Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,015 members, 7,841,864 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji (608 Views)

I'm Preparing Military Needs For G-7 Leaders.-buhari / Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by shineeye: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2013
UMUAHIA—With over one year and five months left to end his tenure, Abia State governor, Chief Theodore Orji, said he had started preparing to leave office.
*Gov Theodore Orji
*Gov Theodore Orji
He said that explained the reason he was setting up some solid projects in the state to serve as the legacies he will be remembered for.
The governor said the first day he became governor, he knew his tenure would end one day, and started planning his exit from the first day, with a promise to himself to leave behind solid legacies for the people.
Governor Orji, who spoke during an end of year interactive session with journalists in the state, expressed joy that his administration had done well.
According to Orji, his major aim in governance was to touch the life of the people positively, which he has accomplished considerably.
“Our days are drawing near. The first day I came here I started preparing knowing that the tenure will one day end.
“But I promised myself that I will be very much fulfilled to leave positive legacies behind in the state to show my presence. That has been my primary concern.
“We had our initial constraints which every person can have but when we overcame it things turned around for good. We are fighting for the good of every person.
“We are working to touch the life of the people that is what democracy is all about, to touch the people positively.
“It is not easy. Nobody can touch the life of everybody but the life of majority,” Governor Orji said.
On the performance of his administration, Orji gave himself a pass mark, and assured that he would not relent till his tenure finally ended.
“Nobody can say that this government is not performing. Any person who writes against the true situation of things on ground you, will defend me because you are here and the projects are real and there for people to see. I have performed so you can defend me,” he said
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/
Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by ibnzubair(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2013
On a serious note, if he has been preparing since day one, there is no point in saying that now.
Politicians just cant do without talking too much, can they?
Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2013
I need to know how well he has performed in Abia State before cursing or blessing him.
Last Bullet:
Shebi he can't contest for 3rd term. If he has the opportunity of re-contesting, would he v said this?
Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2013
He knew afterall, that his tenure would come to an end someday, perhaps that's why he's been busy stealing money!
Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by Meringe(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I need to know how well he has performed in Abia State before cursing or blessing him.
Last Bullet:
Shebi he can't contest for 3rd term. If he has the opportunity of re-contesting, would he v said this?
He is the worst thing that has ever happened to Abia State.

The worst in infrastructure, the worst in human development, the worst in administration.

I can never wish any state even my enemy state to have this fool as a governor.

Come to Aba and you will shed tears.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Abians love you more than anything. They'll miss you. angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by harmless011: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Nonsense
Re: I'm Preparing To Leave Office Gov TA Orji by drnoel: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
ibnzubair: On a serious note, if he has been preparing since day one, there is no point in saying that now.
Politicians just cant do without talking too much, can they?
but don´t u get the catch? He hasn´t being preparing nadda. I mean nadda (N. D. D. A)........
TA Orji is the second most useless governor Abia has had after Orji Kalu. Abia has been misfortunate with their leaders. The man did nothing while in tenure so he tried to use this airport thing to bedazzle the populace but then again the masses are easily bedazzled. What do u expect, when people are hungry they would believe anything u tell them just so they could have something to eat.

(1) (Reply)

Is APC Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? / Angry Reactions Trail Clark's Letter To OBJ / St Paul’s College Confirms Stella Oduah Earned Bachelors Degree, But Not MBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.