Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Request For The Creation Of A Forum Exclusively For Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Request For The Creation Of A Forum Exclusively For Christians. (453 Views)

Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God / The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For The Creation Of A Forum Exclusively For Christians. by fredx4(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Since there's a forum for muslims, why can't there also be a forum exclusively for christians?

I actually wanted to post this in the religion forum, so I'll appreciate it if the moderators can move it there.
Re: Request For The Creation Of A Forum Exclusively For Christians. by deols(f): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Aren't many of you guys always insulting Muslims for having the separate section?

Why do You want what we have if you are soooo tolerant.
Tolerate the atheists and others, biko.

Not saying you should not have your own section though. It takes nothing from US, Muslims. But the hypocrites among you can stop already.

3 Likes

Re: Request For The Creation Of A Forum Exclusively For Christians. by deols(f): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Looks like Op is the only one who wants this.

Thread should be closed down tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Appears To People / I Am A Christian (2) / Light Being Shed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.