Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) (4595 Views)

Come Let Me Teach You How To Wreck Ladbrokes Virtual Football / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Moderator please am not trying to be promotional here and if you think this article is not worth in the business section please kindly take it to the appropriate section thank you.
-----------------------------------------------

Guys am really happy doing this and God has bless me with virtual betting, about 1year ago if you should tell me about football betting or virtual betting i would tell you to go to hell blc it look like gambling to me. But today here i am making money everyday from virtual football betting.

Ladies and Gentlemen about 2 months ago i applied for a UBA Africard and before then a friend introduce me to betting on live matches on ladbrokes and i later discovered that i can also bet on virtual betting so i was playing the demo game and within 1 month of sleepless night and continous enthiusiam for me wanting to make it i keep on betting and working out a strategy that works and at last i discovered a strategy that work.

Ladies and Gentlemen : Why am i Saying This
Thank you, i want to help you make money into your virtual betting account note that i can only help you if you are using either ladbrokes or bet365. This what you need to do you would give me your login details and make sure you have atleast 100 dollar in your ladbrokes or bet365 account.

Are You Afraid i Might Be Scam
God forbid i do that, am not going to kill my reputation online just blc of that God has already made me make enough cash via virtual betting within only 2 months and beside you giving me your login details and later change your password after me doing my Job.

But Wait This is Not Totally Free... There is a TOS(Terms and Condition)
You know my time is very valuable to me and the truth is that i also need kola. So what am i trying to say fine, after i make money into your account you give me half of what i make into your account.

When Would You Deliver My Work
Your account would be bet on and work delivered within 3 business days depending on how much you want me to make into your account.

How Much Should Be The Minimum Amount In My Account to Enable You Bet For Me
Please note that the minimum amount for you to have in your account to enable me trade/bet for you should be 100 dollar.

What Betting Sites Do You Bet For
Please note that if you don'nt have account with ladbrokes or bet365 then i can'nt be of help to you because those are the betting site i understand perfectly blc they use the 1x2gaming platform.

Can I Hire You To Trade On Behalf Of Me
Yes, i do handle client account and i trade for them upto 2 weeks, a month e.t.c it all depends on you.

Ok Do You Have An Ebook that Can Teach Me Your Strategy Instead of
You Making Money Into My Account

Oh yes, i do have an ebook infact the reason why i want to make money into your account myself is because of doubters atleast i don'nt like to be abuse by people who talk like kids on this forum hence my reason for making money into your account directly and thereafter you pay me half of what i made into your account. If you decide later you can also buy my ebook and apply the strategy please note that the ebook is 5k flat am not begging anybody to buy the ebook blc is worth more than a million dollar but my strategy work and is not a saturated strategy hence i want Nigerians to make money like me everyday.
Note: After Selling The ebook for 20 Nigerians i would stop selling it and i mean it.

Can I see You Live For Discussion
Absolutely yes, if you are in doubt about giving me your login details or buying my ebook you can as well come to me 'one on one' in Delta state and we discuss and i make money to your account live and direct.

How Can I Reach You Via Mobile Phone Or Social Chat
Yes, You can reach me via my mobile number if you want me to bet for you or want to buy my ebook: 08088230939.
My 2go Id: Alfredys.

Thank You. Let Make this money together. Cheers.
Please if you do have any question drop it here so i can answer them.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by astronautog(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2013
hehehe cheap scammer
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by joeace2020(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2013
And a mod saw this and let it slide. Slowpoke scammer
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by IRIENBOY(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Guys this no scam. Why are u all saying am a scam pls u guys should pls tell me how i scam u guys and with proof. This why i hate some of you blc most of you scam online and think everybody is same as you, but God is watching. And just to clarify further if you think u can kill someone reputation get ready for yours to be killed too. I even go further to make it clear in my post that if u doubt me then see me life in Delta state and i would make money to ur account and yet some of u say am a scam, how else can i prove myself.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
why not teach instead of helping them to make money....

virtual betting no be child play ooo
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2013
udemzy_udex: why not teach instead of helping them to make money....

virtual betting no be child play ooo
Brother virtual betting is easier than u think, once u have the right strategy and money management you would smile to the bank every week. The thing is i want to teach people the strategy but blc some ppl in nairaland are proving i too knw or think everybdy is scam hence my reason of betting for u so u can see my strategy work and later buy my guide to enable u use my strategy.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by jidowu84: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2013
i think u have good intentions but its very hard to believe. may God help us. our eyes don see wenn for nairaland.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by udemzyudex(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2013
akposking: Brother virtual betting is easier than u think, once u have the right strategy and money management you would smile to the bank every week. The thing is i want to teach people the strategy but blc some ppl in nairaland are proving i too knw or think everybdy is scam hence my reason of betting for u so u can see my strategy work and later buy my guide to enable u use my strategy.
OK
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by fursh(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2013
akposking: Brother virtual betting is easier than u think, once u have the right strategy and money management you would smile to the bank every week. The thing is i want to teach people the strategy but blc some ppl in nairaland are proving i too knw or think everybdy is scam hence my reason of betting for u so u can see my strategy work and later buy my guide to enable u use my strategy.

Which part of Delta are you?
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2013
fursh:

Which part of Delta are you?
Bro, right now am in warri.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by fursh(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013
akposking:
Bro, right now am in warri.

Same here. Where in Warri are u?
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2013
fursh:

Same here. Where in Warri are u?
pls call or text me so we talk, i don'nt want to use this place as a casual chat other than the topic. Beside am in ekpan in my working place.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by fursh(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013
akposking: pls call or text me so we talk, i don'nt want to use this place as a casual chat other than the topic. Beside am in ekpan in my working place.

Aiit den
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by kentochi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
bros am ready to work with you.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 4:05am On Dec 31, 2013
kentochi: bros am ready to work with you.
@kentoshi get in touch with me asap.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by Hackerjay(m): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Am in...bt am novice im online betting with no registered acount...
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Hackerjay: Am in...bt am novice im online betting with no registered acount...
Yes, you can startup today and start making money like others it all depends on you bro.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by aieo(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2014
jakpa here cool
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by Hackerjay(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2014
And,how wil i av 100dolar in my account...am i goin to deposit the money mysef
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by akposking(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hackerjay: And,how wil i av 100dolar in my account...am i goin to deposit the money mysef
Yes using your Uba Africard.
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by taila67(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
he lost my $100 within a jiffy. he is probably using people's money to practise. my advise: if you want to trade or stake in virtual game, go learn and do it yourself

1 Like

Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by Hackerjay(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Make $400 dollar per day by referring twitter followers buyer to the selling site... http:///1dQjVc2
Re: Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) by IRIENBOY(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Realy

(1) (Reply)

Zebra/eltron P430i Id Card Printer For Sale / Share Your Forex Trading Strategy Here / Free Professional FOREX Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.