you are the go-to-guy on Ghana affairs, meanwhile worse things happen in your own home.

modextus:
Well said.. I've seen even in nigeria how chinese contractors exploits Nigerian workers I've taking my time on some few occasions to monitor how these guys work, but its quite disheartening to find out that these chinese dudes pay very little to their Nigerian work-force compared to the huge sum they pay to their nationals.
You'll still go to some Nigerian owned
construction companies and find a less
experienced chinese worker placed
above a more experienced Nigerian,
that's why they'll keep treating us like
trash.

Members of the Embroidery Dealers Association of Nigeria and Association of Nigeria Marketers and some market
women and men in their hundreds
besieged the Lagos State House of
Assembly protesting against alleged
Chinese’s exploitation that has crippled
their businesses in the State.
With their several placards reading “No
more Chinese in the markets” “Fashola
and Jonathan come to our rescue”, don’t
let Chinese exploitation kill us”, the
people claimed that Chinese’s
exploitation has made it difficult for
their businesses to strive again.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/alleged-chinese-exploitation-lagos-lawmakers-to-investigate-market-row/

@BUSHIDO5, your head dey there!

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by thoth: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2014
How Africans from foolish pride will misdirect their aggression form a clear standing enemy to themselves is quite a pity, I can see how a very thought provoking thread with an important message has in a question of few threads has degenerated into slurs and show-offs, if Bushido5 did not make a strategic swerve in the thread above he would have been clunked into it as well. Are we not all Africa ? Are we not all being exploited ? Are we not all black people ? Is it not all black people that is being looked down upon or is it Ghana or Nigerians only ? Why should we resort to some childish “i better pass you” when we have very dangerous issues facing us. Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
thoth:
How Africans from foolish pride will misdirect their aggression form a clear standing enemy to themselves is quite a pity, I can see how a very thought provoking thread with an important message has in a question of few threads has degenerated into slurs and show-offs, if Bushido5 did not make a strategic swerve in the thread above he would have been clunked into it as well. Are we not all Africa ? Are we not all being exploited ? Are we not all black people ? Is it not all black people that is being looked down upon or is it Ghana or Nigerians only ? Why should we resort to some childish “i better pass you” when we have very dangerous issues facing us. Very sad indeed.

Baba, your eyes are extraordinarily open to the machinations of the wicked against we Africans. Africa needs more sons like you brother. We will not stop speaking up until all of Africa is free to make progress and become the great land it was destined to be by God.
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by black247: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Adino, the long nose Europeans did worse so we should accept Chinese imperialism and tyranny? You see, the problem with Nigeians is our apathy and lackadaisical attitude to highly salient and pressing issues. Come on my black brother you can do better than that! "The long Nose Europeans did worse!" Yes they did, but you see China has started its own. Where is the guarantee that they won't do worse? I mean you can't 1 to 5 before you get to hundred. A tree starts as a tiny seed my black brother. Stop spreading this kind of apathy and i-don't-care-attitude on Nairaland. Please join me in getting our fellow black men to wake up. Don't be a traitor in the mould of Blaise Compaore and the likes who betrayed Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso. Africans deserve better. We were the first people to walk these earth. Without us there would be no europeans or asians or arabs. We are their forefathers and we better wake up to this fact.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 3:06am On Oct 31, 2014
black247:

I agree with you.
Thank you my brother. I am not surprised that you agree with me. I have read some of your posts and I will reiterate that you are a brother who has his African eyes open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by PapiWata: 4:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Bushidos there is a lot of truth to your observation that of all the countries snapping up cheap land in Africa for permanent offshore ownership in most cases, the Chinese are the nationals whose intentions should be feared the most. As you mentioned China is THE world record breaker for "legal" executions which number in the hundreds, if not thousands yearly, and China's penchant for systematically "harvesting" bodily organs from freshly killed prisoners, for "recycling" into the medical transplant industry, comes right out of the pages of a Gothic horror novel.

Any nation which treats its own citizens with the brutal repressive authoritarianism seen in "modern day" China, simply cannot, by definition, offer anything of lasting good to the citizens of distant lands that fall under the sphere of Chinese influence.

Much to the contrary, the relentless acquisition of African real estate by the Chinese, if not countered by UNIFIED, multinational legislative actions designed to halt the red tide throughout the continent, could, in the space of a decade or less, place a significant percentage of Africa's strategic mineral and agricultural resources DIRECTLY in the hands of singularly unscrupulous foreigners evidently working towards nothing short of world economic domination, sustained, if need be, by direct military intervention on African soil, later on over the coming years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by black247: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Thank you my brother. I am not surprised that you agree with me. I have read some of your posts and I will reiterate that you are a brother who has his African eyes open.

I am following you now!! Dont want to miss your posts! Your eyes are open!

I am following Papiw too! Good thread that you started here!

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 2:01am On Nov 02, 2014
black247:

I am following you now!! Dont want to miss your posts! Your eyes are open!

I am following Papiw too! Good thread that you started here!

Thank you my brother. I am following you guys now like flies to a fresh carcass.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by Ebobia: 2:05am On Nov 02, 2014
grin
Re: The Chinese Are Exploiting Africa (Ghana Case Study) (black People Wake Up) by BUSHIDO5: 2:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Ebobia:
grin

Oga, why you dey shine teeth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista / Christiano Ronaldo Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / Why Anambra State Is Sustainable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.