Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista (5066 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
I barcanista totally condemn this trend of posting of pictures or supposed pictures of members in a bid to mock the affected member/members, which ultimately causes psychologigal and mental damage to the affected member as well as exposes the member to damage physically.
I appeal to everyone to sheath their swords and let's all of us act like brothers and sisters which we are. Let's leave behind our past disagreements and fights and play politics with pride and civility. We don't have to take our political disagreement and tribal differences this far.
I also condemn Seun, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, and every other Mod and Supermod concerned for not tackling the menace of tribal wars and personal attacks. I believe the Admin and his team can do better to make this forum a better place.

My special appeal go to firefire, Chino72, anago, tomakint, desola, Orlandoowoh, odinma1, customized13, and every nairalander and guests.

God bless you all
I luv you all
#barcanista

29 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Too many adults with kids' brains

6 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Too many adults with kids' brains
Bro this is not tym to "abuse". Let us all come together to put an end to this menace.

7 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by fitzmayowa: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
I hope all our e- warriors from the south west and the east reason along your line

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
fitzmayowa: I hope all our e- warriors from the south west and the east reason along your line
bros I hope so too. We just av to appeal to them. Most of these people are credible individuals with reputation off nairaland

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
fitzmayowa: I hope all our e- warriors from the south west and the east reason along your line
I don't like the idea of people posting pictures of other members. Though was forced to it myself when eggheaders insults became unbearable. I took my time to research him and totally exposed him in full force with my alter moniker, which mynd44 banned one time till 2018 and deleted the thread.
Yet the Mods now give APC e-terrorists an open field to be posting false pictures of their perceived enemies

12 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Desola(f): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: I barcanista totally condemn this trend of posting of pictures or supposed pictures of members in a bid to mock the affected member/members, which ultimately causes psychologigal and mental damage to the affected member as well as exposes the member to damage physically.
I appeal to everyone to sheath their swords and let's all of us act like brothers and sisters which we are. Let's leave behind our past disagreements and fights and play politics with pride and civility. We don't have to take our political disagreement and tribal differences this far.
I also condemn Seun, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, and every other Mod and Supermod concerned for not tackling the menace of tribal wars and personal attacks. I believe the Admin and his team can do better to make this forum a better place.

My special appeal go to firefire, Chino72, anago, tomakint, desola, Orlandoowoh, odinma1, customized13, and every nairalander and guests.

God bless you all
I luv you all
#barcanista

Abeg abeg why you mention my name? How this take concern me? Abeg park well o.

Nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Desola:

Abeg abeg why you mention my name? How this take concern me? Abeg park well o.

Nonsense!
desola we no de fyt na. No vex if I don offend yu b4!!!

7 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why mention my name, I've not been involved? Chino76 started this trend when he displayed the supposedly pictures of Eggheaders. His Igbo brothers quickly downloaded them and went wild on everybody that condemned Chino. This is one of the things that always make me urge Seun to moderate this section himself.

25 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
cool
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
I for one, am against bigotry and tribalism.

I have on several occasion go against this type of characters being displayed lately on NL.

I appeal to every PEACE lovers to please let us return back to our first love and practice our ideology without bitterness… I wonder if faceless

forum is like this, how terrible would it been if we know ourselves in real life

I guess many heads must have rolled. "Future Leaders ? SMH

“When people have tried everything and have discovered that nothing works, they will tend to revert to what they know best—which will often be the tribe, the totem, or the taboo.”
― Christopher Hitchens

“If you spend time with crazy and dangerous people, remember – their personalities are socially transmitted diseases; like water poured into a
container, most of us eventually turn into – or remain – whoever we surround ourselves with.
We can choose our tribe, but we cannot change that our tribe is our destiny.”
― Stefan Molyneux

I wish everyone well and enough now and in the life to come.

Shalom!

- Firefire

17 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Ngwakwe: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
One thing you got to realise in life is this; hardly do people change, they may pretend for a time depending on the situations and circumstances before they reveal their real self.

People also tend to go wide, when things are not going their ways

As for me, I have an integrity to protect and have sworn never to support any discussion or debate where only men of low self esteem thrive trying to shove or celebrate their non existing self importance.

17 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Idrismusty97(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: what is wrong with u too boko. I have warned u, never quote my posts again else I will descend on you heavily
Save all these wasted energy for more worthy cause.

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900:

3 different persons as me. Y'all re...tards should try harder. Hope y'all are enjoying the madness you started.
bros abeg dis thread should nt be another fighting ground. Sheath sword abeg!
meforyou1: gear out yoruba coward. You mannerless way of writing always make you stand out.
Coward, I'm still chilling at the charcoal, expecting you to show face. Yoruba coward of the highest order
bros pls take a chill.. Let whatever is the problem slide...

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: gear out yoruba coward. You mannerless way of writing always make you stand out.
Coward, I'm still chilling at the charcoal, expecting you to show face. Yoruba coward of the highest order

You just had to mention yoruba coward. What's wrong wiv u. Yorubas would come here in retaliation and then this thread will become nonsense. Na wah for u people o.

21 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ok,onye na enyo isi ya anaputa

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Why mention my name, I've not been involved? Chino76 started this trend when he displayed the supposedly pictures of Eggheaders. His Igbo brothers quickly downloaded them and went wild on everybody that condemned Chino. This is one of the things that always make me urge Seun to moderate this section himself.
I mentioned you because I wanted your attention. But whatever it is just let it slide. Eggheaders and Chino76 I am sure are willing to let go. Odinma, Customized13 and ilugunboy I am sure are willing to focus on the part of honor. Seun and mods should do more against tribal threads.

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by iiichidodo: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
You all must agree the tribal menace raging NL today emanates from this section..Until observers,stakeholders and combatants come together to a roundtable this issue will continue raging on as it has always from the start of 2008... Representing the igbos here, i table our demands of apology from the west and assurances of not been heckled by them in any matters concerning igbos including Cultural,Political,Geography,Electoral,Environmental, Economics and Commerce.Or else all of this is just an exercise in futility...

16 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: I mentioned you because I wanted your attention. But whatever it is just let it slide. Eggheaders and Chino76 I am sure are willing to let go. Odinma, Customized13 and ilugunboy I am sure are willing to focus on the part of honor. Seun and mods should do more against tribal threads.
This is the exact reason I urged Seun to be moderating this section. The moderators can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by atlwireles: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ngwakwe: One thing you got to realise in life is this; hardly do people change, they may pretend for a time depending on the situations and circumstances before they reveal their real self.

As for me, I have an integrity to protect and have sworn never to support any discussion or debate where only men of low self esteem thrive trying to shove or celebrate their non existing self importance.
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: the only person whose exposure is truly well deserved is that loud mouthed cow, son of a yoruba herbalist, 27 year old tokunbo car seller eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago90 aka anago900

But if you read what you wrote, there is no crime
-loud mouthed cow (funny, but still undecided)
-son of a yoruba herbalist
-tokunbo car seller
I stl dont get it
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ngwakwe: One thing you got to realise in life is this; hardly do people change, they may pretend for a time depending on the situations and circumstances before they reveal their real self.

How does this address the situation at hand? What is the way forward?

10 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This is the exact reason I urged Seun to be moderating this section. The moderators can't be trusted.
well its time for seun to consider hiring full time mods that will be annonymous in discharge of their duties. The mods are trying but they are humans too. Anyway I am glad we are all responding positively to the appeals. Nairaland must not be an instrument of hate!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) / Enugu Govt Orders Closure Of Unauthorized Sewage Dump Site At Ugwuaji / Lekki Massacre: Police Reject Nine Bodies From Nigerian Army: Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.