Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (20284 Views)

Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
ABA indigenes ARE ANGRY AT TA! The Aba crowd is giving Governor Theordore Orji a raw deal at the Ojukwu Burial Rites. They are mad at him. They are booing him continuously and not allowing him to speak. UMU ABA ARE ANGRY! He practically had to cut his speech short.

The stadium is filled. The overflow is filled. Ikemba was dropped by helicopter into the stadium because there was no way in. Amazing Enyimba town!

but in my entire life i have never seen such a hostile situation like the one melted out on T.A this afternoon from ABA BOYS.

Situation report BY Igboist John Okoye
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by soapdish(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
Aba people love Ojukwu just as he loved them. He never took any major political decision without coming to Aba to inform them.I'm glad they came out enmass to bid Τ̲̅ђe Iroko A̶̲̥̅̊ final farewel.

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
NEXT!! angry
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by donigspain(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
It was a shameful experience for the so called (yes, I meant it) governor. The crowd was uncontrollably mad at the sadist. My enyimba dudes no dey disappoint at all. O boy, I shouted and booed more than anyone else. Thats ma own way of showing my annoyance since am but a 'civilian' in the naija context.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by VIPICO(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
sam(obo):

ABA indigenes ARE ANGRY AT TA! The Aba crowd is giving Governor Theordore Orji a raw deal at the Ojukwu Burial Rites. They are mad at him. They are booing him continuously and not allowing him to speak. UMU ABA ARE ANGRY! He practically had to cut his speech short.

The stadium is filled. The overflow is filled. Ikemba was dropped by helicopter into the stadium because there was no way in. Amazing Enyimba town!

but in my entire life i have never seen such a hostile situation like the one melted out on T.A this afternoon from ABA BOYS.

Situation report BY Igboist John Okoye

This had better start happening to all state thieves governors.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
Good like someone said it would be nice if we could see more of such,that TA is IMO the worst governor after Mbadinauju.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by naijanedu(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7xRDNRk3to?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

Body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrives Imo State With Rochas Okorocha In A Convoy
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by euthanasia: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
T.A is infact the Worst governor in the South east!!

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by EkoIle1: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
These AGIPA clowns and their daily drama sha, una no dey taya ni?

lmao
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by visionsen(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
T.A is nothing but a thief thief. He has done nothing so far for Abia State for nearly six years in office. EFCC is waiting for him , he can run but not hide.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ sam(obo),  how can u cook up this kind of criticism and put it online , as am talking to u right now am in Aba am also among those that received ojukwu's corpse it went successfully they never humiliated Governor T A ORJI (OCHENDO) some of u dat is making comment here is not even in ABA for Ojukwu's tribute, how can some start writing criticism about his fellow human being we should all remember that is turn by turn so u guys should better watch ur mouth.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by member55: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Good like someone said it would be nice if we could see more of such,that TA is IMO the worst governor after Mbadinauju.
Peter Obi, not Mbadinuju. Mbadinuju is a saint when compared to Peter Obi. I hope the folks in Anambra give Peter Obi X10 of what they gave T. Orji

Eko Ile:

These AGIPA clowns and their daily drama sha, una no dey taya ni?

lmao
Seun and his Moderators will not ban this fool. If this was thrown at the yorubas, they will say tribal content, you are banned. to hell this with these people and their tribal politics.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Kilode1: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
It will be nice if they can do the same at election time.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
Mr man u are nothing but a blatant liar as am talking to u right now am in Aba am also among those that received ojukwu's corpse it went successfully they never humiliated Governor T A ORJI (OCHENDO) some of u dat is making comment here is not even in ABA for Ojukwu's tribute, how can some start writing criticism about his fellow human being we should all remember that is turn by turn so u guys should better watch ur mouth.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Rizstar: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
Posted by: johnsonnna
Insert Quote
@ sam(obo), how can u cook up this kind of criticism and put it online , as am talking to u right now am in Aba am also among those that received ojukwu's corpse it went successfully they never humiliated Governor T A ORJI (OCHENDO) some of u dat is making comment here is not even in ABA for Ojukwu's tribute, how can some start writing criticism about his fellow human being we should all remember that is turn by turn so u guys should better watch ur mouth.

please dont cover the man here. i'm just returning from the stadium. The humiliation was so much to the extent that i stated to pitty the man.
If it were western world, the would have no option than to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by obyno6ix: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
This is an understatement. He is the worst Governor is Nigeria, Sorry! this is another understatement, in fact the whole of world.

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by BlackPikiN(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
Can we see the pictures?
Post pictures na.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
very good development.
I also heard that Ebonyi state governor is very useless.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by amaham(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Am really lovin this! Since we can't prevent them from stealin us blind we can embarrase them in public.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
HERE ARE THE PREVIEW PICTURE OF OJUKWU'S TRIBUTES IN ABA ABIA STATE
Mr man u are nothing but a blatant liar as am talking to u right now am in Aba am also among those that received ojukwu's corpse it went successfully they never humiliated Governor T A ORJI (OCHENDO) some of u dat is making comment here is not even in ABA for Ojukwu's tribute, how can some start writing criticism about his fellow human being we should all remember that is turn by turn so u guys should better watch ur mouth.

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by studyineu: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
Nice one. Supreme Court should remove this man with immediate effect and install emenike or order a re-run. though is PDP but lets try Emenike. T. A Orji is a waste to Abia
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by studyineu: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
johnsonnna:

HERE ARE THE PREVIEW PICTURE OF OJUKWU'S TRIBUTES IN ABA ABIA STATE

Mr Man for you info am in ABA. Abi are you T.A Orji Tout or what

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by drnoel: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
soapdish:

Aba people love Ojukwu just as he loved them. He never took any major political decision without coming to Aba to inform them.I'm glad they came out enmass to bid Τ̲̅ђe Iroko A̶̲̥̅̊ final farewel.

A Danial has come to NL. Madam, I am surprised at ur statement and I wonder how u got 2 know this. Anyway, Ikemba did regard Aba highly and made sure he involved them in his doing but it was not like he always came 2 inform them on his decisions, but am glad a lady knew this.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by SamMilla1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
Actually it was more like they cheered him.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by patrikobi: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
well it is so unfortunate that people think that running the entire state affair is like running a family affair.i am not comfortable with the way people are reacting to the executive governor of this state.T.A has poured his heart to govern this state.he has been working tirelessly,but is quite ungrateful that some people are being paid for to malign and derogate the governor's administration in order to launch dis order and disagreement in the highest order that will continue to bring doldrums to our state.No governor has ever over came all strife,no matter how hard he tried to please people.booing and disrespecting His Excellency T.a Orji is uncalled for.It is our duty to employ moral reasoning mustered in the face of faith to support our governor to lift our state,not to stand on the opposing side on everything he does for the betterment and glory of this state.Our governor has been doing greatly in recent times ,since he was re-elected and going back from all the good works he had done so far,i make bold to say he deserves to be respected and not the other way round. Wise-up Umu Abia
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
I wonder why we should be commenting falsely against ORJI let stop this criticism and encourage him for more good which he has already started Governor Orji went as far in zunguru Niger state, to attend the commencement of the burial rites of the Dim Odume Chukwu Emeka Ojukwu disclosed that southeast governors had designed wonderful programmes to cerebrate the exit of this great legend of all times.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by patrikobi: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
THERE WERE NO DISGRACEFULL OCCASION AT THE LAST TRIBUTE OF DIM IKEMBA OF NNEWI,WHICH WAS OBSERVED AT ABA TWONSHIP STADIUM.THIS PEOPLE POSTING FAKE NEWS HERE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF THEMSELVES.HOW COULD THIS BE TRUE.WE ALL WERE IN ABA AND THE CORPSE OF DIM OJUKWU  WAS WELCOMED IN GOOD HANDS WITH THE GOVERNOR AND PEOPLE OF ABIA STATE WHO HARMONIOUSLY COMMEMORATED THE LATE CHIEF ODUMEGWU OJUKWU AS HE HIS CORPSE WAS LANDED BY A HELICOPTER.FOR YOUR INFORMATION,WHO SOEVER THAT IS COOKING UP BOGUS INFORMATION BOUT TODAY'S EVENT SHOULD STOP IT BECOS ALL HE IS DOING MALAPROPISM OF DEROGATION AND  OPPROBRIUM WHICH WILL NEVER FETCH HIM ANY ATTENTION.PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE,LETS NOT BE MISLED BY PROPAGANDIST ENTITIES ,  A LOT OF US WERE IN ABA WHERE THIS EVENTFUL DAY WAS OBSERVED AT ENYIMBA STADIUM,SO WE KNOW WHEN TRUTH IS BEING TOLD.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Demdem(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
patrikobi:

well it is so unfortunate that people think that running the entire state affair is like running a family affair.i am not comfortable with the way people are reacting to the executive governor of this state.T.A has poured his heart to govern this state.he has been working tirelessly,but is quite ungrateful that some people are being paid for to malign and derogate the governor's administration in order to launch dis order and disagreement in the highest order that will continue to bring doldrums to our state.No governor has ever over came all strife,no matter how hard he tried to please people.booing and disrespecting His Excellency T.a Orji is uncalled for.It is our duty to employ moral reasoning mustered in the face of faith to support our governor to lift our state,not to stand on the opposing side on everything he does for the betterment and glory of this state.Our governor has been doing greatly in recent times ,since he was re-elected and going back from all the good works he had done so far,i make bold to say he deserves to be respected and not the other way round. Wise-up Umu Abia
johnsonnna:

I wonder why we should be commenting falsely  against ORJI  let stop this criticism and encourage him for more good which he has already started Governor Orji went as far in zunguru Niger state, to attend the commencement  of the burial rites of the Dim Odume Chukwu Emeka Ojukwu disclosed that southeast governors had designed wonderful  programmes to cerebrate the exit of this great legend of all times.

pls dont mind me. I just want to be sure. Are we referring to this same typicl pdp man at Ekeneshi shrine?

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Funkymallam(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
johnsonnna:

I wonder why we should be commenting falsely  against ORJI  let stop this criticism and encourage him for more good which he has already started Governor Orji went as far in zunguru Niger state, to attend the commencement  of the burial rites of the Dim Odume Chukwu Emeka Ojukwu disclosed that southeast governors had designed wonderful  programmes to cerebrate the exit of this great legend of all times.

Bros, are u not tired of this ur 'unmarketable product'? Why d blantant lies?
It was a gory site, it was live on NTA and i watched from kano. This was what happened:
when d Gov was introduced for his speech, some women on white and blue uniform were cheering him, but all of a sudden the youths began to boo him, the boos soon swallowed up d cheers.
As he started his speech, he said and i quote

''this is not a political gathering, this things have been happening yet i wins election in this state''.

I was shocked by this declaration. Still d boos continued throughour his speech, that d music guy had to be playing solidarity songs in beween to silence d crowd but no way.

Infact, when Rochas of imo state got up to pay his last respect, same youths started cheering him!

What a way to disgrace a serving governor shocked  shocked

1 Like

Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by johnsonnna: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Aba people received Ojukwu’s corpse and it was successful they never humiliated TA ORJI
the governor ensure that all the funds for Abia local organizing c’tee was released and also provided an adequate security to put for the Aba event, so i wonder why somebody who claims to be an abian will be blackmailing and commenting falsely about his Governor ,moreover we elected him and we should also protect him and encourage his Governance instead of criticism
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by soapdish(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
@drneol,thank you for the correction.
Re: Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites by Nwapst(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
I wish there were better disgrace given to him. Some of us from Abia has already given up because we know we dont have any governor. We only have one baboon feeding fat on us. Am not surprised at people like patrikobi, am sure he is part of the ba boon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.