Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Uac Vs Uba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uac Vs Uba (1552 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / Uac Foods Is Recruiting / Just Got A Job With UAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uac Vs Uba by Donbassey(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2006
Between UBA and UAC,which will you prefer to work in If you are both interested in your take home pay and developing your skills.Someone is at a crossroad and will need your advise.
Re: Uac Vs Uba by muyiwabank(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2006
i will advise you to look outside banking because when you are in its very difficult to get out.

if there is a good career part in uac i will advise you to go for uac.

best of luck.
Re: Uac Vs Uba by neduanaekwe: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2006
Let the bank be a last resort, because you wouldn't have time for youself once you are in and it would be difficult to leave the banking industry for somewhere else, believe me, I'm typing from experience. shocked
Re: Uac Vs Uba by muyiwabank(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2006
my brother i posted something to you on this yesterday and thank God another person told you thesame.

if you will like to know why i am interested in this topic please contact me thru muyiwabank@yahoo.com, i will be expecting your mail.

all the best
Re: Uac Vs Uba by pinklips(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2006
Hello,
if you are sure of what you what in Life then follow these rules to pick one out of Uba and Uac:

How old are you less than 25?
When do you hope to get married 30?
when do you hope to build a house 29?
when do you hope to become financilally independent 40?
when do you hope to retire 40?

then choose Uba because youare looking for money.

choose UAC if you are looking for a wonderful management career,discipline,commitment to work and cause as well as training which no other company in Nigeria will give you.

Uac will make you a very confident personality in all aspect of life you may not make much money until you hit ten yrs in the company.
If you are not looking for money choose Uac.
Re: Uac Vs Uba by pamforever(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2006
Re: Uac Vs Uba by ginola(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2006
u better go for d bank job make good money,grow faster and leave after sometime instead of uac where u will not grow in d next 10yrs
Re: Uac Vs Uba by fkay(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2006
I would say it depends on your field and how u would like to develop urself. i mean will the banking sector develop u better or the other sector depending on what type of development u are after.

(1) (Reply)

For The Unemployed Or Just Employed Graduates Only / Zenith Bank Test Is Coming Up / The First Bank Has Shortlisted The Name Of The Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.