Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- (1324 Views)

Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? / Ladies: What Will You Do If In Her Shoes ?? / Ladies : What Will You Do In Her Shoes ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tr3y(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
There is this guy who once was struggling to keep body and soul together. A friend introduce him to the business of selling sperm which he gladly accepted. After doing this business for a while he got a job and decided to stop selling his sperm and settle down.

To cut the story short the issue now is he's happily married with children but an ugly situation just rear its head, He is just discover that he's the father of 15 different children to different mothers. The wife is aware and don't know what to do.

What will you do if you were in the ladies shoe
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Please where do they sell sperms? I av like gallons of sperms I need to sell. Pm me abeg wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Mickheal(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Please where do they sell sperms? I av like gallons of sperms I need to sell. Pm me abeg wink
Abeg e be like say me self go need 2 sell some of mine o!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Xplicit1(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2013
Indian film.
Is there anytin 4 him to do? Or did d parents of d kids tell him they need his help?

When he was given d sperm didn't he know they would turn to kids/humans oneday?

^#rhetorical questions#

Anyway sha na Bollywood, I don watch d film.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Mickheal(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Xplicit.:
Indian film.
Is there anytin 4 him to do? Or did d parents of d kids tell him they need his help?

^#rhetorical questions#

grin
Xplicit.:
Indian film.

^#rhetorical questions#

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tr3y(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Please where do they sell sperms? I av like gallons of sperms I need to sell. Pm me abeg wink

Lol!!!. You don't need it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tr3y(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2013
See guys want sell sperm.. Anyway I have a native doctor and he's very interested in y'all sperm.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tr3y(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Xplicit.:
Indian film.

^#rhetorical questions#

What's the title. I go like watch am..
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Woged2005(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
tr3y: What's the title. I go like watch am..

Sorry I don't think u work in the medical industry. Please for your information, spe.rm banks will never release the information about donor's and recipients to either party, and by the way it is a very sophisticated technology involving invitro fertilization (IVF), where the the recipients carefully choose the qualities of a donor, which does not fit well with your story of one man fathering 15 kids. It's not that easy and common in Nigeria. Only very specialized hospitals can attempt that in Nigeria, even on that they carry out only very few in a year.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tr3y(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Woged2005:

Sorry I don't think u work in the medical industry. Please for your information, spe.rm banks will never release the information about donor's and recipients to either party, and by the way it is a very sophisticated technology involving invitro fertilization (IVF), where the the recipients carefully choose the qualities of a donor, which does not fit well with your story of one man fathering 15 kids. It's not that easy and common in Nigeria. Only very specialized hospitals can attempt that in Nigeria, even on that they carry out only very few in a year.

Did I mention Nigeria

Okay maybe the 15 was an exaggeration but its still the same story!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Woged2005(f): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
tr3y:

Did I mention Nigeria Okay maybe the 15 was an exaggeration but its still the same story!!!

OK. yet spe.rm banks will never release the information about donor's and recipients to either party. There's a signed confidentiality agreement between the banks and egg or spe.rm donors. It's a very old business for university students abroad to raise money for school. If the information is easily accessible as you think there will be tonnes of lawsuits, claims for damages/ compensations, paternity battles. What do u think will happen if such a child later becomes a multi millionaire, popular artists like Beyonce, or football star? the donor party may show up to fight for claim or attention right?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Woged2005:

Do u know where I can sell mine? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Woged2005(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Do u know where I can sell mine? undecided

I don't know about Nigeria, but abroad egg and sp.erm banks usually advertise in the local newspapers. Maybe you should search Google to see if there's a location near u. However eggs from healthy young ladies with desirable qualities is more in demand than male sp.erms. Almost 70% of donors are university students, very intelligent in class, physically attractive, healthy, and athletic. These are the qualities sought for. It's not really a bad thing because u're helping people who cannot conceive to have the joy of parenthood.

All the luck!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tpia5: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
I think many sperm donors are paid about $50 or so per sample.

How does that translate to a livable wage?

In any case, legally it seems the man is not liable for costs of raising the kids, this issue was raised some years ago when a guy traced about twenty something descendants of his.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by greatgod2012(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
tr3y: There is this guy who once was struggling to keep body and soul together. A friend introduce him to the business of selling sperm which he gladly accepted. After doing this business for a while he got a job and decided to stop selling his sperm and settle down.

To cut the story short the issue now is he's happily married with children but an ugly situation just rear its head, He is just discover that he's the father of 15 different children to different mothers. The wife is aware and don't know what to do.

What will you do if you were in the ladies shoe

How did the guy know he had fathered about 15 kids
Does he know the kids
How did the wife know about this too

What I wanted to type is .................

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by greatgod2012(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
@WOGED2005, God bless you jare!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by tr3y(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
greatgod2012: @WOGED2005, God bless you jare!

Its a long story.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- by Caracta(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Super story...

You can do better than this!

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Survive Gruelling 26hr Separation That Has Never Been Succesful / Husband,108 And wife, 105,celebrates 82 Years wedding anniversary / Two Kids Die In Inferno After Mom Locked Them In, Went Out With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.