Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mastercard In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mastercard In Nigeria (2094 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / GTB Mastercard Charges ~N225/$1 While Amazon Charges ~N208/$1 , Any Reason Why ? / DIY Importation Guide: Recommendations On Mastercard & Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastercard In Nigeria by SALOYIN(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2008
Is GTbank MASTERCARD useful on the net
Re: Mastercard In Nigeria by SALOYIN(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
I have been trying to use my master card, they always decline it, or the say it can be process now
Re: Mastercard In Nigeria by tobidaflava(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
Meaning?
Re: Mastercard In Nigeria by elctroguru(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2008
Go get your own ATM.DEBIT Card from https://www.instantgold.net
Re: Mastercard In Nigeria by staglo(f): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2008
I think you will be better of with a virtual visa card.
How this works is a card nos is generated anytime you want it. E.g you might want to generate 4 card nos , that means you will have 4 card nos , and a CVW for each of the cards you generated.
It is not real , it is virtual, so this makes shopping online fun . Fees apply though. cool
I love this card , and I used it for most of my online transactions especially for those trial programmes
I would check out this website
http://entropay.com/index.php and see if it meet your needs
Re: Mastercard In Nigeria by stockitiva(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hello,

Do you need to invest in the forex market?

You are invited to start enjoying steady income by investing in forex, This is the new and best source of online money making.Invest and we pick the right currency for you. You don't need to do any work. Just Withdraw cash with the ATM Card while we manage the portfolio for you. We also pay through Western Union if it is accepted in Your location.We pay out profits every 24th day of the month.

Requirements
1.Your full Names
2.Your contact address
3.Phone and/or fax number
4.Valid email address

What you will get after submitting the above requirements
1.A Portfolio account
2.International ATM Debit card (Master or Visa card which works on every Zenith Bank ATMs}
3.Guarantee income and risk free forex trading and management
4.Up to 100% Return on investment

Our Service charge is usually 25% of the profit.To start send the above requirements and specify how much you may want to start with and we will get back to you with details.

Regards
Mr.Leong
Stockitiva Broker
stockitiva@yahoo.com
+447035931962
Suite 387
Kellog Plaza
35508NW elephant street
glasgow,Uk

(1) (Reply)

Good News For All Sefteg Investors / Any Idea About Pure Water Making Equipment,plastic Making Machine And Nylon Machine / Make $3000 Per month on poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.