Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You (1329 Views)

See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever And Other Important Details (photos) / 7 Urine Colors That Can Tell You Important Things / 7 Urine Colours That Can Tell You Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by DEGREE2466(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2013
The crude material Kerosine we use has more functions than cooking or burning for us.

Below are other important things you can do with kerosine.

1. INSECT BITE: believe me any place you have a bite by an insect of any type be it mosquito, different kinds of ants, bedbug, or any other insect; just apply kerosene on the surface of the bitten area and i assure you within the next few hours the place will be dried and smooth. for those of you who travelled to their village with their children, apply kerosene on the place mosquito bit your child and feel relax.

2. BOILS: yes if you have boils on your body, all you need do is to gently apply kerosene there. The kerosene will make the place less painful and also make it to open by itself without you applying needle or any pointed object.

3. FOR FARMERS: For the local farmers that use hoe to farm, during the rainy season the ground is always very cold and after cultivating in such ground you begin to have scraches and body peeling. All you need do is to rub kerosene on your leg before entering into the farm and rubbing it after farming and nothing will happen to you.

4. PAIN RELEASER: if by any way you hit your head or hand or anything injured you. In as much as the place is not too open kindly apply kerosene there and sleep in the night. Trust me the following morning the thing will be less painful and it will heal in a shortest period of time.

NOTA BENE: The kerosene you are suppose to use must never be burnt with anything either it has been used by stove or lamp because it will make it less effective. And dont use it internally or on your face as your face could peel.

i know kerosene has other uses you can add yours for others to learn.
Re: Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by dejt4u(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
It can remove gum or any sticky substance from any surface

1 Like

Re: Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by nekaa(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
I heard it here first
Re: Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by rodeo0070(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Cool tips. Very good...
Re: Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by chymystique(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Ets can b used in healin broken heart ie by Drinking it. cool

Nice one Op.

1 Like

Re: Other Important Things KEROSINE Can Do For You by DEGREE2466(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2020
chymystique:
Ets can b used in healin broken heart ie by Drinking it. cool

Nice one Op.

But, I'm very serious ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil; Ways To Better Ur Style With It / How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? / US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.