Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ladies : What Will You Do In Her Shoes ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies : What Will You Do In Her Shoes ??? (526 Views)

Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? / What Will You Do If You Were In Her Shoes -ladies Only- / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies : What Will You Do In Her Shoes ??? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2014
This is a story that happened in my neighbourhood for real..
This incident revolves round Mrs Olawepo( Not real name) .She came from an average family and met her husband at secondary school.The boy at that time came from a humble background and being the first born,his parents decided that after his secondary school,he will go and learn a job ,the money he gets will be used to cater for his three younger sisters.
Due to her love for the boy,she cook up stories for her parents and get enough money to cater for his needs throughout his stay in the university studying accounting..she would suffer herself of cash and food just to cater for him.
She had another admirer at the time who was studying law who she would dupe and collect money from in order to give to mr Olawepo
Her parents got wind of the events and ordered that any relationship between the two of them be terminated but she refused which led her father to Disown turning deaf ear to pleas from her mother and other family members.
Re: Ladies : What Will You Do In Her Shoes ??? by iyaakanran: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't know what i would do because i am not in her shoes.

(1) (Reply)

Who Did All Of These? / Is An Unemployed Man A Lazy Man In Lagos? / Newly Discovered Business To Start This 2015 To Support Your Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.