Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Just Got A Job With UAC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job With UAC (5219 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / What Do Fmcg Coys Like Uac,nbc,nigerian Breweries,nestle Pay For Entry Level/graduate Trainee? / Uac Foods Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job With UAC by jydo: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2006
hi, Nairaland users, I just got a job offer from UAC (commercial trainee).

All thanks be to God. I pray yours will come soon. Just keep on praying.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2006
Congratulations on your new job and thanks for using the Nairaland Job forum!
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by aloib(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2006
awww, congrats, do well and get promoted chapchap, lol,
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by Stevogue(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2006
Congrats buddie,
mind the sharp sharp promotion, no do wayo, else they promote you back to the forum of job seekers.Wish you a promising career.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by adelinks(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2006
congrats ma guy
give it your best,like you know jobs are hard to come by.don't forget to give god the glory.And for heaven sake help a brother when ever you can .dont forget what it waz like before the job.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by dearie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2006
Congrats!

I learnt UAC is a very good place especially for start ups. All the best.

Dont 4get to return the God to Glory. I Remember a lot of us applied for the job, I only made it to the first interview, but couldn't go thru' it, I thank God that he's given me a job with a bank now.

So Count urself lucky man.

Take care!
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by pati(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2006
Congrats and all the best
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by Phlota(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2006
thats lovely, be sure to be good at ur job. congrats
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by cosmorpel(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2006
Men thanx 2 God 4 a moment like dis has com ur ways as pple were celebratin wit u dis day. Congrat my guy.
1 after d other we wil all b engage. Amen
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by iyke2k4(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2006
Bro congrats.
dont eva think that its by ur might.its not.Every good thing comes from God.i will love you to pay ur tithe every month,givealms and continue to testify his mercy.He will surely take you to the next level.
Meanwhile CONGRATS BOBBY.I NO FIT SHOUT lipsrsealed
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by valianty(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2006
Congratulation friend! cheesy May the Lord grant you success in all your endeavors. Suck up all the training and develop your skills. More power to you.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by odefdave: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2006
congrats bros,
but i urge you tht you should not forget your fellow
bros and sisters in the house. We will be looking up to
being updated on trends or other openings within the
UAC group which include MR. Biggs.
Never Forget your root.

To all of us, these are testimonies that lots are on our way.
Be all eyes and ears.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by ib4lover(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2006
what a big congrats to you because it is not easy getting a job. I pray others also get a good and nice job, Mi self am still praying to GOD for one may he help me and aswer my prayer as soon as possible.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by masterme: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2006
congrats, big big congrats cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by daintyopal: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by jydo: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2006
i just want to say a big thankyou to all have taken their time to wish me well and congratulate me i am most grateful. for those of you still searching, just keep your faith high the lord willdo it for you. Once again tanx so much.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by Ukpekeson(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2006
This is a good good news to us in the house, mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn, i am very happy 4 uuuuuu oohh. I tap into ur success, while expecting my appointment letter from ECOBANK soon, congrats and cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by eberebe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2006
BIG BROS, FROM MY HEART OF HEARTS I SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO U. I did the test dat day too, but the second batch but i didn't even get a call for interview, so u're indeed lucky. but as GOD may have it, i'm now with CLEEN Foundation, an NGO dt promotes public safety, security and justice. pls, give GOD HIS right place in ur scheme of things and u will see HIM do mighty things in ur life. once again, CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by tijannydot(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2006
congrats bro, endeavour to give hints to ur brother man out there. more blessings.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by plenty: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2006
bros i congratulate u on this ur success the lord be with u,at ur new job.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by daintyopal: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2006
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! And all the very best.
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by bruce(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2006
I am happy for you. Congratulations and remember that anything worth doing is worth doing well. God will see you through.

All the best!
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by matured(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2006
HEY CONGRATULATION,
Its a good thing to rejoice when one is rejouicing Good thing has happened we all embrass it.
Now i want to say to u is these be good try to do those things you wrote in your last paragraph of your application and i quote ' i promise to sever this organisiation well and to abide to every rules and regulation of the company' Try to rememebr that anytime someone cheap in a a wrong ideal that will affect the same organisiation.
secondly dont think that is your finally destination,make sure u have a plan B.Remember nothing pays than being a ENTERPRENUER.
So think and act well .God guide you
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by labuke(f): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2006
congratulations i am really happy for you, meet u personally and u shared the good news with me, after eating your cousin birtday poundedyam, i guess u can't guess who this is. anyway congrat. image's wife :d smiley smiley smiley smiley :d smiley :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by joelmo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2006
good luck
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by obio(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUY, PUT IN YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE THE REST TO GOD
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by beatty(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2006
JYDO
CONGRATULATION
am happy for you
wish u all the best in ur new office
CONGRATE ONCE AGAIN
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by yahoo2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2006
May me too join them say congrat to you o. CONGRATULATIONS MA BROTHER smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by cosby(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2006
bros we bless God nfor your life,am a new member,this site is interesting lets make good use of it,even at this time that an hour to browse is 200 naira.God will settle us early o.cheers
cosby
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by endel: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2006
congratulationssssssssssss. give all the thanks to God
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by Oracle(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2006
Thatz right, All thanks should go to God
Re: Just Got A Job With UAC by ansaon: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2006
tombs up for all in the house.we are making it one by one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMBASSADOR Job Interview / I Need A Graduate To Help Me Write My Research Project For 30-40k In Return. / Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.