Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas (1329 Views)

University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS / US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two V-aginas (see Photo) / US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by siraj1402(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
According to media reports, doctors in Maryland, US, found a woman with a very unusual condition; she was born with two vaginas. The woman, described as black, has the vaginas side-by-side but only uses one - for sex. The other one, she's never used before, so that one is still considered a virgin. The lady told doctors that she menstruates out of both vaginas during her period.

Doctors performed a full medical exam on the woman and determined that both vaginas were fully functional and both or them lead to her single uterus, according to a report by MediaTakeOut. Aside from having two vaginas, everything else in the woman's anatomy is the same. See the photo - here http://i2.mediatakeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/TwoVaginas.jpg

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/04/us-doctors-discover-black-woman-in.html?m=1

Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by siraj1402(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Now let someone tell me there is no God,or what medical explanation will you have for this?Hormone abi?God want punish that your mouth grin
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by blackjack21(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where is the picture?

21:45:22
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
The woman can claim both virgin and disvirgin
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by rheether(f): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
My friend, God has nothing to do with this shit. He can never create someone with two virgina. Its called a A gene mutation..
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by Ewizard(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
rheether:
My friend, God has nothing to do with this shit. He can never create someone with two virgina. Its called a A gene mutation..

madam teasher.. teash us!
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by mizjules(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
So if she's Pregnant, where will the baby come through?
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by ginawest(f): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2015
rheether:
r u 100% sure dat its gene mutation? God works in mysterious ways,u know!!
Re: US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas by valmunich(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015
So many holes mehn. . .

I must need me another D cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps / See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result / How To Quit Smoking Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.